Subject: "Intentional?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24528
Show all folders

Spellgaunt (Anonymous)Wed 05-Oct-22 07:41 AM
Charter member
#24528, "Intentional?"

This randomly happened while fighting a mob:

You bury your teeth in a giant scorpion's body.
A giant scorpion looks very ill.
Your bite injures a giant scorpion.
A giant scorpion is convulsing on the ground.

Is spellgaunt meant to poison people or was that a bug? I have bitten thousands of times and that was the first time something was poisoned from the bite. Should the 'poisonous bite' from the venom attack damage poison?

Is it intentional that 'spinweb' web can be broken by anyone that walks into the room, including level 1 characters who are out of range? Should it be like thief traps where only those in pk are impacted or break it at all?

I apologize if these are less bugs and more discussion and should be on gameplay, but the mystery can at least be edited here without laying everything out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliWed 05-Oct-22 04:58 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2260 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24530, "Working as intended."
In response to Reply #0

So the poison bite was supposed to be happening but I didn't realize I had to add a special code line elsewhere - so that's more a fix that exists from hereon out.

As to spinweb - yes. Intentional.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24528 Previous topic | Next topic