Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Kuwanee the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25458
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 17-Mar-04 02:48 PM
Member since 15th Jun 2024
16938 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25458, "(AUTO) [None] Kuwanee the Weaver of the Elements"

Wed Mar 17 13:47:07 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Kuwanee perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:268

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Leesah (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-04 12:31 PM

#25833, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Kuwanee the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

Aww, my pet invoker who all grew up auto'd
You are missed, Kuwanee!

Pa..rick (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-04 11:46 AM

#25832, "Hey there my friend"
In response to Reply #0

Ya i dont know if you remember my character or not, but Parick realy really had alot of fun times with you. I remember you were one of the first people i ever grouped with,i think we would group till we were about level 25.. then i sorta stopped playing and all, and when i came back you were no where to be found, then i finally became a Tribby.. first Assasin Tribby ive ever seen, but i met up with you again... LoL i think we went on an adventure to see if we could find me some dragon armor.. then got our ass kicked by a crystal dragon.. funny times... or that one time.. i was in the arial city, and you just happend to magically be there. or the times youd be chillin in your tower, and id come up and try scaring you, never did work.. ahh well i enjoyed our time togeather, and im glad to see that i can be the first to write to a friend who has passed..

Dont take life to searously, you aint gonna make it out alive anyways.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25458 Previous topic | Next topic