Subject: "Possible commerce bug" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #5152
Show all folders

nebelTue 22-Jun-04 03:01 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2003
148 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5152, "Possible commerce bug"

I logged on, left my guild and traveled to another zone. I had to log off almost immediately, so I was on for 5 minutes or less. When I logged off I got:

You feel more accomplished in the world of commerce. You have earned 50 experience points this session.

I didn't set foot in a shop, let alone buy, sell or barter anything.

The only thing I can think of is that I picked up a ring I found on the ground that was worth 5000 copper.

Anyway, not sure if this was by design or a bug but figured I'd post to make sure.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraSun 27-Jun-04 05:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5174, "Question:"
In response to Reply #0

It's possible you had accumulated Commerce XP in a previous session, but never "cashed them in" by quitting out properly- if you lost link or otherwise got disconnected (crash, etc.), this could be the case.

Email me the character name and the approximate date, and I'll double-check matters.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #5152 Previous topic | Next topic