Subject: "Lich Bug" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #7046
Show all folders

tjvtmMon 18-Apr-05 07:46 PM
Member since 29th Apr 2004
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#7046, "Lich Bug"

Zombies and minions for Liches get knocked out from trapper thief knock out traps. Not sure if liches get knocked out yet, but this shouldnt be because undead cannot sleep.

So I think this is a bug and am reporting it. That knock out traps by trapper thieves seem to be capable of knocking out undead.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraTue 19-Apr-05 07:12 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7053, "Need an example."
In response to Reply #0

I checked a bunch of traps, and they all seem to respect immunity to sleep. Can you give me examples of undead or what set off the traps that did this? A log would be best.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

WildGirlTue 19-Apr-05 01:03 PM
Member since 16th Sep 2004
250 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7078, "It was me"
In response to Reply #1

A knock-out trap of mine knocked out one of a necromancer's flesh golems. Everything else avoided inhaling the powder. I don't have a log of this, though. I did it in Balator.

ValguarneraThu 21-Apr-05 08:43 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
#7100, "What kind of trap?"
In response to Reply #2

As in, what did you put it on?

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #7046 Previous topic | Next topic