Subject: "Jagged Short Sword" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #22707
Show all folders

ImperialWar (Guest)Tue 18-Apr-17 06:34 PM

#22707, "Jagged Short Sword"

Sorry if this is a double post, I think the Jagged short sword proc is broken, I've had it for a long time now and never seen it proc, and I was using it on and off for 2 hours of constant fighting, and never saw it attempt to proc. Not sure if its just the one I have or if its the sword in general, or something else.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DestuviusThu 20-Apr-17 04:12 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22719, "Main hand it, not off hand."
In response to Reply #0

The prog works (and I assume its by design) when the weapon is in your primary wield spot but not the secondary.

ScarabaeusWed 19-Apr-17 08:58 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22710, "and the Ring of Fury..."
In response to Reply #0

...is doing exactly what it is supposed to do.

ScarabaeusWed 19-Apr-17 08:54 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#22709, "don't think so"
In response to Reply #0

The prog hasn't changed in years, I just tested it and it works. What were you fighting for two hours?

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #22707 Previous topic | Next topic