Subject: "Duergars and hidden orcs" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #9526
Show all folders

AndrianaTue 12-Dec-06 07:53 AM
Member since 30th Mar 2006
63 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9526, "Duergars and hidden orcs"

Directly from duergar's helpfile:

"Because of their many years underground, they have become adept at seeing through the shadows. However, they cannot see hidden assassins within the shadows of the wilderness."

With a bit of PK I found out that duergars seems to see hidden orcs both in caves and marshes/swamps.

As for caves, I have no problem with that (as duergars are cave creatures). But what about swamps? Should they really be able to see hidden orcs in swamps? How hidden orc in swamps differ from hidden assassin? Duergars are not swamp creatures, after all (at least I think so).

May be it would be worthwhile to make that duergars cannot see orcs while they are hidden in swamps (note: orcs can hide in swamps only during the night time).

Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourWed 13-Dec-06 03:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9536, "By design (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #9526 Previous topic | Next topic