Subject: "Deafen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #7577
Show all folders

HagglerThu 18-Aug-05 05:06 PM
Member since 30th Jun 2005
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7577, "Deafen"

I don't know if it was because I ate a sprig that causes deafen or if all of deafen is shot, but I got deafened and blinded just now...there was only one echo (and I can't remember which it was) and I could still hear everyone through say, tell. I also could tell without YELLING at all. I only realized I was deafened when I got the "Ringing in your ears goes away" echo. So, I flag bug.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraThu 18-Aug-05 05:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7744, "Other Deafen-related bugs should also be FNCR."
In response to Reply #0

Including the one with the orc clan channel. I've cleared the queue of these, and if you see new ones after the next crash/reboot, please report them again.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

ValguarneraThu 18-Aug-05 05:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7742, "Should be FNCR."
In response to Reply #0

There were several ways to get 'deafen' on your affect list without actually being deafened. I believe I've fixed them all now.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #7577 Previous topic | Next topic