Subject: "Flee Plus Wimpy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #5659
Show all folders

Jaded RangerSun 22-Aug-04 01:02 AM
Member since 21st Jul 2004
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5659, "Flee Plus Wimpy"

So, here's the situation: I'm getting beaten down. I enter a flee command, but then during the next round, I get hurt enough to trigger wimpy, and I exit the room. However, I still see the "XXXX is gushing blood, and kicking your ass." echo. Finally, my flee command goes in as the round of combat is over, and so I flee into another room. It hasn't happened yet, but I bet you could potentially flee right back into the room and combat. Anyhow, this seems like a bug for the board. Tack.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

YanorethTue 28-Jun-05 09:30 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
896 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7415, "By Design"
In response to Reply #0

This is one of the dangers of having wimpy on and also trying to flee. You can think of it this way - if you're "fleeing" in a panic, and you flee two rooms because you're in such a panic (wimpy + flee), there's a chance you'll get your directions mixed up and flee right back into danger.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #5659 Previous topic | Next topic