Subject: "sea snake poison bite" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24882
Show all folders

sea snake (Anonymous)Sun 16-Apr-23 06:37 AM
Charter member
#24882, "sea snake poison bite"

I have now played around with the sea snake for quite a while, and i have never seen the automatic bite give poison. The bite command have 3 round lag and never cause poison or bleeding aswell.

Just wierd a poison attack never gives poison.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliSun 16-Apr-23 07:27 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2182 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24883, "Needs more info."
In response to Reply #0

I don't even know what this post is about.

A pet? A mob? A shapeshifter form? I have no idea.

Please remember that bug posts should have enough information that someone who has no idea what you're talking about (me) can figure out what you're talking about.

Use specific names. Explain what they are in reference to. Provide a log snippet.

Read this if unclear: https://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=17&topic_id=12367&mesg_id=12367&page=

Thanks!

LhydiaSun 16-Apr-23 08:41 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2382 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24884, "RE: Needs more info."
In response to Reply #1

They are saying they have the water form 'sea snake' and even though it has a 'poisonous bite' damage verb, the 'bite' skill on it, when used, has 3 rounds lag and seemingly no chance to 'poison' an enemy.

Basically they want the rate at which the sea snake bite 'poisons' upped, if it does at all.

Then you'll say 'thats a gameplay issue not a bug'.

IshuliSun 16-Apr-23 01:16 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2182 posts
#24887, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #2

You're right, it's a gameplay issue, not a bug.

Sea snake will now have a chance to poison on bite, as well as access to the "normalize" shapeshifter skill.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24882 Previous topic | Next topic