Subject: "[FORTRESS] Hayim Quicksmile the Irrepressible Spark of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #23699
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23699, "[FORTRESS] Hayim Quicksmile the Irrepressible Spark of Irascibility"

Hayim Quicksmile the Irrepressible Spark of Irascibility

Description

It's already a challenge to tell an Elf's age, but with this one it seems
all the more difficult. Each day of his life seems to have left an imprint
on this man. The typical youthful visage is strangely overlaid with a sense
of age, perhaps hardship, with small wrinkles where you might not expect.
The body, covered as it is with unmatching clothes of various shapes and
colors, is impossible to judge in the same way as the face, but it is slim
and seems strong enough, for his people. While the careworn face might belie
a sharp reflection of the inside, the quick smile and ready greeting put paid
to any such notion. Various weapons and other implements have found homes
on hooks, belts or harnesses, seemilngly well worn and used. On his cheek,
the left side, a scar has formed from what was obviously a ragged cut,
a claw perhaps, marking him with an strange design, an incarnadine spiral.
Otherwise he's unremarkable to look at, and you can only be certain that

Score

Level51SexmaleRaceelf
EthosChaoticAlignGoodClasswarrior
Practices4Trains4HometownVoralian City
Exp586900To Level27100SphereFire
Age mature, 502 years old (223 hours)
Hit Points794Mana654Movement1051
Strength18Intelligence25Wisdom21
Dexterity23Constitution10Charisma17
Carry #0/37Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy325MoraleModerate  
Hitroll7Damroll0  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hayim's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #3
Reply Hayim's Skill List, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Skill List, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Title History, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Leveling, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Timeline, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Edges, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #2
Reply Hayim's Best Set of Equipment, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #
Reply Hayim's Statistics, Death_Angel, 11-Feb-09 09:04 PM, #1

17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23726, "Hayim's Role Chapter 8"

Role

Chapter 8

Origins
Added Wed Dec 31 01:08:18 2008 at level 3:

Sometimes, says Hayim, Elves forget that the gift of long life is just that,
a gift, and while it may bring great wisdom and knowledge, it often breeds an
unseemly hautiness, an arrogance that marrs the good name of Elves everywhere.
Somewhere, somewhen, long ago, a culture of formality and ici detachment became
the vogue for his people, and has remained ever since. It is tough to break from
the cultural inculcation, of that there can be no doubt, but it is not immutable.
Hayim is one of those "quirky" Elves, tolerated but not particularly welcomed by
his people. A quaint vulgarity, some called him. An amusing atavist, others.
But few fathers would welcome him to court their daughters. Few master craftsmen
would take him as an apprentice. Luckily though, the master at arms saw some
potential in Hayim and despite his early misgivings, found an apt pupil waiting
to be taught. And while Hayim's overly cheerful demeanor may have been oft-putting,
still, it was worth it to have such an avid student. And not merely a student
of arms, but of thought. Garrulous and jovial he may be, but Hayim did not lack
for smarts, and he took to the discussions of philosopy, morality, ethics and
freedom like a fish to water. The latter giving purpose to the former, giving
purpose to the weapon he might one day become. Hopefully, he will fulfil that promise...

17174 posts
#23725, "Hayim's Role Chapter 7"

Role

Chapter 7

The Event
Added Fri Jan 2 01:31:00 2009 at level 16:

Sometimes it takes an act, an event, something solid to crystalize a lifetime
of ideas or conjecture or belief. That day was today. Training at arms,
challenging the mind with philosophy of goodness and freedom, belief and
conviction, all came together today. Walking in Balator, an orphan screamed
and looking around, there was Vaeren, a dark elf, standing right beside her.
It's true what they say, that things happen both fast and slow, that you don't
think, but you do, in your heart, in your soul, when what had been a smoldering
coal, an ember, roars to life and burns hot like the sun. Quick steps were taken,
hands grasped weapons from sheaths, and in what seemed a blink of an eye, battle
to the death began. A viscious kick this assassin had, side still hurting, but
the years of training were not in vain and in two hours' time the dark elf was
dead, the small orphan girl safe. Not a happy feeling, to kill, for sure, but
a sense of rightness, of a task fulfilled. A path opened up, a path through life,
both in thought and in deed. The flames burned now, and would not be tamped
down. Life just got more interesting....

17174 posts
#23724, "Hayim's Role Chapter 6"

Role

Chapter 6

Pain
Added Fri Jan 2 13:50:56 2009 at level 18:

Today I watched someone who would be a brother, die. First time that's happened,
and while I know and knew it would, still, watching it has affected me deeply.
Enrai, a war priest of the fortress, graciously offered me some of his time so
that we might talk and he could hear about me and my desire to join with the Fortress.
We met at the entrance to the Fortress, and while we spoke, enemies came, one of
them a thief, the kingpin of Galadon who is also a tribunal. He knocked Enrai out
and began to bind him. I attempted to unbind him several times, only successful twice.
And before my eyes, the group of them slew Enrai. I was sick in the pit of my stomach,
and angry, too, at my inability to do more. But then, before much time passed, two
of my own enemies, a duerg and a black knight, came and attacked, two of them against
my one. I comported myself well enough, bringing the priest half to death, but in the
end, was forced to flee, with the timely aid of Padwei. Enrai's death sticks with
me now, deep in my gut, that feeling of helplessness and powerlessness vivid and raw.
Even more than before I believe the need for those who can rid thera of these dark
souls, prevent them from doing this wicked harm, is greater than ever, and these
events have stoked the fires inside to white hot intensity. It'll be me on the
ground many times, I'm sure, but hopefully it will be enough to make a difference
for Thera.

17174 posts
#23723, "Hayim's Role Chapter 5"

Role

Chapter 5

Great Sadness
Added Mon Jan 5 21:45:59 2009 at level 25:

A terrible, terrible day. Not once but twice did a goodly soul kill another
lightwalker, before his very eyes. First, a villager, an elf, came and slew not
only the gnome mage he was traveling with, but then proceeded to slay Khamas,
a storm giant of the spire. And while Hayim thinks Khamas is unfortunately devoted
to a misguided pursuit (as is the villager), still he has light in his heart, and
to watch him fall to the villager elf was shocking and hurt him deeply.
But just when he thought things couldn't get worse, they did. What could be worse
than an elf slaying a storm giant you ask? A *maran* doing it! While later
traveling with Novik and Iunnrais, he watched as Novik made the mistake of tossing
blindness dust into the air. Unknown to him there was a trail ranger hiding in wait for
evil doers, and he jumped at novik for attacking him. But rather than flee, Novik
stayed and fought, and then could not flee, and then, horrorible as it is, the trail
ranger fell. Shaken to his core, he then watched as Novik seemed not to feel any
remorse. After prodding he offered an apology, and then went back to killing
frost giants to improve his martial skills, and grow in the guild. Hayim left, to
pray, for himself and for Novik. He found some peace, but he is still disturbed
from his sights and worries for the felar assassin. As a result of the day's events, he
has also learned a greater appreciation of the role of the acolytes. Quolencia was
very helpful, hopefully even more so to Novik.
There was also great gladness this same day, as Hayim managed to catch Iunna available
and had a good talk. But that's the subject of another chapter....

17174 posts
#23722, "Hayim's Role Chapter 4"

Role

Chapter 4

Education
Added Sat Jan 17 17:32:44 2009 at level 44:

Twice now I've met with Iunna and twice now I've left feeling both inspired
and the wiser. She's refreshingly easy to talk to, almost need to keep
reminding myself that she's as far above us mortals as we are above tiny ants, and
equally capable of crushing us with the flick of a claw. But powerful as she
is to perform destruction, it's her greater power of enlightening and challenging
that has kept my fires hot and burning. I spent some time reading in her
library, and learning about the Navigators, and then discussed with her even more.
It's been difficult understanding everything, and putting it into practice, but
I feel I've made some progress. Life's not particularly easy, but it's not
impossible, either, especially the more I put my will to knowing all the things
that may be important or desired, and the very few things that are really, actually
necessary. And ensuring the latter result as necessary. It's an interesting
interplay with what some might call fate, or destiny, but I'm not one to fall into
that barrel. Burn hot enough and anything can be done. I've been watching
many and trying to learn from them, either good or ill, and hopefully it's making
an impact inside. We'll see. I look forward to discussing it more with Iunna.

17174 posts
#23721, "Hayim's Role Chapter 3"
In response to Reply #0

Role

Chapter 3

Momentous occasions
Added Thu Jan 22 20:17:58 2009 at level 51:

Several times Hayim met with and spoke with Iunna, once with Haidoril as well. Each time Hayim felt
both better and more comfortable with his path, though at the same time always seeing more to delve into.
Life continues whether he's thinking or sleeping or fighting or eating though, and so events came
and went, some good, some bad, but all helping him get a better grasp on both navigating the flames,
and settling into his role as a maran of the fortress. A deep distrust of thieves, something he's had since
he was young, continues to persist, especially after one of the fortress stole from him, causing some
trouble. The matter passed, but it did nothing to help his disklike for the entire guild.
Later, and after much thought and talk, a great, great day came. Hayim became one of Iunna's special
friends, and was gifted (cursed?) with a scar on his cheek, the incarnadine spiral. Though he'd
of course always hoped he'd live up to her expectations, still it was both surprising and humbling.
Invigorating, too! He works now to make all his deeds and words worthy of her, of the poetry of action
and speech that she deserves. It's a hot fire inside that molds these things, but it's a lifetime's worth
of experience needed to make them better and better. Finally, his now brother Haidoril's been made
Marshall and already things are getting better, though Hayim continues to make stupid mistakes
sometimes. Hopefully the former will continue and the latter will not! Either way, what's important
now is three things: a) Improve his fighting and leading skills as a maran, to be helpful to Haidoril.
b) Continue stoking the fires inside so that despite any set backs he remains steadfast and true to
himself and his best friend Iunna. And c) Remember to brush his teeth every day!

17174 posts
#23713, "Hayim's Skill List"

Skill List

Level 26cranial100%
Level 26misdirect100%
Level 27parting blow94%
Level 28boneshatter100%
Level 30careful vision89%
Level 30fourth attack100%
Level 30dent75%
Level 30dash100%
Level 32impale100%
Level 33drum100%
Level 35legendary awareness90%
Level 35precise aim90%
Level 36bone armor use84%
Level 46enhanced reactions99%

17174 posts
#23720, "Hayim's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

Complications
Added Sat Jan 24 04:46:50 2009 at level 51:

The nexuns came this day, many times. People fell, on both sides. The growing dislike of them
reached a crest and now Hayim has a true anger at them. He doesn't just strike them anytime, but
it doesn't take much. They took and kept the Orb as well, which particularly upset him.
The years are taking their toll on him, he's still very freespirited and generally happy, but
experience is tamping that somewhat gleeful, maybe innocent? part of him down. When he was young
he hadn't a thought of anyone he couldn't like (that wasn't dark, of course). But now, the list just
keep growing, and when he stops to think about it, it saddens him. But it's possible his actions
from time to time will be closer to the edge than before, as the belief that those that attack the
fortress and good folk in general can't be allowed to do so without consequence. He's very committed
to not crossing the line, to forfeiting what he's pledged, but at the same time he's not so willing to
shrug off the attacks by those he'd never have hunted before.
Hopefully those misguided ones will wake and have the darkness lifted from their eyes!

17174 posts
#23719, "Hayim's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

Committment
Added Thu Jan 29 15:17:55 2009 at level 51:

There are times when even the most basic decisions, things you'd never think to question,
are in fact questioned. Things happen, beliefs are challenged, actions are taken, and thoughts arise.
This happened to Hayim. Without getting into detail, he watched as comrade of the fortress, a scribe,
watched as Hayim fell, did nothing to help, did nothing to gather his things, just plain did nothing.
Why? For fear of the spirelings. For fear of being wanted by them and thus hunted.
Hayim wasn't angry about dying - well of course he was, as it was a mistake on his part that killed him,
completely forgetting that the manacles would sequester him! - or losing the things (except his
pointer of course!), but rather that one of the fortress was paralyzed by fear. Everyone knows and has
fear, but when it becomes so strong as to hold someone back from doing the right thing, well...
Hayim took much time, discussing with his best friend Iunna and also the cardinal and prophet both.
And he thought about it himself, at great length. Because, at heart, he has the integrity to know
that if he cannot live with those who would believe the same as he does on the core issues, then
he can't live with them, much as it would hurt him, and how much he'd sacrifice to go alone.
But, thankfully, the reverse happened.
The thinking, the talking, the living and watching and doing, brought him new insight, one that's
bound him perhaps even tighter to the fortress and his maran and acolyte and squire and scribe family.
He accepts that it's his job to teach those how to cope with fear. How to juse their judgment when
faced with difficult decisions. How to know when to let their fires rage and burn in a glorious explosion
of action, or to let them burn slowly, intensely, inside, waiting a better opportunity for action.
Leaving the Fortress would have been a great mistake, he sees that now, and understands his life is
inextricably intertwined with it, for whatever may come, and if bad things happen, he'll just have
to figure out ways to prevent them again, or fix them after. Probably not easy, and he's probably
going to make plenty of mistakes, but he'll be damned to an eternity without Iunna's fine smooth whiskey
before he'll give up!

17174 posts
#23718, "Hayim's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Fri Jan 30 17:22:03 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (187 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Even though one of our Forters abandoned us in a time of need, we're not giving up on Fort! Also, it's apparently our job to teach people to cope with fear.

Wed Feb 4 15:32:55 2009 by 'Baerinika' at level 51 (208 hrs):
Need to talk to him about being a better Maran. I think he wants leadership but he can't control his temper.

Fri Feb 6 15:12:56 2009 by 'Baerinika' at level 51 (214 hrs):
Really kind of a dick to Acolytes. I dunno.

Fri Feb 6 22:55:44 2009 by 'Iunna' at level 51 (218 hrs):
Titled for a plethora of reasons. You're a tough one to peg, kid.

Sat Feb 7 01:15:58 2009 by 'Iunna' at level 51 (218 hrs):
He jumped all over Celenai for asking when he was getting Captain, for no apparent reason. Quit being a j-hole.

Sat Feb 7 01:16:44 2009 by 'Iunna' at level 51 (218 hrs):
For the above, he has to sit and get to know everything about her, and actually LISTEN and report back to me. Also, he's now only allowed to communicate with me via pen/parchment because he can't think before speaking.

Sun Feb 8 14:50:54 2009 by 'Baerinika' at level 51 (221 hrs):
He sure RP's a pain in the ass, stubborn as shit, know it all, but man he makes me want to pull my hair out.

17174 posts
#23717, "Hayim's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Thu Jan 1 03:06:38 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 12 (6 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: Participating in the new years day time quest.

Thu Jan 1 03:41:00 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 12 (6 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Brought some pretty well thought out items for the time quest.

Sun Jan 4 22:53:47 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 24 (33 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Well written role. Apparently a quirky, cheerful elf. Finally met one who would teach, his intelligence a weapon in itself. The Light now burns within him, after a life changing rescue incident of an orphan from a dark elf, and h

Sun Jan 4 22:54:15 2009 by 'Yean' at level 24 (33 hrs):
(con't) having to watch the death of a would-be brother in combat.

Mon Jan 5 19:48:29 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 25 (42 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: First talk, touched on a lot of things but we didn't get too indepth on religion yet. Not sure how I feel about this kid yet.

Mon Jan 5 23:07:31 2009 by 'Iunna' at level 26 (42 hrs):
So we came and talked about how upsetting it was to see this goodie rager kill our two groupmates (one was good, mage was neutral), and yet we have no problem talking down to a neutral mino after we just killed him (no clue wh

Mon Jan 5 23:07:49 2009 by 'Iunna' at level 26 (42 hrs):
con't from above...no clue why either. WTF?

Tue Jan 6 20:45:07 2009 by 'Baerinika' at level 27 (51 hrs):
What a ham.

Mon Jan 19 20:53:06 2009 by 'Iunna' at level 51 (137 hrs):
He's growing on me.

Mon Jan 19 23:27:05 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (137 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: A nice partial religion chat at the shrine.

Tue Jan 20 17:50:41 2009 by 'Baerinika' at level 51 (143 hrs):
Heh I know he's trying to push Baer's little Baer Buttons on purpose because of his irreverent ARR PEE but man Baer can't stand this guy.

Tue Jan 20 23:10:02 2009 by 'Iunna' at level 51 (147 hrs):
He did a pretty good job of nailing the religion, and he's been entertaining on snoop/interaction sessions, so... tattoosies!

Thu Jan 22 20:21:41 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (154 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: I admit this shit made me laugh a little. Obligatory tattoo/religious update and how we're going to help Forters.

Sun Jan 25 05:53:49 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (169 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: For keeping a cool head and his rp up while the person he just killed is having a whine fest.

Tue Jan 27 16:05:23 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (175 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Update, we're getting jaded and bitter

17174 posts
#23716, "Hayim's Gank-O-Meter"

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  31
Total PK Assists  9
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.76

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Brings a friend

Average Group Size Per Death  1.50

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Unwitting Guest of Bad Parties

17174 posts
#23715, "Hayim's PK Statistics"

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  31 (19 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  18
Total Mob Deaths  12

PK Wins by Class
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  16
VS. anti-paladin  1
VS. assassin  3
VS. ranger  1
VS. invoker  1
VS. bard  4
VS. conjurer  1
VS. berserker  2
VS. shapeshifter  1

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  11
VS. OUTLANDER  2
VS. BATTLE  4
VS. EMPIRE  8
VS. SCION  2
VS. NEXUS  3
VS. TRIBUNAL  1

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  6
VS. Evil  25

PK Deaths by Class
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  10
VS. anti-paladin  3
VS. shaman  1
VS. conjurer  1
VS. shapeshifter  2

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. BATTLE  2
VS. EMPIRE  8
VS. SCION  2
VS. NEXUS  2
VS. TRIBUNAL  4

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  2
VS. Evil  16

17174 posts
#23714, "Hayim's Cabal Powers List"

Cabal Powers List

Level 15mantle of the phoenix93%
Level 25lightforge100%
Level 30phoenix brand98%
Level 35cry of deliverance78%

17174 posts
#23712, "Hayim's Skill List"

Skill List

Level 1axe93%
Level 1dagger100%
Level 1flail100%
Level 1mace100%
Level 1polearm89%
Level 1spear100%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1staff100%
Level 1whip100%
Level 1enhanced damage100%
Level 1hand to hand100%
Level 1parry100%
Level 1rescue84%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1shield block84%
Level 2improved compare100%
Level 2improved consider100%
Level 2elbow1%
Level 2metal armor use96%
Level 2light armor use95%
Level 3dirt kicking100%
Level 4aim92%
Level 4knee1%
Level 5second attack100%
Level 6fast healing100%
Level 8kick1%
Level 10disarm100%
Level 10feint85%
Level 11inspect goods1%
Level 12third attack100%
Level 12dual wield100%
Level 13dodge100%
Level 14haggle98%
Level 14pierce98%
Level 15bash95%
Level 15trip100%
Level 15shield cleave1%
Level 15pugil100%
Level 15meditation100%
Level 16charge99%
Level 17thrust1%
Level 18berserk100%
Level 18lash1%
Level 19slice1%
Level 20attune1%
Level 20eyes of flame100%
Level 20warcry92%
Level 20backhand100%
Level 20spin100%
Level 20pen76%
Level 21prosperous reputation75%
Level 21lore100%
Level 21retreat90%
Level 22zeal100%
Level 23offhand disarm83%
Level 23deflect shield79%
Level 23leverage79%
Level 24evade81%
Level 25legsweep98%
Level 25drive83%
Level 25crescent100%

17174 posts
#23711, "Hayim's Title History"

Title History

Tue Jan 20 22:59:34 2009, level 51 (147 hrs):
Hayim Quicksmile the Legend of the Battlefield

Fri Feb 6 22:27:16 2009, level 51 (215 hrs):
Hayim Quicksmile the Irrepressible Spark of Irascibility

17174 posts
#23710, "Hayim's PK Wins"

PK Wins

Feb 6, 2009 |Lv 51|The Keep of Barovia|Urgok vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Feb 7, 2009 |Lv 51|Shepherd's Row|Valdora vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)

17174 posts
#23709, "Hayim's PK Wins"

PK Wins

Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 15|Balator|Vaeren vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 5, 2009 |Lv 25|Darsylon|Thortus vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 5, 2009 |Lv 25|The Grove|Tahaar vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 6, 2009 |Lv 27|Arkham|Rakka vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 7, 2009 |Lv 30|Graveyard|Fhedubrus vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 8, 2009 |Lv 30|The Outpost of Tir-Talath|Kallmin vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 8, 2009 |Lv 30|The Redhorn Mountains|Kallmin vs 2: Hayim (21%), Serveyain (78%, KB)
Jan 8, 2009 |Lv 32|The Outpost of Tir-Talath|Kallmin vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 9, 2009 |Lv 32|Fortress of Light|Heraz vs 2: Sirfalas (36%,KB), Hayim (63%)
Jan 10, 2009|Lv 33|Galadon|Rakka vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 10, 2009|Lv 33|Galadon|Kobicar vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 11, 2009|Lv 33|The Battlefield|Noldarus vs 2: Hayim (73%,KB), Serveyain (26%)
Jan 13, 2009|Lv 36|The Galadon Sewers|Kingga vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 13, 2009|Lv 36|Ysigrath|Kingga vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 14, 2009|Lv 38|The Eastern Road|Tenuc vs 4: Valdora (41%,KB), Barrkooz (42%), Caerga (6%), Hayim (8%)
Jan 18, 2009|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Jern vs 3: Padwei (27%), Hayim (61%, KB), Iunnrais (10%)
Jan 18, 2009|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Thomayen vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 18, 2009|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Borkahd vs 3: Hayim (19%,KB), Iunnrais (29%), Serveyain (51%)
Jan 19, 2009|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Jern vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 20, 2009|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Vhelamina vs 2: Caerga (52%,KB), Hayim (47%)
Jan 21, 2009|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Grulgor vs 2: Illian (8%), Hayim (91%, KB)
Jan 23, 2009|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Foomando vs 4: Hayim (37%), Canir (45%), Morwen (2%), Unalethekai (14%, KB)
Jan 23, 2009|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Kassibaz vs 5: Iktul (55%,KB), Morwen (0%), Hayim (8%), Canir (35%), Unalethekai (0%)
Jan 24, 2009|Lv 51|The Inn of the Eternal Star|Kassibaz vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 25, 2009|Lv 51|Galadon|Tellik vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 28, 2009|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Drinnin vs 2: Hayim (25%,KB), Synoria (74%)
Jan 30, 2009|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Jern vs 3: Mreash (49%,KB), Ceyraia (35%), Hayim (15%)
Jan 30, 2009|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Zhurn vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 31, 2009|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Kassibaz vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Jan 31, 2009|Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|Zikat vs 3: Canir (4%), Sarien (54%, KB), Hayim (41%)
Jan 31, 2009|Lv 51|Shepherd's Row|Jern vs 2: Sydd (42%), Hayim (57%, KB)
Jan 31, 2009|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Jern vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Feb 1, 2009 |Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Vexe vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Feb 2, 2009 |Lv 51|Arkham|Zerrla vs 3: Hayim (3%), Unalethekai (49%, KB), Caerga (47%)
Feb 2, 2009 |Lv 51|Arkham|Zhurn vs 4: Caerga (12%), Hayim (9%, KB), Padwei (39%), Unalethekai (38%)
Feb 2, 2009 |Lv 51|The Dragon Sea|Dereli vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Feb 3, 2009 |Lv 51|The Drogran Hills|Urgok vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)
Feb 3, 2009 |Lv 51|Voralian City|Thomayen vs 2: Adellia (20%,KB), Hayim (79%)
Feb 4, 2009 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Borkahd vs 1: Hayim (100%,KB)

17174 posts
#23708, "Hayim's PK Deaths"

PK Deaths

Jan 13, 2009|Lv 36|A Virgin Forest|vs 2: Iktul (43%), Kobicar (56%, KB)
Jan 14, 2009|Lv 38|The Eastern Road|vs 2: Kuzrack (18%), Tenuc (81%, KB)
Jan 16, 2009|Lv 40|The North Road|vs 1: Zurrek (100%,KB)
Jan 17, 2009|Lv 47|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 1: Gollywyn (100%,KB)
Jan 18, 2009|Lv 47|Arkham|vs 1: Grulgor (100%,KB)
Jan 18, 2009|Lv 50|Mount Calandaryl|vs 1: Khratetch (100%,KB)
Jan 18, 2009|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 4: Jern (0%), Zerrla (23%), Ikbe (14%), Zhurn (61%, KB)
Jan 19, 2009|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 2: Thomayen (89%,KB), Jern (10%)
Jan 20, 2009|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|vs 1: Ikbe (100%,KB)
Jan 22, 2009|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|vs 2: Ikbe (37%), Zerrla (62%, KB)
Jan 24, 2009|Lv 51|Outlying Villages|vs 1: Zhurn (100%,KB)
Jan 26, 2009|Lv 51|Voralian City|vs 1: Iktul (100%,KB)
Jan 28, 2009|Lv 51|The Inn of the Eternal Star|vs 1: Kassibaz (100%,KB)
Feb 2, 2009 |Lv 51|Evermoon Hollow|vs 1: Vexe (100%,KB)
Feb 4, 2009 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 2: Ilix (61%), Cyrn (38%, KB)
Feb 4, 2009 |Lv 51|The Aryth Ocean|vs 1: Gollywyn (100%,KB)
Feb 7, 2009 |Lv 51|The Dragon Sea|vs 1: Gollywyn (100%,KB)
Feb 8, 2009 |Lv 51|Galadon|vs 2: Shalsad (90%,KB), Nidblot (9%)

17174 posts
#23707, "Hayim's Leveling"

Leveling History

Dec 31, 2008|Lv 2 |Hr 1 |
Dec 31, 2008|Lv 3 |Hr 1 |
Dec 31, 2008|Lv 4 |Hr 2 |
Dec 31, 2008|Lv 5 |Hr 2 |
Dec 31, 2008|Lv 6 |Hr 2 |
Dec 31, 2008|Lv 7 |Hr 3 |
Dec 31, 2008|Lv 8 |Hr 3 |
Dec 31, 2008|Lv 9 |Hr 4 |
Dec 31, 2008|Lv 10|Hr 4 |
Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 11|Hr 7 |
Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 12|Hr 8 |
Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 13|Hr 10 |
Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 14|Hr 10 |
Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 15|Hr 12 |
Jan 2, 2009 |Lv 16|Hr 14 |
Jan 2, 2009 |Lv 17|Hr 15 |
Jan 2, 2009 |Lv 18|Hr 17 |
Jan 2, 2009 |Lv 19|Hr 22 |
Jan 3, 2009 |Lv 20|Hr 25 |
Jan 4, 2009 |Lv 21|Hr 29 |26 Zelion, 26 Eliath,
Jan 4, 2009 |Lv 22|Hr 29 |26 Zelion, 27 Eliath,
Jan 4, 2009 |Lv 23|Hr 30 |27 Zelion, 28 Eliath,
Jan 4, 2009 |Lv 24|Hr 31 |23 Zhiral, 21 Klargg,
Jan 5, 2009 |Lv 25|Hr 39 |
Jan 5, 2009 |Lv 26|Hr 47 |24 Buznek, 20 Fyeereth,
Jan 5, 2009 |Lv 27|Hr 47 |26 Buznek, 22 Fyeereth,
Jan 7, 2009 |Lv 28|Hr 54 |31 Shaltah, 25 Tellik,
Jan 7, 2009 |Lv 29|Hr 54 |22 Serveyain, 26 Tellik,
Jan 7, 2009 |Lv 30|Hr 55 |23 Serveyain, 27 Tellik,
Jan 8, 2009 |Lv 31|Hr 59 |35 Adellia, 28 Serveyain,
Jan 8, 2009 |Lv 32|Hr 60 |35 Adellia, 29 Serveyain,
Jan 10, 2009|Lv 33|Hr 65 |
Jan 11, 2009|Lv 34|Hr 73 |29 Serveyain,
Jan 11, 2009|Lv 35|Hr 75 |31 Serveyain,
Jan 13, 2009|Lv 36|Hr 87 |33 Serveyain, 37 Eliath,
Jan 13, 2009|Lv 37|Hr 92 |40 Vargith,
Jan 13, 2009|Lv 38|Hr 93 |39 Adellia, 39 Yula,
Jan 14, 2009|Lv 39|Hr 98 |29 Ashvin, 36 Serveyain,
Jan 14, 2009|Lv 40|Hr 101|
Jan 17, 2009|Lv 41|Hr 118|50 Achmos, 42 Serveyain,
Jan 17, 2009|Lv 42|Hr 118|51 Achmos, 42 Serveyain,
Jan 17, 2009|Lv 43|Hr 119|51 Achmos, 43 Serveyain,
Jan 17, 2009|Lv 44|Hr 120|51 Achmos, 44 Serveyain,
Jan 17, 2009|Lv 45|Hr 122|46 Armallyn, 51 Haidoril,
Jan 17, 2009|Lv 46|Hr 123|50 Iunnrais, 47 Armallyn,
Jan 17, 2009|Lv 47|Hr 123|48 Armallyn, 40 Vargith,
Jan 18, 2009|Lv 48|Hr 127|44 Serveyain, 51 Iunnrais,
Jan 18, 2009|Lv 49|Hr 127|45 Serveyain, 51 Iunnrais,
Jan 18, 2009|Lv 50|Hr 128|46 Serveyain, 51 Iunnrais,
Jan 18, 2009|Lv 51|Hr 129|42 Corticas, 50 Neitaro, 48 Serveyain,

17174 posts
#23706, "Hayim's Timeline"

Timeline

Sat Jan 3 19:29:46 2009 at level 20 (25 hrs):
Hayim advanced to level 20 <PK: 1-0>

Mon Jan 5 15:56:35 2009 at level 25 (40 hrs):
Inducted into FORTRESS by Enrai.

Wed Jan 7 15:19:42 2009 at level 30 (53 hrs):
Hayim advanced to level 30 <PK: 4-0>

Wed Jan 14 18:40:09 2009 at level 40 (97 hrs):
Hayim advanced to level 40 <PK: 12-2>

Sun Jan 18 14:12:42 2009 at level 51 (128 hrs):
Hayim advanced to level 51 <PK: 12-6>

Sun Jan 18 18:48:07 2009 at level 51 (129 hrs):
Inducted into None by Neltouda.

Sun Jan 18 18:48:58 2009 at level 51 (129 hrs):
Inducted into FORTRESS by Neltouda.

Sun Jan 18 18:50:22 2009 at level 51 (129 hrs):
Inducted into FORTRESS by Baerinika.

Sun Jan 18 18:50:33 2009 at level 51 (129 hrs):
Inducted into None by Baerinika.

Sun Jan 18 18:50:37 2009 at level 51 (129 hrs):
Inducted into FORTRESS by Baerinika.

Sun Jan 18 20:12:51 2009 at level 51 (129 hrs):
Baerinika made Hayim a Maran

Tue Jan 20 22:55:33 2009 at level 51 (147 hrs):
Tattooed by Iunna.

Sun Feb 8 15:17:42 2009 at level 51 (221 hrs):
Rage Delete

17174 posts
#23705, "Hayim's Mob Deaths"

Mob Deaths

Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 14|The Eastern Road|a Galadonian patrolman by hit
Jan 4, 2009 |Lv 24|Seantryn Modan|a Seantryn Patrolman by slash
Jan 5, 2009 |Lv 25|The Coastal Plains|a Seantryn Gate Guard by slash
Jan 11, 2009|Lv 33|Mausoleum|a disgusting, rotting Zombie by claw
Jan 12, 2009|Lv 35|Spiderhaunt Woods|a sword spider by slice
Jan 12, 2009|Lv 35|Spiderhaunt Woods|a sword spider by slice
Jan 14, 2009|Lv 38|Spiderhaunt Woods|a sword spider by kick
Jan 14, 2009|Lv 40|Ruins of Maethien|a misty Nightwalker by claw
Jan 15, 2009|Lv 40|Mausoleum|the dark priest vampire by wrath
Jan 15, 2009|Lv 40|Galadonian Settlement|Reflous the Butcher of Galadon by assassinate
Jan 15, 2009|Lv 40|Lost Elven Vaults|the jade elf assassin by slice
Jan 22, 2009|Lv 51|Thar-Acacia|a long tusked boar by goring tusks

17174 posts
#23704, "Hayim's Edges"

Edges

Strong Back
Twitchy
Keys to Success
Battle Tested
Quick Healer
Evasive
Wise Recovery
Dove of Spring Dawn
Hawk of Summer Afternoon
Eagle of Autumn Evening
Owl of Winter Night
Crushing Pugil
Parry Anything
Gift to the Departed
Deflecting Backhand

17174 posts
#23703, "Hayim's Cabal Specifics"

Cabal Specifics

Cabal Statistics

# of logins with their cabal item  79
# of logins without their cabal item  7
# of logouts with their cabal item  58
# of logouts without their cabal item  8
# of times they lost their cabal item  14
# of times they retrieved their cabal item  7
# of times they took another cabal item  28

17174 posts
#23702, "Hayim's Class Specifics"
In response to Reply #0

Class Specifics

Weapon Specializations
Mace
Spear and Staff

Legacies
Maelstrom of the Veils
Striking the Shadow's Footfall

17174 posts
#23700, "Hayim's Best Set of Equipment"

Best Set of Equipment

worn on fingera ring of stamina
worn on fingera silver ring set with a single malachite
worn around neck(Glowing) a brooch set with blue stones
worn around neck(Glowing) a silver pendant inlaid with diamond
worn on bodythe chitinous shell of a rainbow runner
worn on headthe Seantryn Battle Helm
worn on legs(Glowing) a pair of gleaming diamond leg guards
worn on feeta pair of troll-hide boots
worn on hands(Humming) a pair of delicate silver gloves
worn on armsa phylactery of free movement
worn about bodya tattered, color shifting cloak
worn around waista girdle of giant strength
worn on wrist(Invis) (Glowing) the Bracelet of Bifrost
worn on wrist(Humming) a bracelet of woven gold
(Glowing) the Scepter of Light
an incarnadine spiral

17174 posts
#23701, "Hayim's Statistics"
In response to Reply #0

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding22050
Experience from Skill improvements14624
Experience from Exploration14175
Experience from Quests45384
Experience from Commerce13475

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Wed Dec 31 00:00:53 2008
Quests Completed  29
Exploration Points Found  55
Bonus Experience from Immortals  4400
(WANTED) Criminal  7 times
Hours spent at Hero  94 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  29 %
% of lifetime in the cities  11 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  1 %
% of lifetime caballed  40 %

Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #23699 Previous topic | Next topic