Subject: "Mute and Village App" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21836
Show all folders

Mute (Guest)Thu 03-Sep-15 02:31 PM

#21836, "Mute and Village App"

Is there any way to take the oath to the village if you are mute??

A bloated rat scurries about, searching for a carcass.
Tahren the Noldarian Smith of Battle says 'Greetings there! I smell the blood of the tainted upon you, friend.'
Tahren the Noldarian Smith of Battle says 'I think the Village of Battleragers might be able to use a mage-killer like you.'
Tahren the Noldarian Smith of Battle says 'Interested?'

100%/100%HP 100%/100%M 44%/100%MV 780TNL civilized raining 6 AM - say Yes
You are mute and cannot speak.

100%/100%HP 100%/100%M 44%/100%MV 780TNL civilized raining 6 AM - nod
You nod.

100%/100%HP 100%/100%M 44%/100%MV 780TNL civilized raining 6 AM - nod tah
You nod at Tahren the Noldarian Smith of Battle.
Tahren the Noldarian Smith of Battle says 'Well, then! I must warn you that this task should not be undertaken lightly.'
Tahren the Noldarian Smith of Battle says 'You must give up magic completely, relying upon yourself and your brethren in the Village.'
Tahren the Noldarian Smith of Battle says 'And you must seek nothing less than the complete destruction of magic in Thera.'
Tahren the Noldarian Smith of Battle says 'If you have the courage and dedication for that task, then I can grant you a bit of power to start your journey.'
Tahren the Noldarian Smith of Battle says 'Just repeat these words, and you will become known to all as an applicant of the Village.'
Tahren the Noldarian Smith of Battle says ''I swear by Boltthrower's axe that I will not rest until magic in Thera is destroyed.''

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironMon 07-Sep-15 02:27 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21843, "RE: Mute and Village App"
In response to Reply #0

I'm inclined to leave this alone.

You can still be inducted by mortal leadership, but not being able to speak an oath is one of the many consequences of being mute.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21836 Previous topic | Next topic