Subject: "Mantle of the phoenix" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25573
Show all folders

A Maran (Guest)Thu 28-Mar-24 10:29 AM

#25573, "Mantle of the phoenix"
Edited on Thu 28-Mar-24 10:48 AM

While reading a log I noticed that calling Mantle of the phoenix gave only one affect in this scenario:

1) I had Mantle up with the normal 2 affects (at level 37).
2) An Acolyte had granted me Favor of the sun (mental resist affect) earlier.
3) I had Anti-magic shell affect up.
4) Mantle expired and when I called it again, only 1 affect appeared.

Seems the problem isn't Favor of the sun, as mantle worked normally before when having Favor of the sun up (with disease resist affect).

So likely it's the Anti-magic, maybe the fire resistance of it, even though I was only level 37 and so the mantle did not have the immune to and heal from evil fire attacks yet?

*SNIP*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliThu 28-Mar-24 10:49 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2148 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25574, "Needs info and seems fine"
In response to Reply #0

You didn't included your score sheet, which would mention your race, which can relate to this.

The way Mantle works is it doesn't do certain things if you already have a source of a certain thing (not true for all things).

The anti magic shell shouldn't relate to it at all. It's more likely relating to flying, but I can't tell based on this alone.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25573 Previous topic | Next topic