Subject: "Wand Edges" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1970
Show all folders

DaevrynTue 02-Jun-09 08:20 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1970, "Wand Edges"

Aura Attunement, Shield Attunement, and Barrier Attunement are live now. Check your helpfiles, and if you're interested in the context, check the Contest forum.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Terwin05Sun 07-Jun-09 10:47 AM
Member since 22nd Dec 2005
124 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1975, "RE: Wand Edges"
In response to Reply #0

This is a great addition - as someone playing a mage who hasn't played one seriously in a long time (think Masters gnome transmuter casting charm person), this is immensely helpful.

I am hoping for some clarification, though. I tried picking through the very long thread on the contest board and didn't find what I was looking for. Do these edges cause a new sleek of the chosen kind to pop for that mage in a random location? Or do they give you some insight into where other (sleek or non-sleek) wands of that type may be found?

If the answer is PAFO, I'll survive, but thanks again.

T

ZulghinlourSun 07-Jun-09 11:28 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
#1976, "A 2nd random location (n/t)"
In response to Reply #2

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

JhyrbianFri 05-Jun-09 10:35 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1974, "don't know how this was overlooked"
In response to Reply #0

but thank you very much nep.

Cheers,
Jhyrb

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1970 Previous topic | Next topic