Subject: "[NEXUS] Kiraan Yaarim the Force of Nature, Meter of Mi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #17987
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17987, "[NEXUS] Kiraan Yaarim the Force of Nature, Meter of Mind"

Kiraan Yaarim the Force of Nature, Meter of Mind

Description

Gone were the days of wildness and unkemptly looks. Though his clothings
are still made up of an assortment of animal skins, fangs and leather
hides, he is cleanly shaved and his olive green eyes show much wisdom
in the affairs of Thera. His well-muscled arms bears more cicatrix scars
battling against both man and beast alike throughout his years.

His chestnut-brown hair is now combed and neatly tied behind his head.
Middle age has seen him with more silvery gray hair along the sides of
his head. Faint crow feet marks are etched at the end of his eyes. His
cheeks are auburn red and his skin is well-tanned from the exposure to
the wilderness life.

Score

Level51SexmaleRacehalf-drow
EthosNeutralAlignNeutralClassdruid
Practices9Trains0HometownTir-Talath
Exp468500To Level22700SphereTime/Fate
Age middle-aged, 162 years old (324 hours)
Hit Points639Mana996Movement743
Strength18Intelligence21Wisdom24
Dexterity19Constitution6Charisma16
Carry #0/34Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy0MoraleModerate  
Hitroll7Damroll0  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Kiraan's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #3
Reply Kiraan's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Supplication List, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #2
Reply Kiraan's Statistics, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Skill List, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Title History, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Timeline, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Edges, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #
Reply Kiraan's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 17-Jan-08 08:04 AM, #1

17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18011, "Kiraan's Role Chapter 9"

Role

Chapter 9

8. Thoughts: Promotion to the Rhyme of Resistance.
Added Wed Dec 12 00:10:23 2007 at level 51:

This has completely caught me off-guard. I had not expected it. I had my fair share
of failures and have never thought of being voted in. But praise to Lord Guerric
for his wisdom and guidance throughout my life!

Ahh, such is Fate. She can be on my side for one day but a cruel mistress the other.
Who can fathom her ways? But hasn't it her plans to work in my life be it good or
bad? I have only praise and worship for her in everything.

For the cabal, it has been given to me in good hands by Bink. I kinda missed his
knowledge and spiky-ness. I seem to have found some in this rogue named Iltch.
Under his leadership, it grew stronger but his time seemed shorter and more
spasmodic. Also he seemed distant and withdrawn. It was a matter of time before he
had to step down. I pray I will not fall into that pithole of loneliness.

I hope under my leadership, the Nexus will emerge as a cabal of respect and success.
Heh, do not all leaders want that too? I'm not into policies but rather trust my
faith and wisdom to execute. For the Nexus to be successful, we need to flow with
situations, just as the balance sways accordingly and rights itself.

I've seen strength in many of my mates - Aldonius, Nwaereth, Iltch and yes, Ghromm.
If only they have a place or title within the Island for their contributions are
very noteworthy. They will grow from strength to strength and may Fate favour them
in their destinys.

Just as she had done for me.

17172 posts
#18010, "Kiraan's Role Chapter 8"

Role

Chapter 8

Re-entering roles.
Added Sat Dec 15 07:43:25 2007 at level 51:

Roles got corrupted or lost.

17172 posts
#18009, "Kiraan's Role Chapter 7"

Role

Chapter 7

2. Unbearable torture - the slaver kind.
Added Sat Dec 15 07:44:32 2007 at level 51:

These journal entries/chapters speak about events in my life, experiences and thoughts.
I had been a slave for the mines for as long as I could remember.

Each day we were woken up as early as 4am. Those who did not would taste the stinging
lashes from the drow mistress. I had seen their effects and as long as this mind of
mine is still sane, I shan't forget them. The whips were living snakes and with each
bite, there was a chance that the poison from those fang would creep into the blood
stream.

One of my pen mates paid for our learning. He was a lazy kind and decided to idle a bit
longer. Those lashes woke him up and the poison crept into his blood. He went rigid
before convulsing and shuddering with silent agony. I could still see his eyes rolling
whenever I thought about his death. Blood was flowing from his nostrils and mouth. It
was a sight I would never forget.

The mistress was delighted at his demise. And the most unimaginable horror was when he
was at the point of death. She actually murmured her healing prayers to deny his death!
She couldn't resist cackling as she watched his confusion. The poor victim had thought
that death was an easy thing.

Ahhh... such naive assumptions! The drow mistress would never had allowed that to
happen. She enjoyed every minute as he agonized further in the poison, confused and
helpless, bordering upon the thin line of hallucination and insanity.

After a couple of near agonizing deaths, he begged for its final taste. And I saw how
she cherished the moment. With a final strike, his life was snubbed out. She made sure
he called and blessed her name as if she was his saviour. The hissing snakes drank
thristily on blood oozing from those wounds.

That's how the slavers kept us in line. With such a dreadful display of power, who
would have dared to commit suicide. The very thought of it was blasphemous. I daren't
even hold the thought lest it betrayed me. Who knows there could even be a spy amongst
us? I had seen people being carried off during the nights. They never came back in the
morning.

For now, my tired bones needed to sleep. May the fatigue drive away my nightmares.

17172 posts
#18008, "Kiraan's Role Chapter 6"

Role

Chapter 6

3. Daily routine as a slave.
Added Sat Dec 15 07:45:49 2007 at level 51:

Everyday they would march us to the mines. It was a long walk through a forested trail
and the journey itself took more than two hours. In between we had only one rest in a
small clearing.

We had steel collars around our necks and there was a long chain running through them.
This ensured no one could escape. That word 'escape' was far from our lips and minds
anyway. The daily march would have worn out an average man. And thank the gods I was
still fit and healthy, though a bit malnutritioned. Many just collapsed daily.

At no time would the chains come off from our collars until we had reached the mines.
Thus we were forced to carry the living dead as their limp bodies dragged the chains
down,impeding our march. Either we carried these 'burdens' or we were met with the
lashing whips, which in turn brought more deaths. With the choice made for us, what
else could we do?

Once we reached the mines (Sitran?? I have heard that name mentioned somewhere), the
chains came off. Those bodies would be place at the mouth of the cave entrance for the
twisted beings called Troglodytes to steal. Nobody dared fathom what these creatures
did with the half-deads. We could hear only screams as they were carried off.

And into the mines we trudged. From what I gathered, the slave drivers had an uneasy
pact with the mine foremen to provide man reources while getting a portion of the
gold, minerals and precious metals in exchange for us.

I had better focus back on my mining lest I taste the fangs on the whips. With the
thoughts picturing on hissing snakes, I shuddered involuntarily.

17172 posts
#18007, "Kiraan's Role Chapter 5"
In response to Reply #0

Role

Chapter 5

4. Freedom.
Added Sat Dec 15 07:46:36 2007 at level 51:

It was another routine march to the mines. However, this time everyone noticed that
the forest was unearthly quiet. We slaves could see the uneasiness of the slave
drivers. They seemed to sense something amiss, something stirring.

The brush in front stired. The point-man signaled a stop. A duergar slaver driver
drew his mace and approached as quietly as he could. Suddenly a deer bolted out from
the bush into him.

Startled he stumbled backwards into an ant hill. Scrambling up, he cursed loudly,
only to start jumping and shaking vigourously. Then he began to strip out of his
armor and clothes. This drew loud laughters from many of us. Even the drow mistress
hid a grin on her face. Everyone relaxed.

There was a loud *thud*. The drow mistress blinked before pitching forward. An arrow
protruded from her back. A female slave screamed and pandemonium broke loose. More
arrows rained down, and a fireball streaked through the air. Burning smell filled
the forest. The slaver drivers cried out "Ambush!" and drew their weapons in defense.
Fireseeds flew and lightnings cackled. Then someone broke the chains and the slaves
starting running free.

I found myself running into the forest with a dwarf slave beside me.

Suddenly a large shadow stepped out in front of us and with a blurring swing of a
hefty axe, the dwarf head sailed into the air. I stared dumbly at the headless body
beside me with a dreadful feeling that my luck had ran out. We had been caught and
it was pay back time!

With a toothless grin, the fire giant heaved his axe upon his massive shoulders,
winked at me and ran into the chaotic frenzy of battle bellowing a fearsome warcry.

Unable to take in the sudden unfolding of events, I felt the world spinning around
me before drifting off into a fitful slumber.

17172 posts
#18000, "Kiraan's PK Statistics"

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  30 (21 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  37
Total Mob Deaths  16
# of Cleaved in HALF Deaths  1
# of Assassination Deaths  1

PK Wins by Class
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  22
VS. anti-paladin  1
VS. ranger  1
VS. invoker  1
VS. bard  3
VS. druid  1

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  2
VS. FORTRESS  1
VS. OUTLANDER  3
VS. BATTLE  20
VS. EMPIRE  4

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  2
VS. Neutral  13
VS. Evil  15

PK Deaths by Class
VS. warrior  28
VS. anti-paladin  3
VS. assassin  1
VS. invoker  1
VS. necromancer  1
VS. bard  2
VS. shapeshifter  1

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  2
VS. BATTLE  21
VS. EMPIRE  10
VS. SCION  3
VS. TRIBUNAL  1

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  15
VS. Evil  22

17172 posts
#18006, "Kiraan's Role Chapter 4"

Role

Chapter 4

5. The belief of Fate.
Added Sat Dec 15 07:47:54 2007 at level 51:

My life seems to be destined as a slave, toiling day and night for others. Until a
miraculous course of event, that past is broken. I call it - Fate.

To me, it meant more than just mere coincidences. I could have fallen ill and died
in my sleep. I could have awoken slightly later and thereby meeting my death at the
hands of the drow mistress. My will could have wavered and my spirit gave out - I
could have been counting among the corpses along the march. Yet I did not. What if
the arrow had shot me instead? What if the fire giant had bloodthristy tendencies
- he would have lopped my head off too?

Too many ifs? Yet these were no coincidences. It is Fate who orders my steps to
freedom. Every action and decision that I have made, every path I have chosen though
limited, every word that I have spoken, drew me closer to the knowledge of Fate in
my life. These course of events are but strings of silk that when joined, formed
into a beatiful web. Such is my destiny - to unravel the mysteries of Fate. To teach
the lands and people to rest in the hands of Fate. Both life and death are all
intertwined.

Fate is like a lady, who takes time and pleasure in beautifying herself. She draws
attention to herself. She desires to be looked at, to be admired. She dresses and
carries herself to be the focus of attention. Heads are always drawn to her passing.

Yet when you look hard at her, she thinks you uncouth and turns away. When you seek
her purposefully, she is elusive. You can only smell her lingering perfume but you
cannot grasp nor keep her. Yet she draws people to herself. She is like royalty
walking amongst her subjects - regally untouchable. As she weaves herself through
the crowds, they part to let her pass. Such is her strength, quiet with regal
dignity, changing and impacting purposefully her surroundings. Especially me.

I have chosen to take the druidic path. I was once a person who worked with the
stones. Now I walk among the wilds and nature. As Fate has it, I seek to understand
the balance of one under bondage but has gained freedom; one with the roots that
belong to human kin, yet a person attuned to the wilds and nature. Such a path
allows me to understand how Fate has impacted each facet in this world and how it
draws and binds these threads together to reveal a larger picture. Such is my joy
in learning and knowing it.

17172 posts
#18005, "Kiraan's Role Chapter 3"

Role

Chapter 3

6. What is Your Goal?
Added Sat Dec 15 07:49:41 2007 at level 51:

These words haunted me. Eversince the gorgon guardian at Lord Guerric's temple said
those word, it never left my mind. It was firmly etched into my heart.

What is my purpose? How does my Destiny affirms my belief in Fate? It was only in my
foraging of herbs within SpiderHaunt Woods that my goal was revealed.

While resting, I slumbered and had a strange dream. I was lying in a spider's web
and wrapped up in a cocoon. I had an eerie feeling that the predator was coming
within the next few moments.

Without hesitation, I struggled to free myself. Knowing that these webs were
susceptible to fire, I flicked my fingers and threw fire seeds. They not only did
it catch fire and I had burned myself, the fire burn through the cocoon. Amidst the
pain, I managed to free one arm.

Then I began to hear 'clicking' noises. Spider fangs! It was coming for me.

I hastened the burning and another arm was free. My clothes were already smoking and
I had burnt myself in several places. Also the web strands holding the web intact were
burned away too. The web sagged and became unstable as more strands broke loose. The
more I struggled, the more I felt the web collapsing.

Suddenly the spider was upon me! I screamed as I noticed the venomous fangs dripping
with fatal poison near my face. Alas I had failed to escape! Woe to me! I closed my
eyes.

I heard a familiar voice instead (gorgon?). The spider was speaking to me!

"Your time will come. For now, you will live as Fate deems it so. Listen well.

Struggling against your Fate will lead to death. Be it you becoming prey to the
predator, or burning yourself alive, or dying to the spider's venom, or becoming
its food. Even if all these did not happen, the very web that holds you will
collapse and you will fall to your death.

There is a time and season for everyone. Be it in life or in death, Fate will run
its course.

Remember to every action that you execute, there will be a repercussion. You may
not see the result but be assured it will be revealed in time to come. I'm sure
you have never thought the very web strands that held you in place are saving you
from your death.

Such are the strands of Fate.

You have followed the path of Balance. Keeping it in equilibrium is your choice,
your destiny. See that it does not swing to either ends lest catastrophic events
happen. Your death is nothing compared to the many who will die should those events
occur. Remember the strands of Fate represents many different aspects in faith.
Choose wisely."

Could the strands represent the various forces of Good and Evil, Chaos and Order?
I could have trapped myself being in a cabal. Yet in my sacrifice, I may be saving
Thera from destroying itself. I will seek the Nexus out.

17172 posts
#18004, "Kiraan's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

7. Description Change.
Added Sat Dec 15 07:50:18 2007 at level 51:

Draped in greenish-brown stained clothings under an assortment of bark-
like armor and mottled gray animal skins, this tall but slim figure has
an unkemptly look and a wildness about him. His well-muscled arms bears
scars of battle with both man and beast alike.

The chestnut-brown hair is messy and long, pulled back into a ponytail
which runs down his left shoulder. Streaks of silver-gray hair run along
the sides of his head before trailing off behind his ears. Pieces of
debris and dried leaves scatter on his body. Though his tanned skin is
smooth, his face bears signs of weariness and age beyond his years; as
if he had seen and been through a lot during his youth. His cheeks are
aubrun red and his eyes are olive green.

17172 posts
#18003, "Kiraan's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

10. Iltch. Mercenary?
Added Sat Dec 15 08:39:56 2007 at level 51:

I am very concern for him. More like I fear for his insatiable desire to be the
Bandit King of Hamsah. To achieve that, he will need to collect lots of gold coins.
Lots as in hundreds of ten gold coins in each bag! That is no a platry sum. His
greed has made him blinded to his dedication to Nexus.

I do not like the idea of him putting his guildmate before others. I do not want
to jump to a conclusion and I will make it a point to monitor his movements more
closely. This will come in with reports from other Keepers and sometime rumors
from enemies. Already there are people within the cabal who have expressed their
dislike for his haughtiness and attitude. Also I have heard reports about him
from enemies alike.

His thrist to shed blood also bothers me. This has been confirmed by other Keepers.
It is not a way for Keeper to act. We are to sway with the Balance, not murder.

For as I write I am beginning to see him leaning towards chaotic actions. He seems
of late to want to be alone, isolated. His reluctance to share of his part and his
thoughts are of concern.

I will take all these into consideration. With just one or two more reports, I will
uninduct him.

17172 posts
#18002, "Kiraan's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Tue Oct 16 09:15:46 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 18 (19 hrs):
An Immortal added 1500 exp for: Role, empowerment goodness. Former slave, wants to "understand and reveal the paths of people, places, creatures, as it unfolds". Wants to predict future actions based on previous actions. Different take on Fate.

Tue Oct 30 07:09:40 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 36 (81 hrs):
An Immortal added 250 exp for: Role update about Fate. I also bumped his empowerment up a little bit since he's obviously putting in the effort.

Mon Dec 10 21:14:36 2007 by 'Daevryn' at level 51 (260 hrs):
I can't believe it took Mulmeru, Sananto, Cezar, Chkara, and Zindereth to gang this guy down. It's just Kiraan, people. Have some goddamn pride.

Mon Dec 10 21:15:28 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (260 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: His whole handling of this seems decently Guerricy to me, so, a little XP!

Fri Dec 14 07:52:34 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (277 hrs):
An Immortal added 800 exp for: nice little update on becoming rhyme

17172 posts
#18001, "Kiraan's Gank-O-Meter"

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  30
Total PK Assists  24
Average Group Size Per Kill  3.83

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Holy Mother of Sissies

Average Group Size Per Death  1.59

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Unwitting Guest of Bad Parties

17172 posts
#17999, "Kiraan's Cabal Powers List"

Cabal Powers List

Level 10gauge balance94%
Level 16eye of equilibrium97%
Level 25vanguard of balance100%

17172 posts
#17998, "Kiraan's Supplication List"
In response to Reply #0

Supplication List

Supplication List

Level 1mend wounds100%
Level 2detect consecration94%
Level 2carapace91%
Level 3refresh100%
Level 3decompose84%
Level 4detect evil82%
Level 4detect good82%
Level 5detect invis98%
Level 6know alignment1%
Level 7earthquake99%
Level 8bless100%
Level 8infravision1%
Level 10control weather100%
Level 10moonbeam100%
Level 11create spring80%
Level 11serpentine staff56%
Level 12transmute metal to wood89%
Level 12protection from metals98%
Level 13telluric surge92%
Level 14call lightning85%
Level 15fly100%
Level 15armor of thorns100%
Level 16identify100%
Level 16water breathing96%
Level 17entangle100%
Level 17animism73%
Level 18fire seeds100%
Level 18forest haven79%
Level 19faerie fog88%
Level 19tsunami79%
Level 20treeform86%
Level 20whirling simoon75%
Level 21frenzy100%
Level 22thornheart100%
Level 23cancellation79%
Level 24spike growth85%
Level 25swarm of leeches79%
Level 26pass door100%
Level 28thorn100%
Level 29spores76%
Level 30heroes feast85%
Level 31plant growth75%
Level 32briartangle85%
Level 33liveoak93%
Level 34primordial vengeance75%
Level 35sunray100%
Level 40birdform87%
Level 42the hunt79%
Level 45bearform87%

17172 posts
#17988, "Kiraan's Statistics"

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding11450
Experience from Skill improvements14829
Experience from Exploration5500
Experience from Quests14600
Experience from Commerce4383

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Thu Oct 11 09:07:10 2007
Quests Completed  18
Exploration Points Found  26
Bonus Experience from Immortals  3050
(WANTED) Criminal  3 times
Hours spent at Hero  144 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  62 %
% of lifetime in the cities  4 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  0 %
% of lifetime caballed  75 %

17172 posts
#17997, "Kiraan's Skill List"

Skill List

Level 1axe100%
Level 1mace100%
Level 1spear100%
Level 1staff100%
Level 1recall100%
Level 2improved compare99%
Level 2improved consider84%
Level 3dirt kicking100%
Level 4herbal medicine100%
Level 5meditation100%
Level 9fast healing100%
Level 9pathfinding100%
Level 10join74%
Level 10accept70%
Level 10breakbond70%
Level 10light armor use100%
Level 11kick100%
Level 11trance100%
Level 11rip26%
Level 13quiet movement100%
Level 13forage92%
Level 14hand to hand85%
Level 15haggle83%
Level 15bark skin99%
Level 15herbal forage97%
Level 16bone armor use84%
Level 17shield cleave1%
Level 17pugil100%
Level 20protection elements96%
Level 20shield block100%
Level 20pen1%
Level 21thrust94%
Level 22pierce99%
Level 23parry100%
Level 24second attack100%
Level 38call of the wild90%

17172 posts
#17996, "Kiraan's Title History"

Title History

Tue Dec 11 06:27:49 2007, level 51 (263 hrs):
Kiraan the Force of Nature, Rhyme of Resistance

Tue Dec 11 06:28:04 2007, level 51 (263 hrs):
Kiraan Yaarim the Force of Nature, Rhyme of Resistance

Tue Dec 18 20:18:11 2007, level 51 (284 hrs):
Kiraan Yaarim the Force of Nature

Tue Dec 18 20:18:18 2007, level 51 (284 hrs):
Kiraan Yaarim the Force of Nature, Meter of Mind

17172 posts
#17995, "Kiraan's PK Wins"

PK Wins

Jan 5, 2008 |Lv 51|Outskirts of Galadon|Ambra vs 1: Kiraan (100%,KB)
Jan 6, 2008 |Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Gruntok vs 2: Farasulie (46%), Kiraan (53%, KB)
Jan 7, 2008 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Cezar vs 2: Kiraan (73%,KB), Iltch (26%)
Jan 7, 2008 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Bseter vs 3: Kiraan (79%,KB), Iltch (14%), Joogin (6%)
Jan 7, 2008 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Gruntok vs 3: Kiraan (47%,KB), Iltch (7%), Farasulie (45%)
Jan 7, 2008 |Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Gruntok vs 4: Kiraan (6%), Rhoan (85%, KB), Iltch (7%), Farasulie (0%)
Jan 7, 2008 |Lv 51|The Ashes of NoWhere|Yevandr vs 3: Kiraan (8%), Farasulie (56%, KB), Schlage (35%)
Jan 8, 2008 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Idril vs 4: Kiraan (30%), Farasulie (59%, KB), Iltch (2%), Ahnia (7%)

17172 posts
#17994, "Kiraan's PK Wins"

PK Wins

Nov 19, 2007|Lv 47|The North Road|Rhayla vs 3: Kilthig (28%,KB), Kiraan (41%), Donnagal (30%)
Nov 19, 2007|Lv 47|The Nexus Island|Artoiz vs 3: Yevandr (35%,KB), Kiraan (41%), Arkuss (23%)
Nov 20, 2007|Lv 51|Forest Road|Validroth vs 2: Aldonius (46%,KB), Kiraan (53%)
Nov 23, 2007|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Chirikaw vs 2: Kilthig (59%,KB), Kiraan (40%)
Nov 25, 2007|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Kenealish vs 3: Kiraan (0%), Sulerias (40%), Ghromm (59%, KB)
Nov 29, 2007|Lv 51|East Sumner's Road|Kelteon vs 2: Jenjo (39%,KB), Kiraan (60%)
Dec 2, 2007 |Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Leopoldo vs 5: Zridv (22%), Kiraan (53%, KB), Aldonius (0%), Arkuss (24%), Iltch (0%)
Dec 2, 2007 |Lv 51|Gol'Galath|Mulmeru vs 2: Kiraan (26%,KB), Aldonius (73%)
Dec 4, 2007 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Golhyrr vs 3: Aldonius (15%,KB), Kiraan (64%), Igbah (19%)
Dec 4, 2007 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Sulerias vs 3: Kiraan (8%), Harol (39%, KB), Mulmeru (52%)
Dec 4, 2007 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Mulmeru vs 2: Aera (46%), Kiraan (53%, KB)
Dec 5, 2007 |Lv 51|The Drogran Hills|Jhuutr vs 2: Sousidan (8%,KB), Kiraan (91%)
Dec 6, 2007 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Harol vs 1: Kiraan (100%,KB)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|The Keep of Barovia|Harol vs 3: Kiraan (8%), Aleksha (39%), Gwevfeldr (52%, KB)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Harol vs 2: Iltch (63%), Kiraan (36%, KB)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|Feanwyyn Weald|Cezar vs 2: Nwaereth (59%,KB), Kiraan (40%)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Zindereth vs 3: Iltch (34%), Ghromm (16%, KB), Kiraan (49%)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|The Outpost of Tir-Talath|Chkara vs 4: Aldonius (55%), Iltch (0%), Ghromm (26%), Kiraan (17%, KB)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|Felar Encampment|Sananto vs 1: Kiraan (100%,KB)
Dec 11, 2007|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Bruthamontis vs 2: Iltch (14%), Kiraan (85%, KB)
Dec 12, 2007|Lv 51|Ysigrath|Philisrhynga vs 3: Werzidian (38%), Kiraan (2%), Nolyek (58%, KB)
Dec 12, 2007|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Fjarn vs 6: Llorenz (0%), Nwaereth (31%), Kiraan (37%, KB), Ahnia (16%), Sulerias (5%), Jenjo (9%)
Dec 16, 2007|Lv 51|Feanwyyn Weald|Yevandr vs 1: Kiraan (100%,KB)
Dec 18, 2007|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Cezar vs 2: Iltch (47%), Kiraan (52%, KB)
Dec 18, 2007|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Harol vs 3: Iltch (29%,KB), Aldonius (9%), Kiraan (61%)
Dec 19, 2007|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Sananto vs 3: Shamaro (40%), Kiraan (40%), Aldonius (18%, KB)
Dec 27, 2007|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Idril vs 4: Llorenz (10%,KB), Kiraan (18%), Keshuk (47%), Renner (23%)
Dec 27, 2007|Lv 51|The Drogran Hills|Cezar vs 2: Yrillbink (64%), Kiraan (35%, KB)
Dec 27, 2007|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Doriach vs 1: Kiraan (100%,KB)
Dec 27, 2007|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Yevandr vs 2: Yrillbink (61%,KB), Kiraan (38%)
Jan 1, 2008 |Lv 51|Feanwyyn Weald|Doriach vs 2: Rywald (59%,KB), Kiraan (40%)
Jan 2, 2008 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Desabarun vs 1: Kiraan (100%,KB)
Jan 2, 2008 |Lv 51|The Grove|Razell vs 1: Kiraan (100%,KB)
Jan 2, 2008 |Lv 51|Silverwood|Cezar vs 3: Kiraan (69%,KB), Boggligz (28%), Shamaro (1%)

17172 posts
#17993, "Kiraan's PK Deaths"

PK Deaths

Nov 20, 2007|Lv 50|Mount Calandaryl|vs 1: Jeob (100%,KB)
Nov 20, 2007|Lv 50|The Aryth Ocean|vs 2: Yevandr (62%,KB), Xanata (37%)
Nov 25, 2007|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 1: Kenealish (100%,KB)
Nov 25, 2007|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 1: Kenealish (100%,KB)
Nov 25, 2007|Lv 51|Kuharin Plains|vs 1: Pissudin (100%,KB)
Nov 25, 2007|Lv 51|The North Road|vs 2: Kenealish (61%), Mulmeru (38%, KB)
Nov 27, 2007|Lv 51|The Drogran Hills|vs 1: Yevandr (100%,KB)
Nov 27, 2007|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 2: Drahmim (31%,KB), Yevandr (68%)
Nov 28, 2007|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|vs 1: Kostyan (100%,KB)
Nov 28, 2007|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 1: Yevandr (100%,KB)
Nov 28, 2007|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|vs 1: Zridv (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
Nov 29, 2007|Lv 51|The Lower Voralia's Tears|vs 1: Yevandr (100%,KB)
Dec 3, 2007 |Lv 51|The Drogran Hills|vs 3: Kostyan (67%), Brillum (0%), Haltan (32%, KB)
Dec 4, 2007 |Lv 51|The Nexus Island|vs 2: Golhyrr (95%,KB), Mulmeru (4%)
Dec 5, 2007 |Lv 51|The Frigid Wasteland|vs 1: Kostyan (100%,KB)
Dec 8, 2007 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 1: Yevandr (100%,KB)
Dec 9, 2007 |Lv 51|The Ashes of NoWhere|vs 2: Sananto (60%,KB), Harol (39%)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|vs 1: Kostyan (100%,KB)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|Northern Foothills|vs 1: Kostyan (100%,KB)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|vs 3: Zridv (0%), Eoria (21%), Kostyan (78%, KB)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|Ruins of the Deep|vs 1: Cezar (100%,KB)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|vs 5: Sananto (0%), Mulmeru (41%, KB), Cezar (7%), Chkara (26%), Zindereth (25%)
Dec 10, 2007|Lv 51|Silverwood|vs 3: Sananto (0%), Chkara (78%, KB), Harol (21%)
Dec 18, 2007|Lv 51|The Sea of Despair|vs 3: Fjarn (87%,KB), Philisrhynga (12%), Harol (0%)
Dec 18, 2007|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|vs 3: Harol (29%), Sananto (61%, KB), Cezar (9%)
Dec 28, 2007|Lv 51|The Drogran Hills|vs 3: Kostyan (28%), Liriana (5%), Kunjiko (65%, KB)
Dec 28, 2007|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 1: Cezar (100%,KB)
Jan 1, 2008 |Lv 51|The Outpost of Tir-Talath|vs 4: Masha (75%,KB), Llorenz (0%), Shenkov (18%), Zanadir (5%)
Jan 2, 2008 |Lv 51|Ysigrath|vs 1: Yevandr (100%,KB)
Jan 5, 2008 |Lv 51|The Drogran Hills|vs 1: Kostyan (100%,KB)
Jan 14, 2008|Lv 51|The North Road|vs 4: Janos (5%), Boggligz (1%), Shenkov (35%, KB), Igbah (56%)

17172 posts
#17992, "Kiraan's Timeline"

Timeline

Tue Oct 16 09:13:54 2007 at level 18 (19 hrs):
Empowered by Kastellyn to level 30.

Wed Oct 17 11:09:13 2007 at level 20 (22 hrs):
Kiraan advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-0>

Fri Oct 19 12:31:31 2007 at level 30 (42 hrs):
Kiraan advanced to level 30 <PK: 0-2>

Tue Oct 30 06:07:47 2007 at level 36 (81 hrs):
Inducted into NEXUS by Yrillbink.

Tue Oct 30 07:08:52 2007 at level 36 (81 hrs):
Empowerment changed by Twist to level 40.

Thu Nov 1 04:51:34 2007 at level 37 (91 hrs):
Empowerment changed by Sebeok to level 51.

Thu Nov 8 07:37:08 2007 at level 40 (106 hrs):
Kiraan advanced to level 40 <PK: 2-4>

Tue Nov 20 21:24:34 2007 at level 51 (178 hrs):
Kiraan advanced to level 51 <PK: 9-8>

Mon Jan 14 00:27:54 2008 at level 51 (323 hrs):
Hero Delete

Mon Jan 14 00:28:06 2008 at level 51 (323 hrs):
Hero Delete

17172 posts
#17991, "Kiraan's Mob Deaths"

Mob Deaths

Nov 18, 2007|Lv 46|The Tahril Mountains|an elite storm giant soldier by punch
Nov 20, 2007|Lv 50|Mount Calandaryl|a skeletal warrior by punch
Nov 23, 2007|Lv 51|The Sea of Despair|a blue eel by crush
Nov 25, 2007|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|the Destructor by slash
Nov 26, 2007|Lv 51|Thar-Acacia|a gray wolf by bite
Nov 30, 2007|Lv 51|The Keep of Barovia|the Lich Xoltrindar by deathly touch
Dec 19, 2007|Lv 51|The Keep of Barovia|the Lich Xoltrindar by acid blast

17172 posts
#17990, "Kiraan's Edges"

Edges

Shield Eyes
Transportation Sensitivity
Resistant Sight
Holder of the Eternal Flame
Shards of Venom
Moonblessed
Beetle's Shell
Deny Metal

17172 posts
#17989, "Kiraan's Cabal Specifics"
In response to Reply #0

Cabal Specifics

Cabal Statistics

# of logins with their cabal item  132
# of logins without their cabal item  7
# of logouts with their cabal item  131
# of logouts without their cabal item  2
# of times they lost their cabal item  6
# of times they retrieved their cabal item  4
# of times they took another cabal item  14

Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #17987 Previous topic | Next topic