Subject: "Mariara from Loch Grynmear has no concept of time." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #9544
Show all folders

CassmanThu 14-Dec-06 06:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
257 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9544, "Mariara from Loch Grynmear has no concept of time."

She asks you to meet her at Midnight, but doesn't always show at the first midnight after. Maybe it's up to Johannas' time frame as well.

Nor, necessarily, at midnight, if I remember previous dealings with her correctly.

-Cassman-

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KastellynTue 19-Dec-06 05:42 PM
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9577, "RE: Mariara from Loch Grynmear has no concept of time."
In response to Reply #0

She 'shows up' only if Johannas is there, as the prog is associated only with him. And he gets stuck sometimes, which is unfixable.

Note all you get are echoes of what Mariara says and does; she as a mob is never actually there.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Vlad (Guest)Wed 20-Dec-06 01:06 PM

#9582, "She never came for me even with Johannas there"
In response to Reply #1

I finally gave up on the quest in disgust because all of the conditions were right but she still never showed up when I was Depoetsende.

Drag0nSt0rmWed 20-Dec-06 10:27 PM
450 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9588, "As a note for this problem"
In response to Reply #1

I find that if your the only one trying to do this quest, and Johannas gets stuck, You can quit out for 5-10 minutes and come back and he usually fixes himself...

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #9544 Previous topic | Next topic