Subject: "[OUTLANDER] Jutunn the Destructive Dirge of the Civil" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #16438
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16438, "[OUTLANDER] Jutunn the Destructive Dirge of the Civil"

Jutunn the Destructive Dirge of the Civil

Description

Outwardly this man appears a little more than physically weak, even more
noticable by the fact that all his clothes are a bit big on him. His skin
is not fair, but even more pale, nearing a pasty-white color more
closely found with the extremely sick, though even with that this man
doesnt look sick at all, only half-starved and barely holding on.
Looking him over passes briefly over his thin lips that looks to never
have been kissed, his hair is cropped short and messy, But then
your eyes meet with his.
His eyes are light green, pale enough to seem deep and see-through, yet large
enough to fill nearly his entire eye, leaving the whites nearly unseen. There
is something else... haunting, almost an odd melody unheard deep inside
the recesses of his mind that staring at his eyes, staring deeper into his
beautiful green eyes might reveal the tune played at the edges of awareness.
Still seen even with a gaze locked on his eyes is his lips, so thin, waiting
waiting for that first kiss, wanting.. yearning..
The oddities within his eyes fade as his gaze lowers to the floor, his unkept
hair blocking his face from view.

Score

Level51SexmaleRacehuman
EthosNeutralAlignNeutralClassbard
Practices0Trains0HometownEmerald Forest
Exp532800To Level19800SphereDestruction
Age middle-aged, 57 years old (271 hours)
Hit Points821Mana711Movement759
Strength17Intelligence19Wisdom20
Dexterity20Constitution15Charisma23
Carry #0/34Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy0MoraleModerate  
Hitroll8Damroll0  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 15, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 14, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 13, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 12, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 11, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 10, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #3
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Song List, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Skill List, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Title History, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #2
Reply Jutunn's Statistics, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Timeline, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Edges, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #
Reply Jutunn's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 02-Oct-07 11:40 AM, #1

17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16452, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 3"

Role

Chapter 3

little rant
Added Sat Aug 25 11:07:27 2007 at level 51:

I swear if bria was still an imm of tribunal, teleon wouldnt be a magistrate now. Again. Then again most
wouldnt be.

17171 posts
#16464, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 15"

Role

Chapter 15

name and stuff
Added Fri Aug 3 20:37:04 2007 at level 18:

Annen Sel'far.

17171 posts
#16463, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 14"

Role

Chapter 14

ok.. second attempt
Added Sun Aug 12 02:37:49 2007 at level 51:

my first had gotten a rather long start, but, due to crash, lost it all, and the will to continue with it, so
taking a moment to do all the way up to now, but brief, not flourished and extravegantly well put like my chars
way of talking or writing, keeping everything as destructive per sphere as possible, and doom filled and tragic
the same way my tragedy bard songs are, anyway, doing a few chapters, this way I dont lose much on crash.

17171 posts
#16462, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 13"

Role

Chapter 13

beginnings
Added Sun Aug 12 03:01:16 2007 at level 51:

As mentioned before, his name is Annen Sel'far, borne male sirine, but with the luring eyes -that make the
sirine seem more beautiful than they actually are, a thing we showed in our description- and entrapping voice
that the women use on the men. all this but the name we thought up before we made this char and wrote the desc
because I wanted something different than norm, and is what I prefer. I kinda always doing something whacky
unless I wanna completely try something new. Well I havent exactly had but one bard before even in all the
years I been here, but, with the entire numbers of people the tribunal have, and how hard the outlanders have
it, we wanted to make something with utter badassery potential to help out, and we are doing a good job of
it, we hope.
eh, I hope. too used to saying we, because of the jutunn.
Growing up he was the cause of concern, a cause of praise, and distaste. Some wanted him dead because of his
uniqueness and that he could possibly entrap their own women in his gaze, that he could perhaps be a new race
of man protectors for their people, much as the male sirines on the isle now except enhanced by the eyes and
voice of the women sirine, etc. He lived in fear of others wanting to have him killed constantly, including
poisoning him which had happened, threats, glares of hatred, etc. He saw some of those same people speak highly
of his uniqueness in front of others, but knew their deception, and others genuine, but always ashamed of
himself because well, of course, he wasnt himself. He was nothing but a man with a woman sirines gift, and
that is all anyone saw. He felt apart from everything because noone knew him, the boy growing, only saw
what they wanted. He was hurt, alone, and scared.
depressed and having a figure shown of barely eating -also shown in desc- this was how he grew up.
This was as far as I got until I made my char, because this is about what I wanted. The rest dealt specifically
with teh jutunn, that we made more elaborate as time went by, but that is how we came up with the name Jutunn.
that continued with next chapter.

17171 posts
#16461, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 12"

Role

Chapter 12

The Jutunn
Added Sun Aug 12 03:24:16 2007 at level 51:

The jutunn was a small community, kept that way from chaos and deception, highly political based on wits
and intelligence and deception to advance yourself, much like within the senate. The web of intrigue and such
that scions like to play, except less about brutality to get what they want done and more by coercion. Well
at least alot of scions. But a twist of their fate brought a curse upon them by the forces of order near the
end of the order - chaos war during the second age -history of thera in the lyceum-. That curse caused them
to be joined mentally and emotionally to each other. Their deceptions and deciet were instantly known to
each other. There was no planning. People whom thoughtteh others were in love with them, quickly found out
that the love never existed. Everyone knew each others thoughts, deeds, everything done. Everything was revealed
for the truths they were and everything each other felt. To some it was a blessing, they truly knew love
from another, but in most cases, it was not.
The first month was a month of shock, suicides, death, and pain. The worst of it was that they all shared
all of this from each that felt it, and the loss of a life they all felt empathically, which tore them up
that much more. Their extreme chaotic nature over time drifted to something not orderly, but not chaotic,
a thing which over the time of generations made the curse almost seem a blessing. Though they still feared
any death amongst themselves, they all cared deeply about each other, all looked out for each other, all always
knew about each other. They were a rather large family, even if the first month nearly erradicated them,
those few whom did love did reproduce, and there were still children among them that grew and had offspring.

17171 posts
#16460, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 11"

Role

Chapter 11

Kaubris
Added Sun Aug 12 05:49:02 2007 at level 51:

This we made up not long after joining the refuge, a way we thought up to tie the jutunn into this timeline,
and give them a definate presence. i
I dont know if kaubris was an agent of order or chaos, or how you imms have him fit in where he does, but
how we tied him in is that kaubris learned of the jutunn and their curse. He thought of a way that he could
manipulate that tie they have amongst the jutunn in nearly the same manner a conjurer could bind things from
the elements. Experiments begun and done, thus came kaubris's works to summon.. sprites we think? Shit now
I forget what that summons. Please help me remember we never had a conjurer with it only seen it! crap.
I dont believe I forget. oh well. During the third age their serenity and way of life gianed over the generations
was inexplicorably altered.
sorry for spelling if I mangle things. English IS my fourth language. I do well. I hope.
They were having their own summoned away from them, bound to anothers will, and often dying. Their emotions ripping
through them all as felt, their pain, terror, and subjugation felt by all.
Ok.. gonna leave this here for now. Came on with intent to write until complete. Logged on and raided for the
fetish thruogh the law healer and iukulli, fought them a bit more, got some gems, etc etc etc, so will finish
up when I log on later. Its six am.. and I am.. a bit.. tired as hell.

17171 posts
#16459, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 10"

Role

Chapter 10

continued
Added Sun Aug 12 10:41:55 2007 at level 51:

their link to each other that changed their people already was now again a thing of torture control and fear.
they never knew when they were to be taken again, and every time it wasnt the just the, it was all of them
that suffered immesurably for it.
Their link though was only to their own, they had no peace, and no escape, and contact with other creatures
were out of the question, they feared they would be harmed by them too still.
Then during this age, an age of magic their bond sometimes strengthened to powerful extremes when their suffering
and emotional conflict within would swell to epic scales, and diminish to a near state of odd and near
freightening isolation of each other. It was during one of the former that their minds touched one sirine
mind, finding a wilted pained, depressed man within, a kindred spirit.

17171 posts
#16458, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 9"

Role

Chapter 9

meeting the minds
Added Sun Aug 12 11:11:43 2007 at level 51:

Meeting the minds
Their first meeting was one of wariness and fear. They were not yet linked in any form, but the jutunn spoke
to him telepathically. At first it was chaotic, all the voices of the jutunn that wanted to speak speaking
at once to him, causing a jumble of unintelligable but loud words in his mind, but the jutunn quieted and
spoke only with one voice of their people in his head, but spoke with honesty of their past, the things they
did, also learned of him. In an odd way a bond formed with him to them, something of kindred love and one
day he too said he must be a jutunn, perhaps only mockery, but he truly become one of them through the curse.
His reaction to the bonding was alltogether different from theirs, he found a people that loved him, for him.
He could feel through their bond their love for him. He would weep as he felt it, and felt part of life.
But he too felt what they did when one of theirs was taken, suffered, and died. Felt it among them all.
The jutunn did not wish him to do anything about it. To do so would hurt them all, and they did not want
their newest member to die. Annen on the other hand, did not want his family to suffer, did not want to suffer,
did not want to live by this oppressed style with his people. He still had his own will just as all of them,
and the jutunn could do nothing but relent that he was doing as he felt he must, and he wanted for them,
they all felt it from him from his bond. That is how he, one of the Jutunn, began his life away from the
sirine lands, bringing destruction to conjurers and the way of order.
-Only when the forces of order look upon deaths faces and the ways of order die will the Jutunn be freed
of this curse, and then cursed again by their freedom from each other-

17171 posts
#16457, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 8"

Role

Chapter 8

role finished for now
Added Sun Aug 12 11:24:35 2007 at level 51:

Thats where we stand now, we have been killing forces of order, destroying them for our freedom and our
family. Speaking with the drillmaster of battle we had spoken that we wished freedom even if we must go against
the lord of order herself, even yeah if we dont know the way to her within the silent tower, to be free.
Made up that last bit of the way to be free from the curse right now. Came to this char knowing exactly
what I wanted, but everything evolved from there.
Time to write another note :) hugs and done writing for a while.

17171 posts
#16456, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 7"

Role

Chapter 7

dangit
Added Wed Aug 15 09:53:39 2007 at level 51:

my internet went out on sunday, just got back up
sorry guys
my absense wasnt meant

17171 posts
#16455, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 6"

Role

Chapter 6

my ooc reasons for this char
Added Wed Aug 15 10:59:51 2007 at level 51:

I wanted to help outlander. Point blank and period, they need help right now. There are far too many lawman
at the moment. Way far too many even with the few kicked from the spire. They have literally twisted the rules
of their own cabal in the short lifetime of my last char. Shit my provost not too long ago was threatened
to be removed because he made someone wanted for fleeing into the spire. Its just as much as the lawmans
cause for fighting them there that they fled, than they were there getting their item back period.
and now they do it without thought and care. Akreik has attacked me on the high road of galadon, and attacked
and killed our nightreaver. No punishment, no galadon lawmen. Their own rules specify a person deputized
person has to stay with the magistrate that deputized him. Here is the ex tribunal flying to me and attacking
me all over galadon not being deputized on title and not being made criminal. Nexans attacking me in galadon
and babou sitting in his guild, and the nexans not being made criminal. They get away with overmuch, tribbies
really need a solid imm presence, and they dont have it, unless an imm does watch them, but they break their
own rules at will, make up their own rules. I know this char will con die, and I dont care. I want to take
out as many as I can and hopefully break them.
anyway, hope I been doing a good job eh.

17171 posts
#16454, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 5"

Role

Chapter 5

an addition to my role, since its been a while
Added Mon Aug 20 16:00:58 2007 at level 51:

in regards to the nexus, they dont really concern me, but they want to attack freely and do not want them
being hunted in return. Thats what they are telling me. No way in hell basically, so the ones that keep
doing it, i'm gonna hit irreguardless. There are four at the moment, since one deleted, but I will keep
going after them. Its better than a bash spec comming at me first, with an arcane and bard in tow, or arcane
and as it was, ranger or shifter. Xilia was complaining about me killing biolanthus. Yeah the ranger ambushed
me, he started the fight. Next day a guy babuchak and dumbin in tow and with the ranger attack me in galadon.
babuchak died, dumbin died twice, the ranger escaped each time. I never died. But that is the start of all
the recent stuff. The ones before was yrillbink attacking me with a conjurer. hes been hunted ever since, though
usually quits very fast, or quits when I near him.
Thats about the nexuns, why I been killing them.
Kinda also never thanked about the title, so thank you. feels good to see, and is appropriate :) Yeah I
use the fiend alot, but I dont rely on it, even if people on the forums bitch about it, I AM a tragic singer,
and do have hte frightful fiend edge. The fiends are gonna be strong. meh. I like the nocturne of dread
edge better than the frightful fiend one :)
sucks the death reed harps dont exist anymore, or someone is hogging them. Likely the empirial bard. He has
died three times, but never got to see the instrument he has :(
Also, recent quest with the daughter of hell.
Thank you for that. I remember the first three. Lawmen got to have all the butt kicking, well and the village
leader and a villager to kill one of them, the tribunal and empire the other two. Felt really good to see
outlander take part in one.
So to make certain outlander got the eq, I looted the corpse, gave the cloak to our not fully clothed drow
ranger, and was gonna give hte lotus to our shifter, but the lotus crumbled. Cant be used out of hell echo.
well it had a different echo, but that was the meaning of it
so couldnt give it to our fox/tiger shifter.
Sorry, but wanted to give it to people who needed it / could use it best. Both were nice, but I kinda set a
premise running around rampant with being half dressed all my life, I really dont have need to break it, even
if now I am rather well dressed.
its only because we havent really died lately except once, finding out a dire wolf pounces in a forest.
ignorance death :) oh well. bounced back from it, and killed it afterwards.
Just found out nexuns raided the tree with the scions. attacked the spirit and all. No nexan is safe now.

17171 posts
#16453, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 4"
In response to Reply #0

Role

Chapter 4

an update
Added Fri Aug 24 14:36:30 2007 at level 51:

an update
Ok.. I didnt expect this char to live this long. still. I planned on going against the strongest cabal period
with its massive numbers and dying hard and fast every time. I dont get why my char is still alive and has
so much con. x.x
So with my char still living.. eh... been going a different route with linaeren and xinrithil and the few
others that speak to my char about the jutunn themselves, at least somewhat.
Speaking to them as if the curse is breaking, that they are becomming distant and stuff. I might just delete
my char period and thinking about it just so the few tribbies that actually do log on still wont die so much.
I know if I do that babou will decide to log on more and stay on. Geonna will come back all of a sudden
I dont know what to do. Period.

17171 posts
#16451, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

maran
Added Sun Aug 26 17:19:44 2007 at level 51:

Ok this guy niheriva. He has refused a duel, refused a challenge, refused to defend the tarabal, all he
has done is wait for help every time, or run away, saying I wont fight you! but is more than willing to fight
with help. On this note, I am slaughtering every single maran there is to break them all and him.
Does it matter that he is a coward? That he calls for help and betrays everything he is doing so? Yes, a
person like him should never been a leader of a cabal when he is that sad.

17171 posts
#16450, "Jutunn's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

an addendum
Added Sun Aug 26 17:47:38 2007 at level 51:

So another war with another cabal. Warring now with everyone but village
and still they fight the most cowardic way they can. pathetic
I have never seen that much literally, anti leader behavior from anyone.

17171 posts
#16449, "Jutunn's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Thu Aug 9 21:52:53 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (96 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Not afraid to mix it up when he has to and has started to put a little fear into his enemies because of it.

Fri Aug 10 21:56:29 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (122 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: For killing a tribunal against terrible odds.

Sat Aug 11 19:49:35 2007 by 'Corrlaan' at level 51 (138 hrs):
I logged on. And in the space of a few minutes. Ravon, Smuerlk, and Rawanj get deaded by him.

Sun Aug 12 14:44:34 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (149 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: For some title love because he has earned it.

Sat Aug 18 19:58:13 2007 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (191 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: Pidray fun.

Sun Aug 19 18:27:42 2007 by 'Rayihn' at level 51 (203 hrs):
You'd think this guy would have like...Outlander enemies to gun for, but instead we seem pretty focused on killing Nexus and Fortress as much as we can.

Sun Aug 19 18:28:54 2007 by 'Rayihn' at level 51 (203 hrs):
I'm not just saying that cause I run the cabal, honestly!! 20% of our kills are Nexus right now. Come on!

Wed Aug 22 13:52:45 2007 by 'Daevryn' at level 51 (226 hrs):
This role is... I want to say special, but that feels unfair to retarded children.

Wed Aug 22 17:47:07 2007 by 'Baerinika' at level 51 (231 hrs):
I never got that 'We are Legion' stuff and I gotta say this role doesn't make me understand it any better.

Thu Aug 30 00:40:54 2007 by 'Daevryn' at level 51 (271 hrs):
Tried reading the role again... have to upgrade my earlier comments to 'most retarded role in the history of the role command'. Not only is his role basically, let me bitch about OOC stuff,

Thu Aug 30 00:41:27 2007 by 'Daevryn' at level 51 (271 hrs):
most of what he's bitching about either makes zero sense or is just plain wrong. My cat pukes up things that make more sense.

Thu Aug 30 00:44:17 2007 by 'Daevryn' at level 51 (271 hrs):
Also: male sirine? WTF?!

17171 posts
#16448, "Jutunn's Gank-O-Meter"

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  103
Total PK Assists  35
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.45

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Self-Reliant

Average Group Size Per Death  1.46

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Murdered By The Self-Reliant

17171 posts
#16447, "Jutunn's PK Statistics"

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  103 (87 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  35
Total Mob Deaths  16
# of Assassination Deaths  1

PK Wins by Class
VS. transmuter  7
VS. thief  3
VS. warrior  27
VS. paladin  16
VS. anti-paladin  8
VS. ranger  1
VS. invoker  1
VS. necromancer  5
VS. bard  7
VS. shaman  7
VS. healer  1
VS. conjurer  6
VS. berserker  3
VS. shapeshifter  11

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  21
VS. FORTRESS  3
VS. BATTLE  4
VS. EMPIRE  13
VS. SCION  6
VS. NEXUS  22
VS. TRIBUNAL  34

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  20
VS. Neutral  39
VS. Evil  44

PK Deaths by Class
VS. transmuter  4
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  9
VS. paladin  2
VS. anti-paladin  2
VS. assassin  1
VS. invoker  2
VS. necromancer  1
VS. bard  2
VS. healer  1
VS. conjurer  3
VS. berserker  1
VS. shapeshifter  6

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  8
VS. FORTRESS  2
VS. EMPIRE  4
VS. SCION  3
VS. NEXUS  3
VS. TRIBUNAL  15

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  2
VS. Neutral  18
VS. Evil  15

17171 posts
#16446, "Jutunn's Cabal Powers List"

Cabal Powers List

Level 20feral rage100%
Level 24trepidation79%
Level 28chameleon100%
Level 30beast call79%

17171 posts
#16445, "Jutunn's Song List"

Song List

Level 2travelers march100%
Level 4charismatic prelude100%
Level 7adagio100%
Level 9piercing dissonance96%
Level 10chant of resilience100%
Level 11battaglia100%
Level 14canticle of the gods100%
Level 15elven adagio100%
Level 16lullaby100%
Level 17languid carol89%
Level 18anthem of resistance100%
Level 19riddle of revelation87%
Level 19cacophonous clamor83%
Level 20reveille84%
Level 21pastoral of the mind89%
Level 22tranquil serenade75%
Level 26requiem84%
Level 27elegy of tears82%
Level 28bagatelle of bravado100%
Level 29laborious lament79%
Level 32vibrato100%
Level 33nocturne of fright100%
Level 34apocalyptic overture100%
Level 38fantasia of illusion77%
Level 40symphonic echoes100%
Level 42dirge of solitude76%
Level 45grand nocturne100%

17171 posts
#16444, "Jutunn's Skill List"

Skill List

Level 1dagger96%
Level 1mace77%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1staff1%
Level 1haggle1%
Level 1scrolls77%
Level 1talismans97%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1sing100%
Level 2dirt kicking1%
Level 2improved compare82%
Level 3dodge100%
Level 3mimic1%
Level 4trip100%
Level 5aim1%
Level 5tune94%
Level 6hand to hand100%
Level 6elbow1%
Level 7kick100%
Level 7knee1%
Level 8flourish80%
Level 9pick lock76%
Level 9evade77%
Level 10fast healing100%
Level 10lore100%
Level 11roundhouse1%
Level 12meditation100%
Level 12skin71%
Level 12harvest75%
Level 12panhandle1%
Level 12light armor use83%
Level 13parry100%
Level 15second attack100%
Level 16shield block1%
Level 18disarm1%
Level 19pugil1%
Level 20pen1%
Level 22strengthen70%
Level 25enhanced damage100%
Level 30sneak89%
Level 30a capella96%
Level 30subvert73%
Level 32ancient instincts69%
Level 35deadfall83%
Level 36precise aim1%

17171 posts
#16443, "Jutunn's Title History"
In response to Reply #0

Title History

Sun Aug 12 14:38:30 2007, level 51 (149 hrs):
Jutunn the Destructive Dirge of the Civil

17171 posts
#16439, "Jutunn's Statistics"

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding24800
Experience from Skill improvements9811
Experience from Exploration7000
Experience from Quests4105
Experience from Commerce3925

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Thu Aug 2 07:51:30 2007
Quests Completed  10
Exploration Points Found  18
Bonus Experience from Immortals  3500
(WANTED) Criminal  27 times
Hours spent at Hero  174 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  64 %
% of lifetime in the cities  10 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  0 %
% of lifetime caballed  94 %

17171 posts
#16442, "Jutunn's Timeline"

Timeline

Fri Aug 3 20:43:33 2007 at level 18 (10 hrs):
Jutunn moved to Emerald Forest (Outlander induction)

Fri Aug 3 20:43:33 2007 at level 18 (10 hrs):
Inducted into OUTLANDER by Linaeren.

Fri Aug 3 22:30:29 2007 at level 20 (10 hrs):
Jutunn advanced to level 20 <PK: 1-2>

Sun Aug 5 08:28:41 2007 at level 30 (32 hrs):
Jutunn advanced to level 30 <PK: 1-2>

Mon Aug 6 22:37:43 2007 at level 40 (54 hrs):
Jutunn advanced to level 40 <PK: 3-3>

Thu Aug 9 11:15:22 2007 at level 51 (96 hrs):
Jutunn advanced to level 51 <PK: 16-10>

17171 posts
#16441, "Jutunn's Edges"

Edges

Proficient Instrumentalist
Nocturne of Dread
Frightful Fiend
Perfect Pitch

17171 posts
#16440, "Jutunn's Cabal Specifics"
In response to Reply #0

Cabal Specifics

Cabal Statistics

# of logins with their cabal item  48
# of logins without their cabal item  5
# of logouts with their cabal item  36
# of logouts without their cabal item  4
# of times they lost their cabal item  12
# of times they retrieved their cabal item  3
# of times they took another cabal item  34

Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #16438 Previous topic | Next topic