Subject: "[OUTLANDER] Liralindalum Purefire the Redeemed, Golden..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #40089
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 10-May-12 12:16 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40089, "[OUTLANDER] Liralindalum Purefire the Redeemed, Golden-Tongued Priest of the Lucky Lord"

Liralindalum Purefire the Redeemed, Golden-Tongued Priest of the Lucky Lord

Description

A floppy eared elf is here before you. His light colored ivory
skin is patchy and weathered. Reddish green eyes sit close together
over his sharply curved and pointy nose. Very narrow facial features
give him an inquisitive posture. His young face is uncovered while
his dark brown hair is tightly woven and braided behind him. Tied
back and laying over his shoulders and back, his braids hardly
move at all with his movements.

The frame of this man is skinny yet he has a very large pot belly. It sticks
quite far considering how skinny he is. His arms and chest are very lean look
his clothing fits a size or so too big. His hands are calloused, complimentin
short but dirty fingernails. The musky odor permeating from him reeks of some
booze and sweat. You look a bit more intently and notice that

Score

Level51SexmaleRacewood-elf
EthosChaoticAlignNeutralClasshealer
Practices5Trains0HometownJade Mountains
Exp557300To Level26000SphereWisdom
Age middle-aged, 632 years old (373 hours)
Hit Points630Mana1014Movement1107
Strength18Intelligence23Wisdom21
Dexterity24Constitution7Charisma20
Carry #0/38Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy0MoraleModerate  
Hitroll0Damroll0  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Liralindalum's Role Chapter 11, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Role Chapter 10, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #3
Reply Liralindalum's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Supplication List, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Supplication List, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Skill List, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #2
Reply Liralindalum's Best Set of Equipment, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Title History, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Leveling, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Timeline, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Edges, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #
Reply Liralindalum's Statistics, Death_Angel, 10-May-12 12:16 AM, #1

17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40119, "Liralindalum's Role Chapter 11"

Role

Chapter 11

Addressing me recent thoughts on politics, why I'm toward an untoward!
Added Fri May 4 14:19:17 2012 at level 51:

There's some decent fellas in that Fortress I figure, even been good friends ah have
with quite a few whom are long gone! Some even still pokin about, that Marshall ain't
too bad a fella, not one bit. Still, can't fully trust a Tara'Bal that protects
tha same critters tha Decree's for warnin! I ain't no Reaver that's for sure! I get me
share of fun tagging along with em, especially me favorite, tha big fella Whiteskin,
boy oh boy you need a raft to float on tha bloody rivers that savage makes when them
enemies don't know ta run! Still, I won't be healin another Protector or Guardian, ever!

Them Nexuns.. I can't trust them at ALL!
I've seen too much in my day I have. I've even seen them fellas comin for me in
mass ya know, hittin ma home with Tribunals when ah ain't even got an item! I spose ah
can pretend ta understand em, and maybe even had a friend among em once tha turned on
me, but Dratholus had it right! In tha end, they're gonna be standin in tha way of the
Return too, mayhaps more than anyone else once everythins said an done. I ain't for
huntin them down outright of course, but certainly willin to retaliate if ah gotta!
Can't trust em, nope!

The villagers ain't too bad, ah like their gumption. They got ah few loose nuts in
tha tree though, but whose perfect round here? Tha Drillmistress, Thirteen toasts to
her passin! She was ah great ally she was, an I'll miss her! Ah can only hope to keep
on good terms with most of tha folks there, ah love ah good tale an drinks with them
bruisers an brawlers, ne'er ah dull moment ya!
That all aside, still bein dwarven an duergar amongst em, seein why mebbe ah ain't ever
been too friendly in passin aside from sharin locations an mebbe ah passin battle with
nexuns an wizards of tha Spire.

Some scramblin thoughts, now for drinks!

17173 posts
#40118, "Liralindalum's Role Chapter 10"

Role

Chapter 10

Interviewing young folks, what "I" like to see is Inspiration!
Added Fri May 4 14:04:29 2012 at level 51:

Feeling I've got a good grasp in my day or thirteen ya know, thinkin an drinkin with
tha best of em. I've learned from more mistakes than most, and quite the redeeming
qualities to boast! When I speak to folks who think they wanna become an Outlander, its
important I see they're for knowing a what to do, and being fit, sure sure, but what's
REALLY gonna be on my mind is what I calls tha Wise approach!

Every fella, the way I see it, gals too, have somethin in their lives at some point
or another that truly was an Inspirin moment, akin to we Purefires! Somethin special
truly gives em tha Passion ya know, to really know what's true in their hearts ta seek
out such ah way of life. We Outlanders ain't no ragtag mix of bloodoaths desperate for
attention ya know, we're a ragtag mix of brave fellas knowin for certain there's ah
somethin to be done! One things even more for sure, we're knowin ourselves, an havin
tha Courage to stick to it! If ya can't enjoy yourself, an understand where ya came
from, ya ain't goin to find your way out of ah leather sack, let alone know where ya
goin!

It's important ya know, show me what ya passions be, how ya overcame ya fears, ya
follies, braved em, ya know? What is it in yer life that brought ya here? This is
somethin even ol jelly belly would attest I'm for makin sure as my bottle is always
empty and i'm movin on to tha next one, I'm makin sure anyone I speak for is sure on
knowin well!

17173 posts
#40117, "Liralindalum's Role Chapter 9"

Role

Chapter 9

Spreading it around, and a what to do!
Added Wed Apr 18 22:08:40 2012 at level 51:

A fella doesn't have to have a reason, or have to have a purpose, ya know. A
fella does what he does cause he likes to, he enjoys it! I lounge maself about,
follow tha big guys, tha Reavers, help out tha Wardens, and explore all over
with my balanced peers, because I like it, it's FUN!

Like pop has always taught me, and like I have always preached, that's what
life is all about, enjoying it. Same goes for this crusade we Outlanders are
on about too, getting things back to the way we like it, the way it should be,
the way it's meant to be, so it's enjoyable, right?

I like to find myself where I started, helping young folks, inspiring them to
want to learn more, or steady a stern path towards what I do. Maybe even to stop
what they're doin and just have a seat for thinkin an drinkin. Sometimes ya gotta
stop and smell the rum, sip the good stuff and remember why were doin what we do
in the first place. After all, if we can't slow down long enough to enjoy our
time here, what's the point?

Sometimes there's a fella or two that spoils a bottle, and I just gotta pour em
out quicklike and move on to ah fresh batch, and that's just fine. There's always
more rum, and a smile, a memory, an inspiring thought, all it takes to bring me to
that special place! Ol Jelly Belly an me, best of friends I say! He's MY inspiration,
and Pops MY instigation! I ain't for lettin ah one of em down, or ah one of em frown,
Thirteen cheers for tha two of em!

17173 posts
#40116, "Liralindalum's Role Chapter 8"
In response to Reply #0

Role

Chapter 8

Inspirational Endeavors
Added Sat Apr 14 13:50:43 2012 at level 51:

. Rubbing the salt eh? What good is that going to do without shot of tequila, or a lick
. of lime? I'm through with all that. Pokin at a foe, or showing a grump the humor in
. his bitter ways is one thing, but downtrodding discouraged is a way of the past.
. After all, there's no tarnish to the Golden Wit, certainly not going to be either if I
. can help it! I haven't come this far to make ol jelly belly look bad, anymore than I've
. built a tolerance up on the finest rum in all of Thar-Eris to start wining meself on
. spoiled spirits, ya know?
. 13 Redeeming inspired fellas ya say? Line up, and read em aloud, I've rallied my friends,
. aquaintences, passer bys alikes, all walks and ages. Living the dream like I have, you meet
. a lot of different folks from different strokes, and as I continue to enjoy to the fullest
. doing what I do best, thinkin an drinkin aloud, I'll even do all the more to improve my
. standing and nature against those that I might not even feel so friendly towards.
. Even that grumpy ol goat Dijur.. I might get em to chuckle on the inside, whether he wants
. to or not, I know deep down he's gonna smile one of these days.. I can dream can't I?

17173 posts
#40105, "Liralindalum's PK Statistics"

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  13 (12 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  19
Total Mob Deaths  15

PK Wins by Class
VS. transmuter  1
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  4
VS. invoker  5
VS. shaman  1
VS. shapeshifter  1

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  1
VS. EMPIRE  3
VS. SCION  1
VS. TRIBUNAL  8

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  5
VS. Neutral  3
VS. Evil  5

PK Deaths by Class
VS. thief  3
VS. warrior  12
VS. anti-paladin  1
VS. ranger  1
VS. invoker  1
VS. shapeshifter  1

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  2
VS. EMPIRE  9
VS. NEXUS  2
VS. TRIBUNAL  6

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  1
VS. Neutral  7
VS. Evil  11

17173 posts
#40115, "Liralindalum's Role Chapter 7"

Role

Chapter 7

What's a Preacher do? Preach!
Added Mon Apr 2 05:18:46 2012 at level 43:

. A long time ago, a young wood-elf was sent all over the lands. He scoured high
. and low to find the most fitting items he could, and had quite a bit of fun at
. the same time gathering them for Whiysdan. Realising when he was all finished
. that in the end, it wasn't even about the items, it was about the excitement of
. the scavenger hunt itself, and even suprising Whiysdan with the witches head for
. of 13 shots of Gin. There's nothing in this world like a Good Time!
. Ever since that lesson, Liralindalum has been real excited about the next adventure,
. the next exploration. He's always up for something new, and almost always willing to
. traverse anywhere with someone, of course as long as there's plenty to drink on
. the way! A good attitude and a little booze is all you need in life. He may not be
. standing on a podium in the middle of a market, but one things for certain, when
. Liralindalum is about, he's raising spirits, or raising a bottle, but most likely
. it's going to be both! Of course, if your out to harm nature, he will most certainly
. do his awkward best to raise a flail too even if he usually ends up just bruising

17173 posts
#40114, "Liralindalum's Role Chapter 6"

Role

Chapter 6

What's in a name?
Added Sun Apr 1 12:29:13 2012 at level 40:

. Yindathos has been a role model to Liralindalum since he first left the Jade
. mountains. Since he first was stuck in the forest outside of Seantryn Modan
. and needed help flying over the ocean. Ever since then, they've been like
. family almost, sharing in vision, cabal, faith, battle.. like family. Orphaned
. since he can remember, Liralindalum is growing closer and closer to Yindathos,
. looking up to him like a father figure even. He's been jokingly referring to
. him as poppa lately, but in all seriousness is considering to ask him if he
. can even take his name. He's always been his mentor, and Yindathos is the
. closest thing to family he's got next to his best friend and partner in whimsical
. fun, Whiysdan himself! If he's alright with it of course, Liralindalum will
. find out the nuances of why Yindathos is known as Purefire, and ask if he can be
. as well.

17173 posts
#40113, "Liralindalum's Role Chapter 5"

Role

Chapter 5

Gathered up in fun, varied cultures, games, and glee, bits of the world, I've gathered my 13!!
Added Tue Mar 27 10:51:30 2012 at level 27:

. After a grand toasting with Whiysdan, Liralindalum was sent out into the lands in the spirit
. of Exploration to find Thirteen items, items to display what makes him a good Acolyte of the 13.
. After a little thinking and a lot of drinking, he's taken his time in stretching far and wide
. from all over the lands. Going to places as friendly as Aturi for a musical box, ornately
. beautiful, friendly in gesture and symbolical to him in the sense of it's melodies and playful
. nostalgia, an uplifting device, all the way into something as well preserved as the skull of a
. skilled painter deep within the Pyramid of Azhan! Many of his chosen items, some finely crafted
. and very old, such as his antique bottle of Sithian wine he lifted from the Elven Palace himself,
. a highly prized cultural item among Darsylon that can't be found anywhere else, to the token of
. halfling's, a handmade wooden pipe that is found in no other reaches of the lands but only to
. it's native people. Far to the northern lands, deep in the mountains where Hillcrest is found,
. the gnomish community of Hillcrest, he collected a Birch Guitar. A one of a kind instrument that
. too is hand crafted and unique to the culture that is well preserved and rarely visited, similar
. to his own village.
. Many of these items are in a lot of ways similar to Liralindalum, his playful attitude, friendly
. spirit, and how he views a lot of the world, or would like too. Even the dark, drab city of
. Seantryn Modan, he chose a pair of game dice in the spirits of trying his luck with such a cruel
. band of people, and as an aspiring Acolyte of the Lucky Lord himself, it was a very well picked
. item for that reach of the world if he would say so himself!
. Several gestures from other reaches in the uplifting spirits of the Lucky Lord and Liralindalums
. aspirations too, the lucky rabits foot, a four-leaf clover, even some pretty shinies from some
. hard to reach places near some not so nice faces, such as the diamond tiara that will polish
. up nicely! Proud of his cache of items, Liralindalum is ready to seek out his best friend and
. drinking Lord, the Lucky Lord! Whiysdan, and show off his display of what he's had so much
. fun putting together for him while exploring in his newfound freedom.

17173 posts
#40112, "Liralindalum's Role Chapter 4"

Role

Chapter 4

Some quirks
Added Fri Mar 23 10:03:34 2012 at level 6:

. With mortals, often when excited or talking about things that I enjoy, am
. passionate about, I will almost forget that anyone is even around me, ignore they
. are even talking. Falling into a blissful reminisce of a pleasant tale or memory,
. I can lose myself. My floppy ears are as emoteful as Whiysdan's big jelly belly and
. often flatten and perk up with my interests and emotions.
. Booze isn't the end all be all, but it's certainly one of my greatest discoveries,
. and ultimately my freedom from the jade village! As I continue my explore among this
. wonderful world of varying cultures and experiences, there is always going to be
. a new taste, a sweeter sip, and my unending journey for that wonderful Poppy Rum!

17173 posts
#40111, "Liralindalum's Role Chapter 3"

Role

Chapter 3

In search of Lord Whiysdan
Added Thu Mar 22 23:45:50 2012 at level 1:

. In a virgin, drunken bliss, I noticed among the travelers wagon a
. dragons cache of trinkets and baubles. There were a variety of items
. inscribed with an icon symbol of the number 13. Inquisitive as I am,
. I peeked and rummaged a bit through his things as he slept and found
. some vague writings in his journal about a majestic fellow by the name
. of Whiysdan. This must be where he has been getting his Poppy Rum, for
. I won't even know where to begin to find more of this wonderful nectar
. of heaven. It's certainly a start, but after lifting several bottles of
. it and being chased about town like a crow in a cornfield, I knew that
. the traveler wasn't going to give me any information so easily. That's
. alright, I've got the world in front of me, my wits in my head and my
. feet.. under my legs!
. It's time to find a good drink and some new lands, and answers to these
. dreams. What a great beginning to long tale that will be told for
. centuries to come!

17173 posts
#40110, "Liralindalum's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

My initial convictions.
Added Thu Mar 22 23:38:00 2012 at level 1:

. I love the wilds, that is where I have lived my life, where I am most free
. and comfortable. Nature is my peace, and my second love is when I discovered
. how wonderful it is to feel the warmth and loving embrace of a good drink!
. Hate is not something I want to think about, but I also have been taught to
. minimally defend myself. The Jade elves are fierce fighters and have given
. me at least the basic training standards when it came to defending the village.
. I love the wilds, that is where I have lived my life, where I am most free
. and comfortable. Nature is my peace, and my second love is when I discovered
. how wonderful it is to feel the warmth and loving embrace of a good drink!
. Hate is not something I want to think about, but I also have been taught to
. minimally defend myself. The Jade elves are fierce fighters and have given
. me at least the basic training standards when it came to defending the village.

17173 posts
#40109, "Liralindalum's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

Leaving the Mountain.
Added Thu Mar 22 23:31:05 2012 at level 1:

. Ah.. The Jade Village, once a place I would call my home for as long as
. I can remember. Raised among a solitary folk, unfettered by much of anything
. else but their own ways, and quite boring to boot! It was a quiet life, woe
. to a soul like me who sought any sense of adventure, excitement, or even
. answers to the howling winds.
. Never raised a hand to me, did me right in that regard, but wronged me
. in other ways I suppose. A boy needs to live his dreams, walk his paths and
. travel his journey. I was forbidden to speak with traveling outsiders, or
. even leave beyond the territories myself. Nearly a century I spent in that
. village, a prisoner! a captive! One day a trade passing through had spent the
. eve, his oxen being lame and all.. Being the curious sort I am, sometimes
. getting into more trouble than I should, I took a bit of a peek into his
. wagon and BOY! did I find something I never laid my lips on before. The sweet
. nectar, the whimsical honey, this blessing on the mountain, a juice he called
. poppy rum! So sweet, so magical! Oi! I was dancing in the clouds!
. ...until I was woken up by my caretakers, and boy were they displeased! See,
. they never allowed what they called "alcohol" into the village before. Seeing
. as I drank about a full four bottles of it and blacked out for the whole night,
. I was banished for stealing, banished for drinking, and banished for embarassing
. the village, not to mention the trader was none too happy for lifting his finest
. rum. Buggers, a simple sorry isn't worth what he called seven hundred gold.
. Who needs gold anyways, that stuff is heavy.
. I think I've learned a good thing or two from those people though, a fine culture
. and a fine village. I don't have any grudge against them, I just wanted to get out
. and see the world for myself. I'm glad they took me in when I was too young to take
. care of myself, but it's time I see what is out there. I won't forget them, and hope
. they forgive me. Boy that was some good nectar though!

17173 posts
#40108, "Liralindalum's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Tue Apr 10 20:23:55 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 51 (142 hrs):
Knocked empowerment down to 35 and told him he has to inspire 13 people with his actions and those 13 people have to note me. After that, we'll reexamine empowerment. I'll be watching.

Tue Apr 10 20:24:49 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 51 (142 hrs):
Also titled 'the Uninspiring, Seeker of Redemption 13 Times Over' for his horrible actions towards others, OOCness after dying, and unpriestliness.

Tue Apr 10 20:36:38 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 51 (142 hrs):
Not your greatest quote: "You say 'And why WOULDN'T I loot the fuck out of these people..'" Stuff like this makes me sad.

Sat Apr 14 13:59:19 2012 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (175 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Updates about his quest for redemption. It sounds like he's ready to go back before Whiysdan.

Sat Apr 14 22:43:57 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 51 (181 hrs):
Quest completed. I'm re-empowering him, but keeping a very close eye on him. Had a very in-depth talk with him and if he screws up again, I'm bringing the hurt. He's been warned.

Fri Apr 20 13:58:23 2012 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (226 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Updates about how we're happy-go-lucky, inspiring others, and enjoying life.

Wed May 2 13:09:47 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 51 (317 hrs):
I must say, I very much so dig the chest of 13 different sacks/bags, each with 13 different treats. Well played.

Sat May 5 15:52:40 2012 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (358 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Further thoughts on Whiysdan religion, Outlander applicants, and other cabals.

Tue May 8 15:04:42 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 51 (373 hrs):
This character has seen a lot of growth, but I still see tons of trash talk every time I observe. It's IC trash talk now, which is a step in the right direction, but still trash talk doesn't fit the religion.

17173 posts
#40107, "Liralindalum's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Sun Mar 25 17:35:45 2012 by 'An Immortal' at level 19 (16 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Raised in the Jade Village and forbidden to talk to or travel outside of it. A merchant stops on his way through and he steals Poppy Rum and gets banished. Why are you a healer?

Sun Mar 25 18:42:20 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 19 (16 hrs):
Really fun first chat, I like this guy! Lots of spunk and lots of charisma. As I'm still a little confused as to why he's a healer, I asked him to get me 13 things that tell me why he's a good Acolyte of 13.

Wed Mar 28 10:29:32 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 29 (51 hrs):
Brought some fun and interesting things. Empowered to 39 and I've asked him to be more of a preacher. I'm interested to see what he does next to impress me.

Wed Mar 28 11:05:32 2012 by 'An Immortal' at level 29 (51 hrs):
An Immortal added 800 exp for: Updates about the things he's collected for Whiysdan and really good reflections about what makes him a good follower of Whiysdan.

Sun Apr 1 14:04:59 2012 by 'An Immortal' at level 40 (68 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: We think of Yindathos as a father figure and have been jokingly calling him "papa." We also took the lastname Purefire, like Yindathos.

Mon Apr 2 07:38:27 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 44 (84 hrs):
From Yindathos about Liralindalum: "He lifts spirits, he drinks spirits. It's a potent combination." I like that!

Mon Apr 2 07:50:51 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 44 (84 hrs):
Although I wouldn't normally give the same lastname to someone, Yindathos seems cool with it and you've been doing really well recently, so enjoy sporting it.

Mon Apr 2 07:57:57 2012 by 'An Immortal' at level 44 (84 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: He loves raising people's spirits and drinking drinks. Life is about enjoying the adventure and having a good time.

Wed Apr 4 13:44:46 2012 by 'Enlilth' at level 51 (93 hrs):
Ok... so what part of the religious experience says gating to maran to full loot their kills is the IN thing to do?

Thu Apr 5 09:24:10 2012 by 'Enlilth' at level 51 (111 hrs):
More exquisitely douchey looting and shit talking. Your char is lame.

Thu Apr 5 10:24:33 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 51 (113 hrs):
Witnessed a very poor showing after he died and went off OOC on Dijur. He even had the gall to get upset about Dijur looting one thing, his breastplate. Very sad.

Tue Apr 10 09:12:01 2012 by 'Reksah' at level 51 (140 hrs):
Put a guy on ignore when he asks who your god is after a little conversation about another guy you full looted? Inspiring priestly RP there.

17173 posts
#40106, "Liralindalum's Gank-O-Meter"

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  13
Total PK Assists  22
Solo PKs  8
PKs with a group of 2 15
PKs with a group of 3 9
PKs with a group of 4+ 3
Average Group Size Per Kill  2.23

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Super-Ganky

Total PK Losses  19
Solo PK Losses  7
PK Losses to a group of 2 5
PK Losses to a group of 3 7
PK Losses to a group of 4+ 0
Average Group Size Per Death  2.00

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Death By Minor Mob Scene

17173 posts
#40104, "Liralindalum's Cabal Powers List"

Cabal Powers List

Level 15windwalk100%
Level 24trepidation80%
Level 25feral rage100%
Level 28chameleon100%
Level 30beast call97%

17173 posts
#40103, "Liralindalum's Supplication List"

Level 38purity of mind75%
Level 43rejuvenate100%
Level 45lifeshield81%
Level 47bulwark of faith100%
Level 48soul citadel72%
Level 51miraculous foresight71%

17173 posts
#40102, "Liralindalum's Supplication List"

Supplication List

Supplication List

Level 1mend wounds100%
Level 2detect consecration100%
Level 3create food100%
Level 3illuminate100%
Level 4sate100%
Level 5detect evil100%
Level 5detect good100%
Level 5rouse100%
Level 6create water89%
Level 6refresh100%
Level 7bless100%
Level 7cure blindness100%
Level 8detect invis100%
Level 8know alignment1%
Level 8protection100%
Level 9quench100%
Level 10cure poison100%
Level 10infravision1%
Level 10aegis100%
Level 11cure disease100%
Level 11gate100%
Level 11cure deafness86%
Level 11haven100%
Level 12remove curse100%
Level 13protective shield100%
Level 14curse100%
Level 15invigorate79%
Level 15ardent faith1%
Level 15stalwart arm1%
Level 16calm96%
Level 17create spring1%
Level 17fly100%
Level 17heal100%
Level 18unveiling100%
Level 19teleport100%
Level 19restoration71%
Level 19guiding hand1%
Level 20awaken1%
Level 20antipathy71%
Level 21identify100%
Level 21sanctuary100%
Level 22spirit shepherd1%
Level 23prayer100%
Level 24cancellation65%
Level 25cleanse100%
Level 26pass door100%
Level 27word of recall100%
Level 29frenzy100%
Level 29spiritual salve74%
Level 30swiftness100%
Level 31healing sleep99%
Level 32remove paralysis73%
Level 33group teleport79%
Level 34purity of blood73%
Level 35mass healing76%
Level 35sanctify self81%
Level 36purity of flesh72%
Level 37blade barrier100%

17173 posts
#40101, "Liralindalum's Skill List"
In response to Reply #0

Skill List

Level 1flail100%
Level 1mace100%
Level 1staff93%
Level 1whip100%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1first aid100%
Level 2improved compare92%
Level 2improved consider100%
Level 6meditation100%
Level 10fast healing100%
Level 11shield block100%
Level 11rip100%
Level 11swing13%
Level 11discharge1%
Level 11batter1%
Level 12assess100%
Level 12skin84%
Level 12harvest70%
Level 13hand to hand100%
Level 15kick100%
Level 16trance100%
Level 17haggle71%
Level 17nap100%
Level 18parry100%
Level 18pugil100%
Level 19lash100%
Level 20attune100%
Level 20pen1%
Level 22strengthen87%
Level 25second attack100%
Level 28light armor use100%
Level 30careful vision76%
Level 30subvert78%
Level 32ancient instincts85%
Level 35legendary awareness90%
Level 40deadfall84%

17173 posts
#40090, "Liralindalum's Best Set of Equipment"

Best Set of Equipment

Best set of gear:

<worn on finger> a silver ring set with a single malachite
<worn on finger> a ring embossed with lightning bolts
<worn around neck> (Glowing) an ice-cold brooch
<worn around neck> (Glowing) (Humming) a mummified snake skin amulet
<worn on body> a suit of etched starburst platemail
<worn on head> (Glowing) (Humming) a darkened helm
<worn on legs> (Glowing) Shaerian chain leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of troll-hide boots
<worn on hands> (Glowing) a pair of Shaerian gauntlets
<worn on arms> some ridged plate armguards
<worn about body> (Glowing) silver embroidered blue silk robes
<worn about waist> (Glowing) (Humming) a belt of ethereal tendrils
<worn around wrist> a bracelet of chained star rubies
<worn around wrist> (Glowing) a topaz encrusted bracelet
<mainhand wielded> a silver tear drop blade
<worn as shield> a rectangular buckler of demon chitin

17173 posts
#40100, "Liralindalum's Title History"

Title History

Mon Apr 2 07:48:22 2012, level 44 (84 hrs):
Liralindalum Purefire the Giver of Life

Tue Apr 10 20:21:45 2012, level 51 (142 hrs):
Liralindalum Purefire the Uninspiring, Seeker of Redemption 13 Times Over

Sat Apr 14 22:20:52 2012, level 51 (181 hrs):
Liralindalum Purefire the Redeemed, Golden-Tongued Priest of the Lucky Lord

17173 posts
#40099, "Liralindalum's PK Wins"

PK Wins

May 2, 2012 |Lv 51|Seantryn Modan|Nazareno vs 1: Liralindalum (100%, blade barrier)
May 3, 2012 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Perr vs 1: Liralindalum (100%, bite)
May 3, 2012 |Lv 51|Feanwyyn Weald|Jandar vs 2: Liralindalum (51%), Grafacut (48%, parting blow)
May 3, 2012 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Perr vs 1: Liralindalum (100%, bite)
May 4, 2012 |Lv 51|Forgotten Crypts|Otuerghad vs 1: Liralindalum (100%, bite)

17173 posts
#40098, "Liralindalum's PK Wins"

PK Wins

Apr 1, 2012 |Lv 41|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Fayne vs 1: Liralindalum (100%, smash)
Apr 4, 2012 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Agekeh vs 3: Liralindalum (0%), Garm (0%), Onya (100%, immolation)
Apr 4, 2012 |Lv 51|Outskirts of Galadon|Samaiya vs 4: Calliastro (72%, claw), Onya (19%), Liralindalum (4%), Garm (3%)
Apr 4, 2012 |Lv 51|East Sumner's Road|Bulquin vs 4: Onya (43%, onslaught of water), Liralindalum (5%), Garm (4%), Calliastro (45%)
Apr 4, 2012 |Lv 51|Enpolad's Game Garden|Isan vs 1: Liralindalum (100%, bite)
Apr 5, 2012 |Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|Calliastro vs 3: Gorb (91%, claw), Liralindalum (0%), Tirrarraeor (8%)
Apr 5, 2012 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Dijur vs 2: Liralindalum (1%), Grafacut (98%, shocking bite)
Apr 7, 2012 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Kurbrawn vs 2: Liralindalum (0%), Grafacut (100%, stab)
Apr 7, 2012 |Lv 51|The Galadon Sewers|Farag vs 2: Liralindalum (4%), Grafacut (95%, swipe)
Apr 11, 2012|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Buk vs 2: Riethen (53%, disruption), Liralindalum (46%)
Apr 12, 2012|Lv 51|The Jade Mountains|Dratholus vs 5: Drident (28%, KB), Blandevurr (16%), Kurbrawn (54%), Liralindalum (0%), Riethen (0%)
Apr 13, 2012|Lv 51|Galadon|Dijur vs 2: Liralindalum (0%), Grafacut (100%, bleeding)
Apr 13, 2012|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Dijur vs 2: Liralindalum (11%, crushing force), Grafacut (88%)
Apr 13, 2012|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Buk vs 2: Liralindalum (45%), Raphoellia (54%, peck)
Apr 14, 2012|Lv 51|The Jade Mountains|Miczariel vs 2: Liralindalum (44%, poison), Aldarri (55%)
Apr 15, 2012|Lv 51|Felar Encampment|Perr vs 1: Liralindalum (100%, bite)
Apr 15, 2012|Lv 51|Mansion of Twilight|Dijur vs 2: Yindathos (19%, fire seed), Liralindalum (80%)
Apr 15, 2012|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Perr vs 2: Liralindalum (30%, bite), Raphoellia (69%)
Apr 15, 2012|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Perr vs 2: Raphoellia (30%, bite), Liralindalum (69%)
Apr 18, 2012|Lv 51|Forest Road|Eearinty vs 3: Liralindalum (0%), Grafacut (100%, lunge), Raphoellia (0%)
Apr 18, 2012|Lv 51|The Jade Mountains|Kermtheras vs 3: Liralindalum (13%), Dratholus (42%), Raphoellia (44%, KB)
Apr 20, 2012|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Islinic vs 1: Liralindalum (100%, bite)
Apr 20, 2012|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Zharek vs 3: Liralindalum (0%), Yindathos (12%), Garm (87%, thrust)
Apr 27, 2012|Lv 51|A Virgin Forest|Perr vs 2: Celesa (80%, claw), Liralindalum (19%)
Apr 29, 2012|Lv 51|The Open Plains|Cabakso vs 3: Raphoellia (24%, peck), Celesa (74%), Liralindalum (1%)
Apr 30, 2012|Lv 51|Galadon|Tryphen vs 3: Liralindalum (3%), Grafacut (75%, claw), Riethen (21%)
May 1, 2012 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Tryphen vs 2: Grafacut (29%), Liralindalum (70%, bite)
May 1, 2012 |Lv 51|Balator|Kheorr vs 3: Liralindalum (17%, blast of flame), Balete (23%), Grafacut (59%)
May 1, 2012 |Lv 51|The Tahril Mountains|Kaabaluta vs 3: Liralindalum (10%), Grafacut (69%, shocking bite), Balete (19%)
May 1, 2012 |Lv 51|The Jade Mountains|Hwelntook vs 2: Liralindalum (9%), Celesa (90%, bite)

17173 posts
#40097, "Liralindalum's PK Deaths"

PK Deaths

Mar 27, 2012|Lv 27|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|vs 1: Kraelmerk (100%, burst of energy)
Apr 2, 2012 |Lv 45|The Imperial Lands|vs 3: Zharek (10%), Danntruso (30%, claw), Zameida (58%)
Apr 4, 2012 |Lv 51|Amaranthian Forest|vs 1: Dijur (100%, pierce)
Apr 5, 2012 |Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|vs 3: Vyandynne (6%, crush), Calliastro (41%), Zameida (51%)
Apr 6, 2012 |Lv 51|Mount Kiadana-Rah|vs 3: Tirrarraeor (19%, poisonous bite), Kurbrawn (52%), Muzgash (28%)
Apr 7, 2012 |Lv 51|The Jade Mountains|vs 2: Kurbrawn (49%, punch), Dijur (50%)
Apr 8, 2012 |Lv 51|Galadon|vs 1: Danntruso (100%, smash)
Apr 13, 2012|Lv 51|Glauruk Spawning Ground|vs 1: Iklahn (100%, electrical discharge)
Apr 14, 2012|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|vs 2: Otuerghad (8%, burst of energy), Dijur (91%)
Apr 16, 2012|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|vs 2: Dijur (4%), Hwelntook (95%, parting blow)
Apr 21, 2012|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|vs 2: Cabakso (66%, black light), Otuerghad (33%)
Apr 23, 2012|Lv 51|Balator|vs 3: Iklahn (18%), Xong (23%), Gup (57%, black light)
Apr 23, 2012|Lv 51|Galadon|vs 3: Otuerghad (30%), Zharek (0%), Kurbrawn (69%, punch)
Apr 29, 2012|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|vs 3: Cabakso (44%), Kurbrawn (46%, divine power), Otuerghad (9%)
Apr 29, 2012|Lv 51|Galadon|vs 2: Islinic (14%), Hwelntook (85%, cranial hit)
Apr 30, 2012|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|vs 3: Kheorr (40%), Iathi (10%), Alannah (49%, defilement)
May 1, 2012 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|vs 1: Hwelntook (100%, slash)
May 4, 2012 |Lv 51|Balator|vs 1: Perr (100%, nova)
May 6, 2012 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|vs 1: Hwelntook (100%, crush)

17173 posts
#40096, "Liralindalum's Leveling"

Leveling History

Mar 22, 2012 |Lv 2 |Hr 1 |
Mar 22, 2012 |Lv 3 |Hr 1 |
Mar 23, 2012 |Lv 4 |Hr 1 |
Mar 23, 2012 |Lv 5 |Hr 1 |
Mar 23, 2012 |Lv 6 |Hr 2 |
Mar 23, 2012 |Lv 7 |Hr 4 |
Mar 23, 2012 |Lv 8 |Hr 4 |
Mar 23, 2012 |Lv 9 |Hr 6 |
Mar 23, 2012 |Lv 10|Hr 7 |
Mar 24, 2012 |Lv 11|Hr 8 |
Mar 24, 2012 |Lv 12|Hr 10 |12 Grzaarn,
Mar 24, 2012 |Lv 13|Hr 10 |13 Grzaarn,
Mar 24, 2012 |Lv 14|Hr 11 |14 Grzaarn,
Mar 24, 2012 |Lv 15|Hr 11 |15 Grzaarn,
Mar 25, 2012 |Lv 16|Hr 15 |19 Flacknistik, 16 Grzaarn,
Mar 25, 2012 |Lv 17|Hr 15 |19 Flacknistik, 17 Grzaarn,
Mar 25, 2012 |Lv 18|Hr 17 |17 Uyura, 14 Thalinquist,
Mar 25, 2012 |Lv 19|Hr 18 |20 Flacknistik,
Mar 25, 2012 |Lv 20|Hr 25 |21 Uyura, 19 Torun,
Mar 25, 2012 |Lv 21|Hr 25 |22 Uyura,
Mar 26, 2012 |Lv 22|Hr 27 |28 Barthe, 21 Hosun,
Mar 26, 2012 |Lv 23|Hr 28 |29 Barthe, 22 Hosun,
Mar 26, 2012 |Lv 24|Hr 29 |30 Barthe, 23 Hosun,
Mar 26, 2012 |Lv 25|Hr 32 |24 Hosun, 21 Amnawllraet,
Mar 26, 2012 |Lv 26|Hr 37 |32 Raphoellia,
Mar 26, 2012 |Lv 27|Hr 38 |32 Raphoellia,
Mar 27, 2012 |Lv 28|Hr 46 |33 Raphoellia,
Mar 27, 2012 |Lv 29|Hr 48 |
Mar 29, 2012 |Lv 30|Hr 55 |29 Drosnken, 34 Raphoellia,
Mar 29, 2012 |Lv 31|Hr 55 |30 Drosnken, 35 Raphoellia,
Mar 29, 2012 |Lv 32|Hr 56 |31 Drosnken, 35 Raphoellia,
Mar 30, 2012 |Lv 33|Hr 58 |
Mar 31, 2012 |Lv 34|Hr 63 |
Mar 31, 2012 |Lv 35|Hr 66 |42 Aldarri,
Mar 31, 2012 |Lv 36|Hr 66 |43 Aldarri,
Apr 1, 2012 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 37|Hr 70 |36 Seidalren, 40 Llyendil,
Apr 1, 2012 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 38|Hr 70 |37 Seidalren, 40 Llyendil,
Apr 1, 2012 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 39|Hr 71 |42 Llyendil, 44 Aldarri,
Apr 1, 2012 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 40|Hr 72 |
Apr 1, 2012 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 41|Hr 78 |
Apr 1, 2012 |Lv 42|Hr 83 |42 Gup, 46 Ghriss,
Apr 1, 2012 |Lv 43|Hr 84 |43 Gup, 45 Aldarri,
Apr 2, 2012 |Lv 44|Hr 85 |34 Hosun, 41 Raphoellia,
Apr 2, 2012 |Lv 45|Hr 87 |35 Hosun, 41 Halath,
Apr 3, 2012 |Lv 46|Hr 91 |50 Aldarri, 49 Kreshkin,
Apr 3, 2012 |Lv 47|Hr 92 |
Apr 4, 2012 |Lv 48|Hr 95 |49 Gup, 49 Grafacut,
Apr 4, 2012 |Lv 49|Hr 95 |50 Gup, 49 Grafacut,
Apr 4, 2012 |Lv 50|Hr 97 |42 Zarghana, 50 Senjii,
Apr 4, 2012 |Lv 51|Hr 98 |44 Zarghana, 51 Senjii,

17173 posts
#40095, "Liralindalum's Timeline"

Timeline

Sat Mar 24 20:36:42 2012 at level 15 (10 hrs):
Liralindalum has pledged to the Outlanders of Thar-Eris

Sun Mar 25 18:09:07 2012 at level 19 (16 hrs):
Empowered by Whiysdan to level 26 <PK: 0-0>

Sun Mar 25 21:50:54 2012 at level 20 (16 hrs):
Liralindalum advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-0>

Tue Mar 27 07:52:31 2012 at level 27 (42 hrs):
Inducted into OUTLANDER by Yindathos <PK: 0-0>

Wed Mar 28 10:26:53 2012 at level 29 (51 hrs):
Empowerment changed by Whiysdan to level 39.

Thu Mar 29 22:51:23 2012 at level 30 (54 hrs):
Liralindalum advanced to level 30 <PK: 0-1>

Sun Apr 1 11:10:51 2012 at level 40 (68 hrs):
Liralindalum advanced to level 40 <PK: 0-1>

Mon Apr 2 07:46:54 2012 at level 44 (84 hrs):
Empowerment changed by Whiysdan to level 51.

Wed Apr 4 13:36:49 2012 at level 51 (93 hrs):
Liralindalum advanced to level 51 <PK: 1-2>

Tue Apr 10 20:19:54 2012 at level 51 (142 hrs):
Empowerment changed by Whiysdan to level 35. <PK: 2-7>

Sat Apr 14 22:22:22 2012 at level 51 (181 hrs):
Empowerment changed by Whiysdan to level 51. <PK: 4-9>

Tue May 8 15:22:28 2012 at level 51 (373 hrs):
Hero Delete <PK: 13-19>

17173 posts
#40094, "Liralindalum's Mob Deaths"

Mob Deaths

Mar 24, 2012|Lv 15|Castle of Akan|the castle guard by pierce
Mar 28, 2012|Lv 29|Dra'Melkhur|a fanged devout by bite
Mar 31, 2012|Lv 34|The White Lair|a freezing mist elemental by freezing bite
Apr 9, 2012 |Lv 51|Pine Forest|a dire wolf by bite
Apr 14, 2012|Lv 51|Island of Corte|the lieutenant by punch
Apr 15, 2012|Lv 51|The Red Lair|a salamander guardian by slice
Apr 22, 2012|Lv 51|The Green Lair|Vyndione, the moss troll druid of rot by sting
Apr 22, 2012|Lv 51|The White Lair|an ancient white dragon by bite
Apr 28, 2012|Lv 51|Whistlewood Swamp|a huge brown bear by slash
May 4, 2012 |Lv 51|Balator|Sho by slice
May 5, 2012 |Lv 51|Enpolad's Game Garden|the Queen of the Xvarts by black light
May 5, 2012 |Lv 51|The Green Lair|a bitter treant by pound
May 6, 2012 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|the Blood Tribunal executioner by slash
May 7, 2012 |Lv 51|Ruins of Maethien|a small Nightwalker by claw

17173 posts
#40093, "Liralindalum's Edges"

Edges

Flaws

Racial Edges

Class Edges

Devoted Cause
Awakened Spirit
Shield of the Vulnerable
Fierce Bulwark
Diagnostician's Insight
Adept of Satiation
Planeskipper
Peacemaker
Plaguetender

Edges

Remedy Senses
Remedy Toxins
Apt Learner
Lucky
Trained Medic
Keys to Success

17173 posts
#40092, "Liralindalum's Cabal Specifics"

Cabal Specifics

Cabal Statistics

# of logins with their cabal item  86
# of logins without their cabal item  6
# of logouts with their cabal item  77
# of logouts without their cabal item  4
# of times they lost their cabal item  10
# of times they retrieved their cabal item  7
# of times they took another cabal item  71

17173 posts
#40091, "Liralindalum's Statistics"
In response to Reply #0

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding47050
Experience from Skill improvements12768
Experience from Exploration24650
Experience from Quests13340
Experience from Commerce2435
Experience from Immortals3800
Experience from Observation25685

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Thu Mar 22 22:32:57 2012
Quests Completed  25
Exploration Points Found  73
(WANTED) Criminal  22 times
     Murder3 times
     Theft0 times
     Looting0 times
     Offensive of Harmful Powers1 times
     Aiding a Known Criminal1 times
     Assaulting the Spire13 times
     Attacking Guildguards4 times
     Other1 times
Thickening the Veil55 items for -1080
Thinning the Veil0 items for 0
Hours spent at Hero  275 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  76 %
% of lifetime in the cities  2 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  0 %
% of lifetime caballed  88 %

Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #40089 Previous topic | Next topic