Subject: "Unable to bring servants while a ghost." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #2300
Show all folders

Foslin (Guest)Mon 06-Oct-03 07:45 PM

#2300, "Unable to bring servants while a ghost."

I find this to be the most difficult thing to deal with because I cannot conjure servants while I am a ghost and therefore I am pretty powerless to gather equipment. In addition when I finally unghost all of my enemies attack me again and again while I have no useful equipment beyond outfit and I find that extremely stupid (no any servants). Why is it that I am unable to conjure an elemental and etc. while a ghost seeing that is overwhelmingly the only way I can do enough damage to gain equipment.

All it does is leave me even more vunerable to the Fortress/Rager/Sylvan buddy team. At least allow me to reequip so that I am not bait when I return to pk only to be attacked by a gating healer/air form/etc. I do not like logging off when I die, but it has become a requirement to do so and log on at some ungodly hour so i can finally reequip.

If its not a bug, please change it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourTue 07-Oct-03 01:20 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2301, "Not a bug...Take it to gameplay forum (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #2300 Previous topic | Next topic