Subject: "The Tournament of Thirteen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #2649
Show all folders

WhiysdanSat 08-Sep-12 03:30 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2649, "The Tournament of Thirteen"

In game note:

Therans!

I long to be thrilled, I long to be inspired, I long to be entertained!

I have decided that the time has come. I will be hosting the tournament of thirteen! The Theran culture has long been one of bloodshed. It is that very culture that we honor with this tournament. This is something that I will hold on a semi-regular basis, though the age of the combatants will change along with the location. For the first tournament, only heroes may apply. Any hero. The first thirteen heroes to sent a note to me, will be entered into the tournament. I will determine seeding. The rules are simple:

1) This is a single elimination tournament. Fighting is to the death. Of course, there are those that may not wish to spill each others blood. In these circumstances, a withdrawal can be discussed to decide who will move on without bloodshed.
2) The first tournament will be held in the Elemental Temple. Do not leave the Temple grounds.
3) You may use anything you can carry and bring with you, but you may receive no help from any other mortal. Also, you may not leave the Temple until *after* you are eliminated.
4) Out of respect for the tournament, the corpses of the fallen shall not be touched. None shall take a single thing from any them.
5) Any are welcome to watch, but beware, that any that breaks the above rules or causes trouble will have to deal with the consequences. Respect the tournament and its combatants.

The tournament will be held on Saturday, September 15th at 8 in the morning by the gods clock. Only the first thirteen heroes that reply to this missive that they wish to join (and can be sure to be in attendance) will be entered into the tournament. I will reply that you have been accepted. You must send me a note of your interest on or before September the 13th.

Participants fight for only the honor of Theran culture and should expect nothing more than respect, should they emerge victorious.

=w=

Feel free to post any questions you have here. I'm trying to leave most/all of this as in game as possible.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WhiysdanSat 15-Sep-12 07:22 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2651, "Results!"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to everyone for entering!

I want to give a big, hearty thank you to the three, last minute fill-ins for those that didn't show.

Congrats to Drekvah for winning. The final draw is attached.

=w=

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #2649 Previous topic | Next topic