Subject: "stoneshatter and learning" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21888
Show all folders

Kedysi (Guest)Sat 03-Oct-15 04:34 AM

#21888, "stoneshatter and learning"

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Or has something changed? or is something accidentally broken?

I've played invokers in the past, and was even used to multiple hours spent on single spells.

But, I was under the impression that Invokers path spells were not AS effected by the "you can't learn on super weak mobs" code as anyone else.

Sure, fight higher level mobs, and it should go up faster, but...

With stoneshatter specifically...it does zero damage to the vast majority of mobs, leaving you with just auto-attack for damage. I am completely unaware of any mobs at or above "easy target" that I could stand there and run through mana casting stoneshatter on without dieing.

In the past, I've used low level mobs, and while this took longer, it was at least possible.

This time, I've spammed it for a total of 5 hours. getting it to 81% Not one "learn from mistakes" either. Spellcraft and weapons are both going up orders of magnitude faster fighting these same mobs, and the weapons shouldn't be going up faster than anything, I thought, the mobs being so weak.

I know RNG plays a part, but over such a long time shouldn't it average out? Am I really looking at nearly 19-20 more hours for this one spell? Should I just ignore earth path until I have my other shields, then hopefully I can survive a mob that is strong enough to actually learn on?

Or has something in the code accidentally broken?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironThu 08-Oct-15 07:19 AM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21898, "Apparently it worked out. (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

asd

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21888 Previous topic | Next topic