Subject: "Another possible bug with a new dwarven 'evade' skill +..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24582
Show all folders

Thief111 (Guest)Sat 22-Oct-22 12:08 AM

#24582, "Another possible bug with a new dwarven 'evade' skill + question"
Edited on Sat 22-Oct-22 11:39 AM

He is flying (look the log below), however instead of seeing the message of it I see the message of 'armor protection'. Looks like this skill checks before the flying check.

Also it seems it procs a bit too often, I am a thief, and I assume aim/precious aim/opportunity strike should help against armored foes, however ->

*snipping log*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliSat 22-Oct-22 11:40 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2260 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24585, "Working as intended."
In response to Reply #0

1 - A NUMBER of skills are checked before fly is checked. This is normal.
2 - It can prog often if someone maximizes it, and that requires certain decisions that will leave them less ideal in other areas.
3 - Your aim/precise aim/opportunity strike *are* helping. His chances are just currently THAT good.

Additional comment - there are a number of things you can do to further reduce his chances, and even completely eliminate them.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24582 Previous topic | Next topic