Subject: "Docks and Redd Iaage" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24594
Show all folders

ordasen (NOT Explorer)Wed 26-Oct-22 08:40 PM
Charter member
Edited on Wed 26-Oct-22 08:53 PM

I know you were asking for logs of the Redd Iaage as you say you can not find anything wrong. However as many have said (and I as well just as of today) constantly see it leave but it never arrives. I have attached the log hopefully for you to show it. As you can see...Vampires bane arrives and nothing is at the dock. And then they (Redd Iaage and Vampire) both leave at the same time.
*snip log*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliThu 27-Oct-22 02:15 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2260 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24612, "Fixed!"
In response to Reply #0

Found the issue, should be fine now.

IshuliWed 26-Oct-22 08:53 PM
2260 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24597, "Seems fine."
In response to Reply #0

Your log begins *after* it would have arrived, so I don't have much to work with there - based on your usage of TIME in there.

ordasenWed 26-Oct-22 10:30 PM
Member since 18th Feb 2004
216 posts
#24604, "RE: Seems fine."
In response to Reply #1

Not sure what you are looking for then in a log. The only thing that is missing from the log was me standing there for a few in game hours, with Hammer and Hornet docking echos going off. A little bit of spam to make sure it didnt dock without an echo...then thats where the log picks up.

*shrug* That is something that has happened to me every character for the last year and will take 3-4 cycles for it to finally spawn to enter.

IshuliThu 27-Oct-22 08:49 AM
2260 posts
#24606, "Exactly what I need."
In response to Reply #2

Because every time I go stand there for a few in-game hours at the time the boat arrives, I see the echo of it arriving.

So what I need is a log showing me that that **DOESN'T** always happen, since every time I've done it, I see it.

I need you standing on the dock, at the actual time the boat arrives, not seeing anything of the boat arriving.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24594 Previous topic | Next topic