Subject: "'Outfit' command replaces decent items in gear slots." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23326
Show all folders

shifter (Guest)Sun 08-Mar-20 12:56 PM

#23326, "'Outfit' command replaces decent items in gear slots."

Expected:
When I use the 'Outfit' command, it should fill only the empty slots (worn on body, worn on head, worn on arm, etc) like it does before level 11.

Actual:
When I used 'Outfit', it replaced all my worn items with Magister's items (except on neck and finger slots)

Steps to Reproduce:
1) Log on with air shifter L51 equiped with few noteworthy and famous items on leg, feet and wrist.

2) Get killed by a creature or player. Return to corpse and re-equip with your original noteworthy and famous gear. Leave arms, on body, waist slots empty.

3) As ghost, shift into air form, fly back to a shifter guild, use 'Outfit' command and finaly revert: all decent gear you had on you is gone replaced by Magister's items.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliSat 03-Jul-21 02:12 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2148 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23955, "Fixed."
In response to Reply #0

So my fix is basic, but it works.

Shifters can no longer outfit in form.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23326 Previous topic | Next topic