Subject: "Disappearing Gear" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #5223
Show all folders

Zilraeth (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 08:03 PM

#5223, "Disappearing Gear"

Alright.. Around 5:45-6:00PM west coast time, a few strange things happened. First, I died of bleeding/hunger, in a not so far off(but very secluded) place. I rushed back to my corpse within seconds and got my things, but found that a few things were missing(phylactery of potence, gauntlets of ogre power, and boots of stealth). Not sure if it was due to changed item limits or not, but the Immortal I spoke to in game requested me to post it here anyway.. Then, I went to kill the ranger ambassador in the High Lords Keep. I looked at the ranger, and saw that he was wielding his spiked staff, so I killed him, just to find that there was no spiked staff on the corpse. If this could be looked into, it would be nice. Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourFri 09-Jul-04 08:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5233, "RE: Disappearing Gear"
In response to Reply #0

Item limits are dynamic and ebb and flow as players do. There were a bunch of deletions and autodeletions in the log at that time. That is likely what caused the items to become overlimited.

Same goes for the spiked staff. If it's over limit and the person carrying it dies (PC or NPC) it will poof.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #5223 Previous topic | Next topic