Subject: "Anathema Bug - Imperial Training (Follow Up)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23014
Show all folders

Jhelruk (Anonymous)Wed 14-Feb-18 07:33 PM
Charter member
#23014, "Anathema Bug - Imperial Training (Follow Up)"

Bug: Some of the attributes from Imperial Training remain when Anathema, particularly of note is the reduced number of attacks from Imperial Defense
Reproduce it: Have a char with Imperial Defense set, Anathema and not continued reduction in attacks.

Other Possibilities:
- I would assume attack advantage may remain if Imperial Offense set
- To hard to determine tanking as to subjective

I know I have already written on this and for a while there I honestly believed that maybe it was just "Individual results may vary". So I have tracked the number of attacks and I am yet to exceed 4 attacks a round. I have then compared this against other warriors I have played and against my younger years where I was getting 5 attacks per round even without Second, Third, Fourth attack and Dual wield mastered.

This particularly stands out when I have noticed multiple instances where other characters have landed 5 attacks a round in a single fight.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliFri 11-Jun-21 03:27 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2260 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23762, "Fixed."
In response to Reply #0

Anathema/demotion will now properly strip imperial training.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23014 Previous topic | Next topic