Subject: "Bag of everholding" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23562
Show all folders

Necro (Anonymous)Wed 17-Feb-21 09:34 AM
Charter member
#23562, "Bag of everholding"

For MANY years it worries me. Maybe about 10 or even more. There is a dark bag of everholding. It's description is the same: can contain anything, limitless. But it's aooo small, you really can't put more than in a regular sack! It's just weird. I'd think it's a unique bag where you could put your limited shinies, or, at least, anything else, with no limits.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliFri 19-Feb-21 05:09 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2260 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23569, "By design."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 19-Feb-21 05:09 PM

The description doesn't say its limitless or can contain anything - unless I'm looking at the wrong bag.

It does hold more than its size would imply.

It also has some neat other aspects.

-Ish

Necro (Anonymous)Sun 21-Feb-21 10:15 PM
Charter member
#23573, "RE: By design."
In response to Reply #1

Are you sure? It contain less than the girdle of endless space. Maybe name it to hold at least same amount of items? And other properties - couldn't find any. Guess I'll have to find it out.

IshuliMon 22-Feb-21 10:20 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2260 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23574, "RE: By design."
In response to Reply #2

Again, if I'm looking at the same bag - the description doesn't say its limitless or anything like that.

It doesn't need an adjustment to how much it holds.

Far as I can tell, this is as intended and while you may want it to be even better, it's fine as is.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23562 Previous topic | Next topic