Subject: "Synergy of suffering working?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #22460
Show all folders

Tsal (Guest)Fri 25-Nov-16 04:28 AM

#22460, "Synergy of suffering working?"

Sorry if this is in the queue still, but when I played tsalantha I think I posted that I wasn't sure if synergy of suffering was working.

As Victoria it was arguably op because when fighting groups of high level mobs, pcs, or solo pcs with a mob army, your damage would escalate to errads or unspeaks.

With tsal though I couldn't even be sure it was doing anything, even vs 6 storm giants on kiadana, vs necros with full armies, vs ganks etc.

Doesn't affect me now but could someone check this is working? If it isn't, then it probably needs toning down a bit from what it was like in Victoria's day. If it is, then it needs tweaking up imho.

I know some people were surprised by my iceball str but that was not related to whether they had a group or not. And was generally in mid levels.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliSat 12-Jun-21 08:27 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2258 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23791, "Not a bug."
In response to Reply #0

This doesn't really give me anything specific, and its more commentary than reporting a bug.

If you want to comment on OP/suckage, toss it up in Gameplay.

Otherwise this edge seems to work fine.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #22460 Previous topic | Next topic