Subject: "[FORTRESS] Kelteon Inkernannen the Prolific Practition..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #18239
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18239, "[FORTRESS] Kelteon Inkernannen the Prolific Practitioner of Prose, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Kelteon Inkernannen the Prolific Practitioner of Prose, Acolyte of the Golden Sun

Description

A rather magestic creature stands humbly before you. Long
white hair spirals down his short frame. Long satin robes drape
over his shoulders and extend down to the floor. Around his waist
is a silk white belt. Within his old hands is a instrument for
inspiration. Shimmering blue eyes can be noticed underneath
bushy white eyebrows. His face his pale but rosy red cheeks
seem to highlight his whole face. He seems like a very merry
bard.
furthermore,

Score

Level51SexmaleRaceelf
EthosOrderlyAlignGoodClassbard
Practices4Trains0HometownVoralian City
Exp675700To Level30400SpherePeace
Age middle-aged, 677 years old (326 hours)
Hit Points553Mana863Movement758
Strength17Intelligence25Wisdom21
Dexterity18Constitution3Charisma19
Carry #0/33Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy200MoraleModerate  
Hitroll9Damroll0  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Kelteon's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Song List, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Skill List, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Title History, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #2
Reply Kelteon's Statistics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Timeline, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Edges, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #
Reply Kelteon's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-08 12:16 AM, #1

17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18251, "Kelteon's PK Statistics"

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  3 (2 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  65
Total Mob Deaths  25
# of Assassination Deaths  4

PK Wins by Class
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  1
VS. bard  1

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  1
VS. OUTLANDER  1
VS. EMPIRE  1

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  0
VS. Evil  3

PK Deaths by Class
VS. transmuter  5
VS. thief  6
VS. warrior  15
VS. anti-paladin  7
VS. assassin  13
VS. invoker  6
VS. bard  3
VS. shapeshifter  10

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  9
VS. OUTLANDER  2
VS. BATTLE  2
VS. EMPIRE  23
VS. SCION  27
VS. NEXUS  2

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  3
VS. Evil  62

17172 posts
#18262, "Kelteon's Role Chapter 8"

Role

Chapter 8

Kelteon.
Added Wed Oct 24 05:27:03 2007 at level 5:

This bard that stands before you was trained underneath mililtary style life. He was
taken captive at a very young age. In the boot camp he was forced to do manual labor for food.
As he suceeded through his studies and grunt laborer the leaders of the camp took this special
child aside. See they noticed he had a special gift. A way to observe his surruondings.
Unbenounced to the guards this young elf only wanted peace for those he grew up with.
Kelteon saw murders they made him very sad within. He has seen costly bloodshed that should of not been in.
As he grew his intentions changed. The light shone through. On a bright sunny day the gods
shined down apon this elf. He was let free. With his new sense of dignity, and discipline.
This wise elf sets forth apon his journey in Thera. He has done some research on
What he wishes to happen. The Blood Tribunal sign is the first thing Kelteon sees as he leaves the gates of the camp.

17172 posts
#18261, "Kelteon's Role Chapter 7"

Role

Chapter 7

Life now as an elf bard.
Added Sun Oct 28 09:23:15 2007 at level 21:

Kelteon has grown up in a world of bloodshed. He has had his bloodshed many of times now. He starts to relize that darkness surrounds this earth in every corner.
As he tries to gain admission into the Blood Tribunal he faces a tough adversary. He comes from the land in wich Kelteon use to call master.
This Dark-ELf Does not listen to Kelteon's words. He only laughs at the small elf and does not give him his reccomendation. This crushes the ambitious elf. He thought this is what was needed to be done.
But this still does not crush his hopes complelty. He still has a heart of gold. Perhaps the Blood Tribunal cannot help him. Perhaps different alternatives are still available.
As he leaves Kelteon Travels across somethng called the Fortress. What is this Fortress Kelteon wonders. Perhaps they can understand him. Help him. Mold him.

17172 posts
#18260, "Kelteon's Role Chapter 6"

Role

Chapter 6

Life in the Fortress
Added Sun Nov 11 15:13:04 2007 at level 31:

This young elf traveled to and fro in the world searching for his calling. His sense of peace. He finally writes to the fortress discussing his intentions. He sits and waits for many of years. Months years pass by no word.
finally after one hundred years Kelteon decides to seek out members. He finds a member called the Elder Prophit. Little benounced to the elf this was a leader. They meet at the inn and discuss many of things.
This Elder makes Kelteon see things with his heart instead of with his head. The light within this bard grew as the discussion grew. It changed him. Forever giving him a sense of peace no matter what the obstacle is.
As the discussion ended the elder asked Kelteon to meet him at the Sacred Fortress. So Kelteon did. He felt the elders sword touch him and a new sense of pride and dignit arose in the young elf. He was now a Scribe of the fortress.
He can only hope his research will guide him through life. He wishes to help others in a good way. So far he has he thinks. But the true test to this bard is time. There is still a lot to be taught and alot to be learned.

17172 posts
#18259, "Kelteon's Role Chapter 5"

Role

Chapter 5

Life in Fortress Part 2
Added Tue Nov 20 19:44:32 2007 at level 48:

The life of an Alcoyte was really hard on Kelteon when he first began in the fortress. Being new to everyone made him a bit shy but still ever so listening. He listened to everyone he talked to and for that he began to grow further.
He studied all the oaths to dedication, precisely able to pronounce them at a drop of a dime, not because of memorization but because of it dwells in his heart. He has gained the trust of many friends across the land. He wishes he could do more
So he spoke to Lord Braemir. There they discussed many things that Kelteon had questions about. All the words that Kelteon could described was summed up in one by the lord.
Despair said the great Lord Despair my young scribe you are a shield against despair. They discussed unity they discussed what exactly a shield was.
Right down the ancient scrolls the young elf listened carefully. It opened his eyes to new perspectives that perhaps Kelteon was failing at. Also his good friend Pmurtar died.
This makes Kelteon really sad but he trudges on still keeping the light so bright in his heart. He wishes to become Alcoyte one day so he better start training ever to harder in the struggle.
The Elder will be gone for a while so any teachings this elf gets he listens to untill he can talk to elders some more. Strange he asks himself whom is the Cardinal of the Golden Sun?

17172 posts
#18258, "Kelteon's Role Chapter 4"

Role

Chapter 4

Life in Fortress Part 3
Added Sun Nov 25 23:18:20 2007 at level 51:

Kelteon thinks about a lot of things in his heart now, he is a beackon in this world. He truly believes that peace and prosperity is only a hands grasp away. He know understands better his role in the fortress. He relizes now that in his heart h

17172 posts
#18257, "Kelteon's Role Chapter 3"

Role

Chapter 3

Mess up Continuation of Life in Fortress Part 3
Added Sun Nov 25 23:24:13 2007 at level 51:

e can change somones life for the better foreever. Just by the kind actions he does can he achieve such a trust with one. Tis the actions of integrity that grants Kelteon to do this.
His heart shines brighter then ever determined and inspired. He constantly is tryien to help ones in need that call to him. He only asks that they sit down and discuss things with him.
He listens to them and then tries to help them. He always explains why he has just helped them and asks only one thing in return, for that person to help one other.
He has been blessed with traveling with most of those that walk the fortress. Each has taughten Kelteon something new about himself and them. He wishes to continue his quest.
One day when he is ready he feels that he will truely stand as an Alcolyte. He has a role in the Fortress. He relized he can keep the entire army of the light marching strong.
He also relizes that his songs are not what makes them whom he is. It is what he does that heals another. Tis the action he tells himself alot.
Tis ver hard not to get to mad at things around him. but instead he writes stuff down in his book and comes up with new ways to try to reach out to people.
Perhaps one day before he dies he will see what he wishes. perhaps one day. Untill then he must march strong as a beackon of light! A child of peace.

17172 posts
#18256, "Kelteon's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

Continuation of Life in the Fortress Part 4
Added Sat Dec 8 11:52:57 2007 at level 51:

After an exhausting raid Kelteon finds himself heading back to the fortress. Tired and worn out from a long battle at the Scions he plunders into a crowd gathering at the Fortess.
At the Fortress he finds Darascus Pessawkt the Maiden Jaguar, and of course GoldenBeard was their. The little elf listened into the converstation. There the scribe watches as his teacher and elder Darascus gets promoted to Captain of the Brigade
This was interesting thinks the elf. Then after the three finish up the Lady Jaguar looks at Kelteon. She says one more thing! Then she places her hand almost on Kelteons soul.
From that point Kelteon felt a sudden rush of pure light flood into his being. Every vain was touched by the incandescent light. From that point on Kelteon walks as an Acolyte of the Golden Sun.
The years of dedication, the deaths, it all started back at the slavecamp thinks Kelteon. He starts to cry to himself. He turns his head renewed.
The Lady Jaguar said one more thing 'gotta stop dien so much. Hard to protect the light iffen yer dead!
Kelteon looks forward to his next step in his quest. He wonders to himself what can he do more now to help spread the light. He starts on the path. Ready and willing to help anyone in need.
He starts off thinking to himself where is the most despair and what can we do to fix it?
How can he be a better leader to himself and to others?
He knows as long as he does what his pure heart tells him it wont be an issue.

17172 posts
#18255, "Kelteon's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

Stuck in a Hole!
Added Tue Dec 18 14:17:29 2007 at level 51:

Wondering down the dusky trail, down the moutian I go! Drinking away ohh crap slipped on a rock down the crevice i go.....
Stuck here for many years it is so cold! Perhaps mer being so stupid is why never gonna get to become Elder Prophit. Hah! No need to say that
Gotta keep my faith strong. Gotta relax, meditate and wait. Perhaps this gives me time to think about how many learning experiences i have been gifted with in this world.
Perhaps this is the crevice i right about. When all seems lost, i must be the beakon. Well it seems pretty lost right now. Im desperatly clawing at the walls trying to get out.
Alas a log of fire! No more cold! Thank you Lords! Ohh my and some bread.
Thank you Lords! I' just need to calm down. And think about how to get out. Ohh yes Palerdins and Healers can get me out. Looks like i just gotta make the best of what i got.
Lots of ale, lots of singen, lots of keepen a good spirit thats what I shall do! Alas a Jade-elf is here to give me company!
Me and him talk for a bit have a good time. He then saves me! I knew i would get out! mebbe i am not that stupid after all. Made it out of my predicument. Ohh yes gotta kill some Xvarts but i think i can do that for the gratitude i have.
Will always remember this day as the day of awakining for sure! My heart is pure and I will live on helping others!

17172 posts
#18254, "Kelteon's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Tue Dec 25 07:22:32 2007 by 'Baerinika' at level 51 (291 hrs):
Looking for more con from Baer. From an IC perspective, it looks to her like he's wasted a lot of con on dumb things. He'll need to prove that he's going to do smart things with it if I give it to hi,./

17172 posts
#18253, "Kelteon's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Wed Oct 24 14:54:14 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 13 (4 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: pretty odd role about being trained in the military and yet kidnapped and then set free and I guess that all made us want to join Tribs.

Sun Nov 11 10:50:26 2007 by 'Kastellyn' at level 30 (50 hrs):
Wrote "A Heart of Gold", a very short poem about Poshka helping a poor naked elf. Probably him. It was allright.

Tue Nov 13 20:27:15 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 32 (59 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: Wrote a poem called "Scream of the Phoenix". Sort of made my teeth ache reading it, but hey, at least he's trying!

Wed Nov 14 18:38:25 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 40 (71 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Role update Yay!

Sat Nov 17 20:52:24 2007 by 'Kastellyn' at level 46 (100 hrs):
Wrote a poem called "Hope" which (I think) was his best work yet! Yay for Kelteon!

Sun Nov 18 15:12:11 2007 by 'Rayihn' at level 46 (104 hrs):
A bit newbish...Kilthig was asking him to help him in the High Tower and Kelteon said he didn't know where it was. Would suggest he get some sort of find areas to help people in quest before Acolyte

Wed Nov 21 08:55:44 2007 by 'Kastellyn' at level 48 (126 hrs):
Wrote another piece which was untitled. I'd say that, in general, he relies way too much on rhyming, and doesn't really structure his work or try to say something meaningful. They all seem pretty...vanilla. Maybe that's just

Wed Nov 28 08:56:28 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (167 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Role updates on life in the Fortress. Sorta rambling, and let me just say DUDE! Try some linewraps. Really hard to read.

Tue Dec 4 18:18:22 2007 by 'Baerinika' at level 51 (199 hrs):
Has been workin' it pretty hard. Dies a lot, but seems to be getting better. Around a lot, generally a sunny disposition...was giving out promotions, and thought he deserved one too

Wed Dec 5 08:39:35 2007 by 'Kastellyn' at level 51 (203 hrs):
While I admire the work ethic, I'm sticking with what I said earlier: quality is better than quantity. FWIW, I agree with Baer, and have seen a LOT of positive attitude from this guy lately.

Sun Dec 16 12:24:18 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (249 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: Gave him a title for the work he's written, and because he's fun to watch.

Mon Dec 17 15:50:25 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (256 hrs):
An Immortal added 800 exp for: Several updates on both what he does as a bard & his religion

Tue Dec 18 12:56:46 2007 by 'Marcatis' at level 51 (262 hrs):
Released from jade mountains by jade elf, agrees to destroy xvarts who attack jade elves.

Sun Dec 23 07:55:53 2007 by 'Baerinika' at level 51 (285 hrs):
Man how do you not accidently kill more people with bard??

17172 posts
#18252, "Kelteon's Gank-O-Meter"

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  3
Total PK Assists  14
Average Group Size Per Kill  2.89

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Complete Sissy

Average Group Size Per Death  1.43

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Murdered By The Self-Reliant

17172 posts
#18250, "Kelteon's Cabal Powers List"

Cabal Powers List

Level 10favor of the sun100%
Level 24spirit sight89%
Level 30altruism90%
Level 32succor86%
Level 35curse of radiance70%

17172 posts
#18249, "Kelteon's Song List"

Song List

Level 2travelers march100%
Level 4charismatic prelude100%
Level 7adagio100%
Level 9piercing dissonance91%
Level 10chant of resilience100%
Level 11battaglia100%
Level 14canticle of the gods100%
Level 15elven adagio100%
Level 16lullaby90%
Level 17languid carol99%
Level 18anthem of resistance100%
Level 19riddle of revelation100%
Level 19cacophonous clamor81%
Level 20reveille83%
Level 21pastoral of the mind100%
Level 22tranquil serenade82%
Level 26requiem82%
Level 27elegy of tears79%
Level 28bagatelle of bravado100%
Level 29laborious lament85%
Level 32vibrato100%
Level 33nocturne of fright83%
Level 34apocalyptic overture100%
Level 38fantasia of illusion76%
Level 40symphonic echoes100%
Level 42dirge of solitude84%
Level 45grand nocturne85%

17172 posts
#18248, "Kelteon's Skill List"

Skill List

Level 1dagger100%
Level 1mace75%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1staff1%
Level 1haggle84%
Level 1scrolls79%
Level 1talismans93%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1sing100%
Level 2dirt kicking83%
Level 2improved compare85%
Level 3dodge100%
Level 3mimic75%
Level 4trip75%
Level 5aim78%
Level 5tune88%
Level 6hand to hand97%
Level 6elbow77%
Level 7kick75%
Level 7knee81%
Level 8flourish75%
Level 9pick lock78%
Level 9evade76%
Level 10fast healing100%
Level 10lore100%
Level 11roundhouse90%
Level 11inspect goods75%
Level 12meditation100%
Level 12panhandle85%
Level 12light armor use90%
Level 13parry95%
Level 15second attack100%
Level 16shield block75%
Level 18disarm90%
Level 18spiritual link86%
Level 19pugil75%
Level 20pen77%
Level 25enhanced damage100%
Level 30sneak100%
Level 30a capella90%
Level 36precise aim76%

17172 posts
#18247, "Kelteon's Title History"

Title History

Tue Dec 4 17:12:49 2007, level 51 (197 hrs):
Kelteon Inkernannen the Grand Master of Artistry

Tue Dec 4 17:28:58 2007, level 51 (197 hrs):
Kelteon Inkernannen the Grand Master of Artistry, Acolyte of the Golden Sun

Sun Dec 16 12:22:54 2007, level 51 (249 hrs):
Kelteon Inkernannen the Prolific Practitioner of Prose, Acolyte of the Golden Sun

17172 posts
#18246, "Kelteon's PK Wins"

PK Wins

Nov 18, 2007|Lv 46|Mount Calandaryl|Smuerlk vs 3: Pmurtar (6%), Kelteon (53%), Darascus (39%, KB)
Nov 18, 2007|Lv 46|Mount Calandaryl|Tifanadi vs 4: Pmurtar (17%,KB), Kelteon (30%), Gwevfeldr (9%), Darascus (42%)
Nov 21, 2007|Lv 48|The Redhorn Mountains|Iszjir vs 2: Kelteon (0%), Elmyre (100%, KB)
Nov 23, 2007|Lv 50|The Redhorn Mountains|Validroth vs 3: Auglaize (0%), Darascus (62%, KB), Kelteon (37%)
Nov 23, 2007|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Sarouv vs 3: Kelteon (67%), Auglaize (28%, KB), Kilthig (3%)
Nov 23, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Zridv vs 2: Kelteon (30%), Niheriva (70%, KB)
Nov 26, 2007|Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|Sousidan vs 5: Kelteon (6%), Dungard (31%), Kilthig (15%, KB), Pesawwkt (5%), Darascus (41%)
Dec 3, 2007 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Gularys vs 2: Kelteon (40%), Auglaize (59%, KB)
Dec 11, 2007|Lv 51|Outside Hamsah Mu'tazz|Ghorka vs 2: Nolyek (19%), Kelteon (80%, KB)
Dec 12, 2007|Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Chirikaw vs 2: Kelteon (14%), Gwevfeldr (85%, KB)
Dec 16, 2007|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Ghorka vs 4: Bjorn (16%), Kelteon (3%), Dungard (49%), Phanem (30%, KB)
Dec 18, 2007|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Eoria vs 6: Gwevfeldr (25%), Kelteon (30%), Harol (21%), Sananto (5%, KB), Nolyek (1%), Cezar (14%)
Dec 20, 2007|Lv 51|Balator|Zridv vs 3: Kelteon (3%), Laelliana (81%), Iltch (15%, KB)
Dec 24, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Kunjiko vs 2: Kelteon (76%), Leopoldo (23%, KB)
Jan 2, 2008 |Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Zicky vs 2: Kelteon (49%,KB), Laelliana (50%)

17172 posts
#18245, "Kelteon's PK Deaths"
In response to Reply #0

PK Deaths

Nov 17, 2007|Lv 45|Domain of Eternal Night|vs 1: Igbah (100%,KB)
Nov 17, 2007|Lv 45|The Eastern Road|vs 1: Chirikaw (100%,KB)
Nov 18, 2007|Lv 46|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 1: Zridv (100%,KB)
Nov 19, 2007|Lv 47|Outside Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 1: Llorenz (100%,KB)
Nov 20, 2007|Lv 48|Balator|vs 4: Jhuutr (15%), Eoria (26%, KB), Haltan (5%), Jeob (52%)
Nov 20, 2007|Lv 48|Fortress of Light|vs 2: Ravon (91%,KB), Llorenz (8%)
Nov 20, 2007|Lv 48|Domain of Eternal Night|vs 1: Sousidan (100%,KB)
Nov 21, 2007|Lv 48|Fortress of Light|vs 3: Chrichuk (19%), Meldressen (43%), Sousidan (37%, KB)
Nov 21, 2007|Lv 48|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 2: Chrichuk (42%), Sousidan (57%, KB)
Nov 22, 2007|Lv 49|Galadon|vs 1: Sousidan (100%,KB)
Nov 22, 2007|Lv 49|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 1: Sousidan (100%,KB)
Nov 23, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 2: Llorenz (100%,KB), Chrichuk (0%)
Nov 23, 2007|Lv 51|East Sumner's Road|vs 1: Zridv (100%,KB)
Nov 24, 2007|Lv 51|The Tahril Mountains|vs 1: Chrichuk (100%,KB)
Nov 24, 2007|Lv 51|The Tahril Mountains|vs 1: Chrichuk (100%,KB)
Nov 24, 2007|Lv 51|Outside Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 1: Sousidan (100%,KB)
Nov 24, 2007|Lv 51|The North Road|vs 1: Zridv (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
Nov 24, 2007|Lv 51|The North Road|vs 1: Throkk (100%,KB)
Nov 26, 2007|Lv 51|Outside Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 2: Vessdee (3%), Chrichuk (96%, KB)
Nov 26, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 2: Sousidan (39%), Chrichuk (60%, KB)
Nov 28, 2007|Lv 51|Galadon|vs 1: Chrichuk (100%,KB)
Nov 28, 2007|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 3: Llorenz (13%), Sousidan (60%, KB), Meldressen (26%)
Nov 29, 2007|Lv 51|Arial City|vs 1: Llorenz (100%,KB)
Nov 29, 2007|Lv 51|East Sumner's Road|vs 2: Jenjo (39%,KB), Kiraan (60%)
Dec 4, 2007 |Lv 51|Galadon|vs 1: Ravon (100%,KB)
Dec 4, 2007 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 1: Zridv (100%,KB)
Dec 5, 2007 |Lv 51|Shepherd's Row|vs 1: Sousidan (100%,KB)
Dec 5, 2007 |Lv 51|Voralian City|vs 1: Llorenz (100%,KB)
Dec 5, 2007 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|vs 2: Gularys (21%), Zridv (78%, KB)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 1: Kostyan (100%,KB)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 2: Chrichuk (42%), Igbah (57%, KB)
Dec 11, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 2: Chrichuk (53%,KB), Kostyan (46%)
Dec 13, 2007|Lv 51|The Tahril Mountains|vs 3: Igbah (46%,KB), Chrichuk (53%), Llorenz (0%)
Dec 13, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 1: Ravon (100%,KB)
Dec 15, 2007|Lv 51|The Frigid Wasteland|vs 1: Throkk (100%,KB)
Dec 16, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 1: Zridv (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
Dec 17, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 0:
Dec 18, 2007|Lv 51|Underdark|vs 3: Chirikaw (35%), Eoria (5%), Zridv (59%, KB)
Dec 19, 2007|Lv 51|Galadon|vs 1: Philisrhynga (100%,KB)
Dec 19, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 0:
Dec 20, 2007|Lv 51|The Shadow Grove|vs 1: Philisrhynga (100%,KB)
Dec 24, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 1: Zridv (100%,KB)
Dec 27, 2007|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 2: Sousidan (44%), Llorenz (55%, KB)
Dec 29, 2007|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 2: Kostyan (47%,KB), Eoria (52%)

17172 posts
#18240, "Kelteon's Statistics"

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding40400
Experience from Skill improvements10746
Experience from Exploration6700
Experience from Quests2365
Experience from Commerce5545

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Wed Oct 24 03:37:49 2007
Quests Completed  10
Exploration Points Found  21
Bonus Experience from Immortals  3100
(WANTED) Criminal  1 times
Hours spent at Hero  186 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  21 %
% of lifetime in the cities  24 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  3 %
% of lifetime caballed  86 %

17172 posts
#18244, "Kelteon's Timeline"

Timeline

Sat Oct 27 18:12:31 2007 at level 20 (20 hrs):
Kelteon advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-3>

Wed Oct 31 21:05:19 2007 at level 26 (36 hrs):
Rage Delete

Sat Nov 10 15:56:34 2007 at level 29 (46 hrs):
Inducted into FORTRESS by Deyriaras.

Sat Nov 10 19:19:58 2007 at level 30 (46 hrs):
Kelteon advanced to level 30 <PK: 0-9>

Wed Nov 14 06:08:12 2007 at level 40 (59 hrs):
Kelteon advanced to level 40 <PK: 0-11>

Fri Nov 23 00:38:41 2007 at level 51 (136 hrs):
Kelteon advanced to level 51 <PK: 1-28>

Thu Nov 29 16:01:11 2007 at level 51 (173 hrs):
Kelteon moved to Voralian City

Tue Dec 4 17:28:58 2007 at level 51 (197 hrs):
Baerinika made Kelteon an Acolyte

17172 posts
#18243, "Kelteon's Mob Deaths"

Mob Deaths

Nov 22, 2007|Lv 49|Domain of Eternal Night|the Archmage of Eternal Night by acid blast
Nov 22, 2007|Lv 49|The Slave Mines of Sitran|a slaver by chop
Nov 22, 2007|Lv 49|The Manor|the bodyguard by crush
Nov 29, 2007|Lv 51|Arial City|the Arial Emperor by slice
Dec 5, 2007 |Lv 51|Strange Island|certain death by hit
Dec 9, 2007 |Lv 51|Village of Mal'trakis|a chosen one by claw
Dec 9, 2007 |Lv 51|Village of Mal'trakis|a prophet by infernal power
Dec 13, 2007|Lv 51|Whistlewood Swamp|Jara Silverstaff by punch
Dec 13, 2007|Lv 51|The Jungle Ruin|an elven spearmaiden by wrath
Dec 18, 2007|Lv 51|Lost Elven Vaults|the jade elf assassin by assassinate

17172 posts
#18242, "Kelteon's Edges"

Edges

Strong Back
Leader
Hidden Assets
Shattering Note
Perfect Pitch
Combat Showmanship
Inspiration of Angels
Scrutiny
Extra Training
Keys to Success
Resistant Sight
Last Breath

17172 posts
#18241, "Kelteon's Cabal Specifics"
In response to Reply #0

Cabal Specifics

Cabal Statistics

# of logins with their cabal item  156
# of logins without their cabal item  16
# of logouts with their cabal item  140
# of logouts without their cabal item  9
# of times they lost their cabal item  22
# of times they retrieved their cabal item  15
# of times they took another cabal item  56

Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #18239 Previous topic | Next topic