Subject: "Vanishing eq" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #2951
Show all folders

Merandir (Guest)Sun 23-Nov-03 02:11 PM

#2951, "Vanishing eq"

I quit in my guild, real quit and not a drop link.

Connect next evening and all my eq and inventory is gone.

I still have all my money, so I dont think someone connected with my char and got him killed. I was not a ghost either, and I belive I would have lost a con point on my next death, and I had not done that either.

Hmm, cannot think of much more information. Talked to some Imm about it and he could not see what had happened either I think. So perhaps it was just a freak incident, anyway thought you might want to know anyway.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

YanorethSun 23-Nov-03 09:41 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
896 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2968, "It was pfile corruption and fyi for others"
In response to Reply #0

I know, it hasn't been happening for about a year, so no one is used to it anymore. If you log on and suddenly have no gear, check to see if anything else is missing - your role, your description, etc. Then email pfile@carrionfields.com and tell us when you last successfully played the character so we can check to see if your pfile got corrupted. And no, we won't restore you if you were just full looted.

Your character has been fixed for now.

Merandir (Guest)Mon 24-Nov-03 01:56 AM

#2978, "Love you :-)(nt)"
In response to Reply #1

And yes I know I'm not supposed to write in here, but still you are worth it. Hehe

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #2951 Previous topic | Next topic