Subject: "Aspect of the Angel ending echo at start of combat" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24867
Show all folders

AngelShaman (Guest)Fri 07-Apr-23 06:09 AM

#24867, "Aspect of the Angel ending echo at start of combat"
Edited on Fri 07-Apr-23 11:00 AM

*** I have been trying to determine what aspect of the angel is doing. During this fight at the beginning I saw quickly it say something so went to review and the only echo ive received was the same one I get when it ends? However, I still had it up and it then gave the same echo at the end of its duration as normal. Curious why I am seeing the echo so soon ***

*snip log*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliFri 07-Apr-23 11:01 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2182 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24868, "Fixed with commentary."
In response to Reply #0

Some skills had some clumsy coding where they would apply different AF's during an ongoing AF. When that occurred, and the secondary AF wore off, you'd still get the echo of the primary AF being dropped.

Which is what confused you.

I did some tinkering so you should get different echoes for each.

You'll notice in combat you got an echo. That echo indicated the start of a new SUB-bonus of the spell. The subsequent echo was it wearing off. The later echo was the actual skill wearing off.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24867 Previous topic | Next topic