Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Krisnif the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Past Heroes Graveyard Topic #23693
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 09-Apr-16 11:36 PM
Member since 05th Oct 2024
17216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23693, "(DELETED) [None] Krisnif the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Apr 9 23:34:03 2016

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Krisnif perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:176

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mamed (NOT Jeremiah)Mon 11-Apr-16 12:13 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Hi! I have been playing many different characters sense 2003 I have had a few tatood characters and have explored a lot of Carrion. I am always amazed at how great the Immortals changed up. With my last couple characters, I was playing on a I phone, I killed a few, lost a few, saved a few. But the most amazing thing about this game is it allows me to be whom ever I want. I would Like to thank all, the amazing immortal staff! The amazing players. By the way it sucks being a minotaur not being able to explore a lot of secret places! Lol But after so many years, so many characters I am sure I will be back again. Thanks to

Laeden, because I was always pushing your buttons trying to make you better,
Well that's the only character that sticks out the most right now. may carrionfields live forever love you guys!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Past Heroes Graveyard Topic #23693 Previous topic | Next topic