Subject: "invisible text?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #5970
Show all folders

toloreSun 26-Sep-04 01:34 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2004
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5970, "invisible text?"

For some reason i can't see the text i type, i can see everything else, and what i type still works, but i can't see it as i'm typing it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NarissaMon 27-Sep-04 02:21 AM
Member since 04th May 2003
279 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5979, "RE: invisible text?"
In response to Reply #0

Could be your text background is white and your text is white too. See if you can highlight your text after typing? ie. Drag your mouse cursor over the text command area.

For the part of echos where Valg mentioned, just check on the option to let the echos be seen. ie. Command : where Echo : where, follow by the MUD text.

Hope this helps.

ValguarneraMon 27-Sep-04 12:24 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5977, "This is a client issue."
In response to Reply #0

You'll need to turn on 'local echo' if you're using telnet to connect. Exactly how to do that is dependent on what version you're using, but you should see an option somewhere in the menus.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #5970 Previous topic | Next topic