Subject: "For Kasty" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #9012
Show all folders

Exploho (Guest)Tue 22-Aug-06 04:04 PM

#9012, "For Kasty"

Your fine quest in Loch is a quite a masterpeice and has stumped me for some time.
Now I managed to get a good lead on it and mowed through it this morning, and I'm on what I think is the last bit where you meet Johannas and company at the Altar, but Johannas got stuck =( And that really sucks, he was stuck on the path just east of the main doors from the south entrance to the temple.
Hopefully this won't break it =(

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KastellynMon 11-Sep-06 11:31 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9152, "RE: For Kasty"
In response to Reply #0

Known bug with the prog that makes him walk around. Usually, once 24 in game hours goes by, the prog will "catch up" and he'll start moving again. Sometimes you have to wait for a crash/reboot. Having to wait won't break the quest, though, it's just frustrating. Was a tough prog to write, hats off to Seb for getting it to work at all!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Exploho (Guest)Mon 11-Sep-06 03:01 PM

#9157, "Actually upon messing with it later"
In response to Reply #1

I found the best way to get him unstuck is by logging out for a single tick
So if you do feel spunky and want to hunt teh bug down its got something to do with me starting the next part of the quest and him meeting me somewhere

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #9012 Previous topic | Next topic