Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Vezrak the Master of Copper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25781
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 27-Mar-04 05:56 PM
Member since 15th Jun 2024
16938 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25781, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Vezrak the Master of Copper"

Sat Mar 27 16:55:11 2004

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Vezrak perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:138

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vezrak (Guest)Tue 30-Mar-04 01:25 AM

#25850, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Vezrak the Master of Copper"
In response to Reply #0

Well...the village and the villagers life has still remained one of the only things binding me to carrionfields--something about it has a perfect mixture in the game--I've been playing villagers on and off for about 6 years. Had two commanders and a few veterans/generals. I know this may sound like a bad excuse, but I remember arial sword/whip specs to be much much more defensive AND offensive. I know it wasn't just my playing ability or the tactics I've used because I've had several arial sword/whip specs, even a war master in empire, and kicked total ass. But this time around I have no idea what was going on, I was slaying everyone I fought up until my 40th rank then I had a big streak of bad luck.

I was trying to role a big badass powerhouse oldschool rager, and its hard because my personality isn't really like that in real life. So I ditched him because one--He wasn't as strong as I thought he would be, two--I let down my Lord with a few actions that were not fully thought through that I know I'm more capable of doing better. Besides that everything was great.

Ordasen: I'd like to know how I was doing before I made that mistake, or what you thought of my role/roleplay and whatnot. It's been one of the only religions/roles I've written that hasn't receieved some sort of attention.

Jinroh: I actually thought you did a damn good job as commander, and I'm pretty critical about that. Sorry I let you down a few times, but I let myself down too.

Frumple: I heard you deleted too, sorry to see you go, very likeable character.

Elijsie: Too bad we couldn't slay more together.

Stefanie: Sorry eh. Keep in there you'll get that thing back you wanted.

If I'm forgetting anyone let me know.
Vezrak Tal-Kesh AKA Artagel, Konnal, Sargon, Shamus, Drahkul among others!
call 'bloodthirst'

Elijsie (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 10:09 PM

#25799, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Vezrak the Master of Copper"
In response to Reply #0

Boo, we ranked up for a while together. I thought your character/roleplay was pretty good then one day you ranked up to fourty and by time I got in you rarely logged on. I figured you would delete that day, but like Jinroh said next time keep your head up and things will come around

Maelbor (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 09:42 PM

#25797, "See ya around"
In response to Reply #0

Wow.. man.. I thought you would stick it out.. though I did feel as if you were not far from doing what you did. Yeah.. you die.. but you live to see another day.. I feel you though it sucks when you get killed, full-looted and have to re-gear and such, but it's just part of the game. With the war and all it sucks even more b/c many times we are outnumbered and things aren't easy. Just take it in stride and walk again. I liked you character alot before I was even inducted you taught me a bit and all in all I think you were a pretty good character though not sure of your role and all. Damn and I helped you regear for all that time and you up and do that. Damn.. well hope to see you around.. maybe you just weren't happy with the spec's or the character who knows.. been there done that..

Jinroh (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 07:04 PM

#25784, "A major disappointment."
In response to Reply #0

It seems you could not handle dying at all. If you continued to log out after each death, because I saw each one, I would have uninducted you, and I think you knew that. I gave you your one chance, your one warning, there were not going to be any more. The road of a villager is tough, even more tough now. You know that because I told you that and then later you experienced it. Sorry you could not handle it and it stopped being fun.

Everyone thinks being a rager is a cake walk, and they don't deserve their powers. Those are the people who have not played them. They live and die by their cabal item, while everyone else, its just a convience they lost.

Good luck with your next Vezrak, hopefully that one you can stick to.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25781 Previous topic | Next topic