Subject: "making a character" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #5969
Show all folders

toloreSun 26-Sep-04 01:33 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2004
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5969, "making a character"

i was trying to make my first character, when i got to the choose weapon specialization part, it wouldn't advance any farther then that(if it helps i tried to choose dagger). So i quit out, and now whenever i try to make a character it says "you are only allowed to roll one character at a time"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraMon 27-Sep-04 12:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5978, "Cannot reproduce this."
In response to Reply #0

i was trying to make my first character, when i got to the choose weapon specialization part, it wouldn't advance any farther then that(if it helps i tried to choose dagger).

Seems to work fine for me and everyone else. You most likely needed to hit 'return' one more time.

So i quit out, and now whenever i try to make a character it says "you are only allowed to roll one character at a time"

If you quit out by closing the program, you likely left an open session to the game, and you will show up as trying to use multiple connections. You'll most likely need to wait a few minutes for the old one to close.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #5969 Previous topic | Next topic