Subject: "Evidence re prior post on unholy non-damage progs" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21749
Show all folders

Tsalantha (Anonymous)Thu 30-Jul-15 10:51 PM
Charter member
#21749, "Evidence re prior post on unholy non-damage progs"

This log Is here so you can see the difference between acid prog rate now and acid prog rate in the past. The other non damage progs seem similarly downgraded. I've tested acid on the same mobs as in this log and the result was very different even with a relatively thin veil.

http://www.qhcf.net/phorum/read.php?3,862364,862364#msg-862364

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliSun 13-Jun-21 09:29 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2258 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23807, "Not a bug."
In response to Reply #0

Hasn't been touched in 8 years from what I can see.

Another AP (Anonymous)Mon 14-Jun-21 02:15 AM
Charter member
#23809, "RE: Not a bug."
In response to Reply #1

I'd love the rates looked at for acid, ice, and even the final control for unholy.

These controls seem particularly bad compared to fire and lightning. Neajess told me that was because acid was the only one that could be used in offhand (which I think changed).

However, extensive testing has also shown that acid hardly ever procs or whatever it does doesn't SEEM to be noticeable?

Unholy is just really disappointing as the final control. Right now I see its damage noun being useful against invokers, but definitely not the prog with the rare minor saves hit etc.

I suppose there is some niche use for ice. It seems better than the other two non-damage controls in terms of proccing and utility.

IshuliMon 14-Jun-21 09:00 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2258 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23811, "Not a bug."
In response to Reply #2

This board is for bugs. If you want to argue over how you think things should be tweaked/improved/debuffed, feel free to start a thread in Gameplay and lots of folks can chime in.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21749 Previous topic | Next topic