Subject: "May not be bug at all: Push with jeer edge" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #22190
Show all folders

Aspiring thief (Anonymous)Wed 30-Mar-16 05:35 AM
Charter member
#22190, "May not be bug at all: Push with jeer edge"

I took the jeer edge for a thug thief.

From the description, I'd expect it to lower morale when I pushed someone down.

But, the echo is the same as before (It had jeer in it already) and after testing on multiple people, they have noticed no ill effects on morale or elsewhere.

So, it's bugged, or I'm misinformed, or something else.

Thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Seems to be working., Umiron, 25-Apr-16 08:34 PM, #1
     Reply Helpfile is perhaps misleading, then., Jormyr, 21-Jun-16 08:48 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Seems to be working., Saagkri, 04-Jun-16 09:37 AM, #3
          Reply Not all affects are visible to mortals. nt, Destuvius, 04-Jun-16 09:37 AM, #4
               Reply RE: Not all affects are visible to mortals. nt, Saagkri, 04-Jun-16 10:33 AM, #5
                    Reply Morale has a range (similarish to saves), Destuvius, 04-Jun-16 10:34 AM, #6

UmironMon 25-Apr-16 08:34 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22196, "Seems to be working."
In response to Reply #0

Skill: 'push' modifies morale by 29 for 6 hours.

JormyrTue 26-Apr-16 12:12 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
422 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22199, "Helpfile is perhaps misleading, then."
In response to Reply #1

Reading the helpfile, I'd take it to assume that your target gets a negative morale.

Not that the thief gets a plus to morale.

SaagkriFri 03-Jun-16 12:19 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22233, "RE: Seems to be working."
In response to Reply #1

FYI

I posted this possible bug and after I saw your reply, I tested it every chance I got. Enemies, cabalmates (with and without trustcabal), in the arena, outside the arena, etc.

No one ever saw an effect from it after I pushed them down. Probably would have been more helpful to post this before Ild was gone, but it slipped my mind.

DestuviusSat 04-Jun-16 09:37 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#22234, "Not all affects are visible to mortals. nt"
In response to Reply #3

nt

SaagkriSat 04-Jun-16 10:20 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#22237, "RE: Not all affects are visible to mortals. nt"
In response to Reply #4

I asked about morale when I tested this and was told that the victim's morale was fine. So, even if the effect doesn't show up, their morale adjective should change when they do a "score" shouldn't it?

DestuviusSat 04-Jun-16 10:34 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#22238, "Morale has a range (similarish to saves)"
In response to Reply #5

So if the effect doesn't push them into the next adjective then they won't see a change even though there is an affect.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #22190 Previous topic | Next topic