Subject: "Offhand Disarm" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24251
Show all folders

Grintella (Anonymous)Sun 16-Jan-22 06:07 PM
Charter member
#24251, "Offhand Disarm"

I'm encountering the offhand disarm bug others have mentioned, but that I don't think anyone got to the bottom of. I have offhand at 99%, and I have the ambidextrous disarmer edge. Offhand disarm fails nearly every time I use it whether on a PC or on a mob.

I also have the ability sometimes take two rounds and sometimes one. I'm not 100% sure, but I think in the past it's always been 1 round with the edge. For sure, its success has been more consistent.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DallevianSun 16-Jan-22 07:23 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1618 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24253, "dagger cannot offhand disarm"
In response to Reply #0

you will fail it every time. hand 2 hand gets an echo that you can't, where as dagger just fails.

i don't know of any bug. i've never experienced a offhand disarm bug with or without the edge

IshuliSun 16-Jan-22 07:18 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2146 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24252, "Looks fine to me."
In response to Reply #0

No changes in the lag for it in 12 years.

And it improves your rate of disarming.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24251 Previous topic | Next topic