Subject: "How You Can Help CF: 2 Days of Double XP!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #2891
Show all folders

WhiysdanWed 20-Nov-13 01:00 AM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2891, "How You Can Help CF: 2 Days of Double XP!"

As you may or may not know, we're going to be having 39 hours of double XP around the Thanksgiving holiday and I am asking for your help to get the word out.

I'd love to just go invite everyone that is a fan of our official Facebook page, but you cannot invite people to an event if you are not friends with them. So, I'm asking you all to help us market CF to help bring back old players and get the word out about this upcoming double XP time.

All you have to do is join the event and then select friends of yours on Facebook to invite (fellow people that you know play CF or used to play CF). Here is a link to the event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/655830354438759

Thanks again for helping us market CF. We all want to see it thrive.

=w=

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LhydiaSat 30-Nov-13 04:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2894, "Any stats on the results of this?"
In response to Reply #0

I was curious how it would turn out. Myself and everyone I spoke to about coming back weren't able to participate because well, it was on a holiday. Everyone I speak to that plays CF from back when I first started has families and doesn't really mess with it much anymore.

Would it be possible to do this same thing on a RANDOM weekend seasonally instead of on a busy holiday where nobody I spoke to had time to participate? Neat idea though.

DallevianTue 03-Dec-13 01:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1618 posts
#2896, "Ditto."
In response to Reply #1

I'd participate but family and travels always happen on holidays.

Random weekend would be awesome. Or random work day even better!

WhiysdanWed 04-Dec-13 02:54 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#2897, "RE: Any stats on the results of this?"
In response to Reply #1

I don't have all of the statistics, but we will be providing some...soon! Check your inboxs for a little something from CF.

=w=

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #2891 Previous topic | Next topic