Subject: "Pen is a little too aggressively sadistic" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24181
Show all folders

Atrissa (Guest)Thu 28-Oct-21 01:50 PM

#24181, "Pen is a little too aggressively sadistic"

I get that I am an int=20 human with pen at 92%, but I do not believe that the ridiculous cruelties the pen experience entails are quite in the spirit of the game.

Trying multiple materials I can only manage to pen 13 lines onto any varieties of papers, with a fine ink pen, pen of human bone, or the claw pen from Arial city.

The fact that the artifact is destroyed after 13 lines is quite ruthless, too, and I'm not sure why the carrion of Carrion Fields should also apply to... trying to write stuff to give to other characters.

I could argue that as a bard I should have some better ability at pen, but I really think that this is a skill intended to encourage thoughtful player interaction, and I can't see how enabling players to pen things more easily would harm the game in any way. So it must be a bug that I can only pen 13 lines?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliThu 28-Oct-21 01:58 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24182, "Working as intended. NT"
In response to Reply #0

No text needed because this isn't a bug.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24181 Previous topic | Next topic