Subject: "Is this item/spell working right?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25365
Show all folders

HabbsWed 20-Dec-23 03:17 PM
Member since 06th Mar 2008
198 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25365, "Is this item/spell working right?"
Edited on Tue 16-Jan-24 06:09 PM

The item, XXXXX
The spell, Kaubris Ray of Dispersal

I've had this item a couple of times and have never been able to get it to work. I can successfully cast the spell, and it does things like give me the XXXXX, and make the target yell and attack me with the echoes of it trying to do something:

But...of all the times I've tried it the flickering light and ray arcs have never done anything.

I thought with it being a XXXX XXXXXX, but I tried that and got the "You decide to choose a more appropriate target." that I get when I use it on random mobs as well. I tried it on myself too, and it gave the echo about my memory of the spell being impaired but other than another echo about the trail of lights, nothing else happened.

I just wanted to verify if the spell does work as designed, and perhaps if it does do something, maybe have a look at if it fits what might be expected for a XXX on a save?

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliTue 16-Jan-24 06:48 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25417, "Seems fine"
In response to Reply #0

I tested it and got it to work.

I agree it can be tough to get it working, but it all depends on if they save against it or not.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25365 Previous topic | Next topic