Subject: "(RAGE) Barduk the Weaponsmaster, Imperial Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22690
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 11-Dec-03 03:32 AM
Member since 01st Jul 2024
16979 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22690, "(RAGE) Barduk the Weaponsmaster, Imperial Blade"

Thr Dec 11 2:30:5 2003

Barduk the Weaponsmaster, Imperial Blade was put to rest.

Race:duergar
Class:Warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:201
PK Ratio:52% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DryzzelThu 11-Dec-03 08:25 AM
Member since 04th Nov 2003
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22693, "Sorry to see this"
In response to Reply #0

I guess I'm hoping that you will post your thoughts soon so that I understand why you deleted. I thought I was giving you a setback, not making you delete. You were a fine warrior and you worked hard in the face of opposition. I just couldn't let you get away with striking another Blade on accident in combat. Dryzzel knows that Battle is chaotic, but like he said to you, we strive to bring order to that. Anyway, good luck with whatever you do next. You were a good Imperial from what I saw. The only Elite who was there when I became War Master who remained and wasn't anathed or deleted.

Dryzzel

CathoirThu 11-Dec-03 03:41 AM
Member since 10th Nov 2003
34 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#22692, "Booo"
In response to Reply #0

You were one of the few people in my afternoon time slot who'd log on when the range was continually dominated but swarms of fortress members. Was fun killing Lariya and Jirash with you, it's too bad it took me so long to hero.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22690 Previous topic | Next topic