Subject: "Bloody skins near evermoon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #22285
Show all folders

Curious Orc (Guest)Sun 26-Jun-16 05:34 PM

#22285, "Bloody skins near evermoon"

It seems that those bloody skins don't seem to heal like the elf or dwarf ones (dwarf for mundunugu). Is that intentional, as if I killed another orc, I can use its skins to heal.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JormyrMon 27-Jun-16 01:42 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
422 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22287, "Specifics, please."
In response to Reply #0

>It seems that those bloody skins don't seem to heal like the
>elf or dwarf ones (dwarf for mundunugu). Is that intentional,
>as if I killed another orc, I can use its skins to heal.

In part, what the heck bloody skins are you talking about? Randomly using locate to guess, the best guess I could make are if you're talking about the one Globsard the warboss has? If not, you definitely need to give more detail. If an orc has an elf-blood skin, then sure, you can use it to heal, but if he's exsanguinating humans or giants, it'll create a bloody skin that doesn't heal.

ScarabaeusMon 27-Jun-16 12:25 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22286, "not a bug"
In response to Reply #0

There are a number of factors that could vary the efficacy of a bloody skin (target race, the creator, et al.).

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #22285 Previous topic | Next topic