Subject: "Acute vision and Animism re: Centaur, Saurian, etc?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23996
Show all folders

Srathil (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-21 12:31 PM

#23996, "Acute vision and Animism re: Centaur, Saurian, etc?"
Edited on Tue 06-Jul-21 04:05 PM

I know X is online, or was. I am in the wilderness. I have to use simple staff to see him because he is invisible. Inherent acute should allow me to detect invisible in the wilds as well, as an animist. I saw the bugfix post, and thought perhaps this was by design, but had been noticing this behavior for some time. Something is buggy about it, or intentionally weird in SOME wilderness areas? Might be worth testing if the same behavior happens with wood-elves. And also if the same behavior happens with the skill acute vision which inherent races cannot practice.

**snipped log/relevant bit*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliTue 06-Jul-21 04:06 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2182 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23997, "MAYBE working as intended."
In response to Reply #0

One factor would determine this for me.

The person you want to be able to see also needs to be in the wilderness.

So for a bug, I'd need a situation where:
A ranger animist with acute vision up (by race or skill) is unable to see someone he should *in the wilds* while the other person is also *in the wilds*.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23996 Previous topic | Next topic