Subject: "Voting Helps....Really!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #737
Show all folders

Desmonn_Kinnt (inactive user)Wed 31-Aug-05 07:33 AM
Charter member

I admittedly have been besmirching my duty to press those little buttons in the top right corner of the page and decided over the past two days to get back into my daily routine of voting.

I know it seems to take a few extra minutes and is a pseudo pain in the butt because you have to enter the codes into the form but here are the ACTUAL benefits.

1. More Exposure is ALWAYS good for games like this. More people means more chances for RP/PK and general interaction which is what makes this game a rich tapestry of experiences as opposed to that Xbox game where the Big Bad Monster pretty much always reacts the same way.

2. Being number 1 on most of those smaller MUD sites is sort of a badge of honor I would think. I feel pretty cool when I think that I play and contribute to one of the best voted games of this genre around. Some of those games are much more funded and supported but I'd like to think we are here for pure enjoyment. IE we don't require payment or anything of the sort. So be proud of CF click those buttons.

3. Newbies are Good for the Game. You may think that bringing Newbies to this game is like leading a lamb to slaughter. But, you, me, and yes even Valg were once that lamb. And look what can happen. So the clueless newbies of today, could be the Valg/Zulgh/Nep of tomorrow. And face it, as per #1. More players is More Betterer.

So..click those buttons people. Write Reviews. And Support this addiction that gives you HOURS UPON HOURS of entertainment/elation/frustration for free. Because there really is nothing like it.

Thanks.

Desmonn Kinnt

This message funded by the friends of Desmonn Kinnt.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RodriguezThu 08-Sep-05 09:52 AM
Member since 30th Jan 2005
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#740, "Rod´s friendly addition:"
In response to Reply #0

Dont forget that you can Vote 3 times on "The Mud Connector".

Yea, typing in the numbers suck somehow but I think its worth the few extra seconds.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #737 Previous topic | Next topic