Subject: "Sleek locations." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24296
Show all folders

Tribunal Mage (Guest)Fri 04-Mar-22 06:18 PM

#24296, "Sleek locations."
Edited on Fri 04-Nov-22 07:16 AM

I don't play many mages, but I think I had remembered that some sleek locations for mages that were impossible to get for rp reasons were not given to certain characters...

The requirement to kill a goodie for a goodie voker, for example.

*** snipped due to wandy stuff***

As a Magistrate, I am technically not supposed to be in ANY guild not my own, ANYWHERE (Rule 12 of Magistrate rules)

I guess it could be argued that this only applies to protected cities, or while on duty...or that gathering sleek wands is tribunal business.

But that seems a stretch my current character won't stretch.

Is my character locked out of ever getting another sleek because they don't want to intentionally, knowingly, break that rule of the cabal?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ErgushFri 04-Nov-22 07:16 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24624, "RE: Sleek locations."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 04-Nov-22 08:06 AM

Couple of notes/answers or opinions if you wish:

1. I am not an expert, but I believe it is expected that goodies shouldn't get goodie wand spots as you believe.

2. Its not clear right now from a staff perspective what should happen with this, but we are working on identifying exactly what to do in this specific case. Sorry I can't be more specific or helpful, but hoping to have a better answer sooner rather than later.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24296 Previous topic | Next topic