Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tharous Mith'Tanar the Affirmation..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Past Heroes Graveyard Topic #25148
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 07-Dec-17 12:52 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25148, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tharous Mith'Tanar the Affirmation of Life, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Thu Dec 7 11:51:08 2017

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Tharous perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:111

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tharous (Anonymous)Thu 07-Dec-17 01:42 PM
Charter member
#25149, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tharous Mith'Tanar the Affirma..."
In response to Reply #0

Ah, what fun! Sorry I didn't stick it out, but Tharous was becoming more of a chore than an enjoyment. That is really the only issue I had with him.

Firsts: This was my first healer ever, and my first full acolyte. I hope I didn't mess either up too badly.

Imms:

Whildur: I had an awesome time as your follower! I enjoyed the interactions we had, and will definitely do your religion again. Thanks for putting up with me!

Korsgaard: Thank you for the Induct, and the Acolyte.

Fortress:

Anna and Yanni: I group you together because my interaction with each of you was very similar. Lots of fun to be around and it is nice to see some more "up-beat" marans. A lot of the time they are quiet, brooding warriors who want to do nothing but be bad-ass and kill people. Thank you for putting in some Solid RP.

Grumba: We were like a set pair for a while there, but we started to not see each other as much near the end. I know I goofed some stuff up here and there along the way, and I hope it didn't cause too much frustration. Keep on trucking!

Syldur: We didn't see each other a lot. I wish you lots of luck with everything!

Aikikiliki: The thing in Trothon, complete RP. No animosity IRL,
but Tharous watched Daezy do that once, and subsequently saw what happened to her shortly after using it. He did not want to be a part of any of it, and was upset when it was done anyway. Not to mention the extremely bossy manner you treated Tharous constantly, more like a slave than a friend. Not sure if that is the goal, but it is how it came off.

Dunlor: Where did you go!?!?

everyone else: I know there were more that I interacted with, but it was not much. Kruggy, Dalan, etc. Keep on going, bring the RP and fight for the light!

Empire:

I didn't interact with many of you. I died a bit to Bakrmarr, and that is really the extent of my memory with you all.

Scarab:

Undaraxyl: You a beast. Keep it rolling!

Gemmura: Lots of fun little skirmishes around the fortress. Thanks for all that!

Others:

Rilora: Thanks for rolling around with us through all the dragon hunting, and sorry I didn't grasp the idea on the Tiamat fight. Good luck with it all.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Past Heroes Graveyard Topic #25148 Previous topic | Next topic