Subject: "Magistrate pay." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #6124
Show all folders

Malzh (Guest)Fri 15-Oct-04 11:29 PM

#6124, "Magistrate pay."

The magistrate pay that you get, is put into the bank all at once when you leave duty.

But, I have reason to believe, that if you log out without leaving your city and going off duty....that magistrate pay is not put into your account.

I had a zero balance. I stayed on duty for a long time, I exited town, and over 900 was put into the bank.

I was on duty after that for another long time, aproximately the same amount of time as before. And then quit out.

When I logged in again, I was on duty for a short amount of time, then exited town and noticed slightly over 300 deposited.

That sounded low to me, because I thought that my on duty time from before I logged off was counted, so I went to the bank and checked my balance...to see if my on duty time from before was deposited when I logged off.

The balance was only 1228.

So, it led me to believe, that Magistrates are not paid for on duty time if they log out...but only when they leave town.

I may be wrong, but I figured I'd ask.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSat 16-Oct-04 01:51 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6147, "RE: Magistrate pay."
In response to Reply #0

The deposits into your account are made every tick, so you never got screwed out of any money. I did however add a message when you quit about how much was deposited.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #6124 Previous topic | Next topic