Subject: "Forum bug" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #3517
Show all folders

fleshofchaosSat 17-Jan-04 10:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
133 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3517, "Forum bug"
Edited on Sun 18-Jan-04 07:09 PM

When i click "Forums" the page loads fine but I hardly ever get all of the topics to appear. 90% of the time the topics stop at "valguanera's monthly contest", never showing all of the "Ask an Immortal" topics. The same thing happens when I open the "history and current events" topic. I get about two or three to show up but that's it.

"Do not merely practice Art, but penetrate to the very heart of it. For only Art and Science elevate man to the Godhead." Ludwig Van Beethoven

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

YanorethSun 18-Jan-04 07:13 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
896 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3523, "RE: Forum bug"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 18-Jan-04 07:16 PM

>When i click "Forums" the page loads fine but I hardly ever
>get all of the topics to appear. 90% of the time the topics
>stop at "valguanera's monthly contest", never showing all of
>the "Ask an Immortal" topics.

Do you see something like "Top > General Discussions" at the top of the page? You might be going just to the General Discussions conference instead of the entire forum. Try clicking on Top and see if that gets you all the forums. When I mark a forum as read, it always takes me back to the conference I was in instead of all the forums.

>The same thing happens when I
>open the "history and current events" topic. I get about two
>or three to show up but that's it.

Do you get a selection of pages at the bottom? Also, you should check your preference settings. You might have it set to only show you the most recent topics. If so, change it to show all topics. You can change your preferences under the User Menu button across the top of the page: http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=user&saz=change_preference

Please let me know if that does the trick. If not - has anyone else run into this and were able to fix it? Please share your tips and tricks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #3517 Previous topic | Next topic