Subject: "Wielding code. (not dual wield) and bind hands" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #6304
Show all folders

ScrimbulSun 21-Nov-04 02:24 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2003
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#6304, "Wielding code. (not dual wield) and bind hands"

I was having trouble with a binder thief. I wanted my instrument to stay in my hands NOT MY WEAPON.

The instrument wouldn't stay. So I wore a shield, hoping that would get disarmed instead of my instrument. It didn't.

So finally I go into battle wearing only my instrument. And get bind hands again...

Why is it that you cannot wear an instrument, period, or anything held for that matter, when bind hands is used, but it will let you wear a weapon OR a shield?

I want to not have my instrument stolen just because I got jacked by a binder...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSun 21-Nov-04 06:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6312, "RE: Wielding code. (not dual wield) and bind hands"
In response to Reply #0

This is actually part of the dual wield problem. Or at least the solution. Wield is always primary. End of story.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #6304 Previous topic | Next topic